Nascency Chris

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 02:03 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point
Nascency Chris

Dude. Its been a year or more.. Where the hell is my shirt that I order. And no more about problems with you screen printer or whatever that was about. Its rediculious! This will be the 3rd time Im trying to resolve this with you... no beef. i just want the merch. \

Size MEDIUM!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person
Re: Nascency Chris

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
Dude. Its been a year or more.. Where the hell is my shirt that I order. And no more about problems with you screen printer or whatever that was about. Its rediculious! This will be the 3rd time Im trying to resolve this with you... no beef. i just want the merch. \

Size MEDIUM!
damn , if u've been waiting a year , ur probly not gunna resolve **** bro
Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

i just want it resolved
Old 03-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person

good look bro , hope it happens and this guy steps up
Old 03-07-2009, 03:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i was making the shirts for chris but since i do not do them anymore maybe he has had problems getting new ones. i do not know but i am letting you know that i was involved in them at first

chris is a stand up guy and will resolve this. i know he does not come on here much but i will call him for you Dean
Old 03-07-2009, 03:34 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis

Size MEDIUM!
Dean,

I have told you many times that I would be happy to refund you the money for the order plus throw in some free videos for the trouble and problems with all of this (actually I believe that was part of our last conversation about this)...

Seems pretty reasonable to me, but maybe I'm missing something here...I mean really, if I was gonna scam someone it would be for alot more than 20 or 30 bucks...

The last time we spoke I had told you that I was still trying to find a printer local in Atlanta that would not charge me an arm and a leg for short order runs...I guess having ***** run the shirts before was both a curse and a blessing...he got me spoiled with a really great price and service, and I refuse to accept anything less.

Now, that being said, since then have I been killing myself looking for another printer? No. Why? Because honestly shirts have never been my main focus and I have been very busy with other projects that "keep the ship afloat" if you know what I mean.

I wish I had unlimited time and funds to do everything that I would like, but my reality right now is that some things are just not possible, and I have to focus on doing things that pay my bills, feed my kids, etc.

I am sorry you are upset about this but I have responded to you everytime you have hit me up...offered solutions and given reasons for the issues. I do think you have mis-represented slightly the situation and maybe people might think I have pulled a "ghost" on you for 20 bucks, which is simply not the case.

So, in closing...I still offer the same deal as the last time we spoke...full refund plus some free videos or a couple of Azhiaziam shirts in its place. I am not running anymore Nascency shirts at the present time and do not know when more will be run, only that at some point they will be run.

I do apologize for not being a little more proactive and persuing the issue with you better though...please let me know what you would like to do...

Chris
Old 03-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
Dean,

So, in closing...I still offer the same deal as the last time we spoke...full refund plus some free videos or a couple of Azhiaziam shirts in its place.

Chris
that sounds fair to me
Old 03-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn. THATS customer service!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:36 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

fast responce gota love that !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 02:45 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

he should go give powers a lesson in customer service
Old 03-08-2009, 02:53 PM

zxstyles is a decent person

Old 03-08-2009, 04:50 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by zxcraig
fast responce gota love that !!!!!!!!!
Just trying to do the best I can with a bum situation for a customer...and the funny thing is ***** is right, i don't get on here very much (until now)... I just happened to catch this thread (kinda hard to miss when it has your name on it...)
Old 03-09-2009, 03:16 AM

2007r6 is a decent person

chris seems more than fair to me i think
glad you got to see this before someone drug your name through the mud
Old 03-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

chris is such a snoogie bear
Old 03-09-2009, 03:22 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

sounds fair to me, Chris has taken care of me in the past