Texas stunt series??

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Candy corn??

atx_101 is a decent person
Texas stunt series??

i have a good friend that is a sports promoter that does one of our drag race events. and he was looking to get somethin started here in texas, somethin like a smaller version on stuntwars.. i wanted to see who all would be intrested and see if we could get this to work!! all i need is to see how many people would be intrested.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:17 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person
Re: Texas stunt series??

I'm in, I'm sure Jordo from H tizzle would be down and his whole crew.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

do it and people will show up.... talk is cheap
Old 03-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Candy corn??

ima gonna get with him tomorrow and see where and when he is wanted to do this. the guy runs several events and wanting to start this. idk just throwin it out in the open......
Old 03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

there would be a lot of people from the texas and oklahoma ares that would come, and arkansas too.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Candy corn??

Thats what i like to hear. Wheres everyone else????
Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

we've tried that... no place to do it. if you make too big of a deal of it then it gets shut down, atx is the worst place to promote anything dangerous or polluting. but hey maybe times have changed since i was really into stunt riding
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by drgnazz
there would be a lot of people from the texas and oklahoma ares that would come, and arkansas too.
people from Arkansas are too busy with all that incest to worry about them fancy two wheeled electric horses.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

do it in dallas son!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Candy corn??

spiller do i know you? you ever go into g town honda??
Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 PM

SONNY DEE is a decent person

make sure theres one in houston!!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:15 PM

chopaleg is a decent person

My name is Steve Landers and I run a Honda Powerhouse dealership here in Texas. I am the person in talks with this promoter who is thinking about starting this series in Texas. This guy also runs a very successfull Dragrace series through out Texas and Florida and has been around the motorcycle industry for a long long time. This is very real. We are just trying to get a feel for what cities in Texas would work best for a series like this. We have not ruled out have a four city series as well. Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. If you guys would, please just try and keep you response as professional as possible and we willl try and make this happen here in Texas. This sport has grown leaps and bounds here in this state and this might just be the time to make this work. I will try and keep this board informed with any changes and information as the progress goes on. Thanks, Steve.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i use to. i use to stunt a 03 600rr, i am bikeless now... not really into the stunt scene anymore... not much of stunt scene in austin anymore...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 PM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

throw in a oklahoma spot, you can bet there would be lot show up there. just check out the attendance for the corrupted speed ride in OKC this month. and some of the kansas guys mite even come to oklahoma too. bikerboyz weekend in tulsa oklahoma ALWAYS has a huge turnout.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:32 PM

chopaleg is a decent person

Originally Posted by spiller03
ya i use to. i use to stunt a 03 600rr, i am bikeless now... not really into the stunt scene anymore... not much of stunt scene in austin anymore...
I am sure I have seen you in the shop. I am the Sales Manager at Georgetown Honda.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:57 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by chopaleg
My name is Steve Landers and I run a Honda Powerhouse dealership here in Texas. I am the person in talks with this promoter who is thinking about starting this series in Texas. This guy also runs a very successfull Dragrace series through out Texas and Florida and has been around the motorcycle industry for a long long time. This is very real. We are just trying to get a feel for what cities in Texas would work best for a series like this. We have not ruled out have a four city series as well. Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. If you guys would, please just try and keep you response as professional as possible and we willl try and make this happen here in Texas. This sport has grown leaps and bounds here in this state and this might just be the time to make this work. I will try and keep this board informed with any changes and information as the progress goes on. Thanks, Steve.

nice bikes
Old 03-04-2009, 12:03 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by chopaleg
namin cities is easy. the big three. houston dallas/fort worth and austin. maybe somethin mor north too and far east.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:05 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

damnit chaz... you gotta do this **** when i sell my bike...
Old 03-04-2009, 12:06 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

and dont let james or ray go..

they'll steal every damn bike there while you arent looking
Old 03-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Candy corn??

haha true.. get a bike ninja!!

Quick Reply: Texas stunt series??