Jason Britton???

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person
Jason Britton???

Just watched SSB's and I saw where Jason had to get back and neck surgery. What happened to him??

Gotta say he was pretty gansta for hoppin back on the bike and killin it as much as he was that soon.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:29 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: Jason Britton???

He said just lots of wrecks over the years finally caught up with em...
Old 03-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

last i talked to him he was out and feeling better than he's felt in the past five or ten years....think about his first video for a second! that icon thing on him was dope too
Old 03-07-2009, 07:32 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
last i talked to him he was out and feeling better than he's felt in the past five or ten years....think about his first video for a second! that icon thing on him was dope too
How you like that BMW... Is it a v-twin? Britton is ridin apprilla now right? Which is a twin too if im not mistaken... Just wonderin your opinion of them compared to a inline4
Old 03-07-2009, 07:35 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
How you like that BMW... Is it a v-twin? Britton is ridin apprilla now right? Which is a twin too if im not mistaken... Just wonderin your opinion of them compared to a inline4
teach loves hit bmw.... just hates his after market parts......
Old 03-07-2009, 07:36 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
talked to him? according to Britton he's never even heard of you or know who you are
Old 03-07-2009, 08:01 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Originally Posted by SIC J
talked to him? according to Britton he's never even heard of you or know who you are

Lol thats ridiculous... not sayin your liein but it seems that the most widely known stunt rider that has his own TV show would know the top riders in the country... and for hims to say he hasnt even heard of him? If jason britton has never heard of teach he is an idiot pay attention to the scene you are in and have some knowledge of everything around you especially when you are one of the biggest influences on outsiders... i mean he might not know who teach is considering he does coverage on stunt show but then they only show britton riding on the episodes so its a good possibility
Old 03-07-2009, 08:06 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Originally Posted by Guru
teach loves hit bmw.... just hates his after market parts......
What kinda parts? BMW specific ones? and guru those coaster circles are ****** insane..
Old 03-07-2009, 08:54 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frankenstein929
lol thats ridiculous... Not sayin your liein but it seems that the most widely known stunt rider that has his own tv show would know the top riders in the country... And for hims to say he hasnt even heard of him? If jason britton has never heard of teach he is an idiot pay attention to the scene you are in and have some knowledge of everything around you especially when you are one of the biggest influences on outsiders... i mean he might not know who teach is considering he does coverage on stunt show but then they only show britton riding on the episodes so its a good possibility
lol
Old 03-07-2009, 09:01 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Originally Posted by atnuts
lol
I mean did what i say make sense or no... Just throwin it out there sometimes i dont make sense and i dont realize it lol
Old 03-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I mean did what i say make sense or no... Just throwin it out there sometimes i dont make sense and i dont realize it lol
You, sir, are a moron.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah its brittons show, but if i wanna watch the same **** over and over ill buy one of his videos and be able to do so on my own schedule. He is supposed to be representing the sportbike community with a focus on stunting. All Ive seen is fat ****** busa's and britton doing handstands.

I like the idea, but as a host he needs to focus on the whole sport and not just his carreer. People only enjoy a one trick pony for so long. Even people I know that dont ride have commented on his total focus on himself.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:42 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You, sir, are a moron.
Why am I am moron? cause I pay attention to what goes on other than speed channel? or because you suck jason brittons dick?? Or his handstands...

Last edited by Frankenstein929; 03-07-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:51 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

he was joke'n bro. teach has been on a couple of episodes. considering they are both some of the top riders out there, i'm pretty sure they know each other
Old 03-07-2009, 09:59 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Lol alright, well i was tryin to figure out if he was jokin or not... i still dont like that show.. tired of watchin the same person.. He should step down once every couple episodes and let like teach host a show, then like guru, jorian, apex, d4l, etc etc give the smaller guys the limelight
Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DJ KO
he was joke'n bro. teach has been on a couple of episodes. considering they are both some of the top riders out there, i'm pretty sure they know each other
I was only quoting what Britton said. It came out of Britton's mouth. I just don't make this stuff up you know
Old 03-07-2009, 10:35 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

I was only quoting what Britton said. It came out of Britton's mouth. I just don't make this stuff up you know

Well if that is true then he needs to pay a little bit more attention to other riders and whats goin on in the scene especially when he is promoting it

I mean if its him and only him then why call it stunting... we can call it JasonBrittoning ....
Old 03-07-2009, 11:46 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

love the show and get jealous when i see places with dedicated stunt spots.

Last weeks episode was friggin lame. sure it was good to see his surgery went well and he can smell and taste again (that must of sucked before) but when the wife came on and started crying i thought .. how did he do stunts with no feeling in his left hand?? kinda find that hard to believe it to the extent that he describes but hey

the man is still hard as **** tho
Old 03-08-2009, 12:18 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

wasnt britton riding kawi?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:23 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

that doesn't surprise me...as far i've seen, whenever asked, the only person jason britton knows is jason britton

Quick Reply: Jason Britton???