Yut guy gets his ass beat i was in downtown sac saw this punk had camera beat his ass

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 03:52 AM

isMOKE is a decent person
Yut guy gets his *** beat i was in downtown sac saw this punk had camera beat his ***

yut ughhh gettting hisss fuckinngggg **** beattt finallly i am accepting paypal donations some people said they would shoot me money for getting this footage

monstersti@paypal.com

its pretty graphic so veiwer's be aware

didnt know how to embed it so here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7KBhknjKOw

Last edited by isMOKE; 03-03-2009 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:05 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of
Re: Yut guy gets his *** beat i was in downtown sac saw this punk had camera beat his

It is a good thing that that you are not smart enough to post this **** right. The worst of joey"yutugh"stunts douchebaggery yet, and I believe it is infamous not famous.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: Yut guy gets his *** beat i was in downtown sac saw this punk had camera beat his

HAHA WHAT A ****** DOUCHE!! This kid still thinks that were laughing WITH him and not AT him.... Dude, give it a rest... We have all pretty much forgotten about you anyways... Now your just begging for attention and its actually REALLY pathetic!!

-Jesse

P.S. If your so rich and your out sellin drugs and ****, Why are you trying to make a few bucks in here, and 50 bucks for a stunt school??!? Damn son, your RETARDED!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:06 AM

mr.haterz is a decent person

please ban this child, he has smoked him self re-fukin-tarded. he is useless, and all his post are **** . biggest joke ever. i hate to say this but, loop your **** (doing squidly whoolies) and die

you dont even stunt, your a poser

Last edited by mr.haterz; 03-03-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:16 AM

southcoastrider is a decent person

i farkin hate myself for not readin what people typed 1st and actually watched this trash!

die u farkin looser!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Old 03-03-2009, 06:02 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

Originally Posted by southcoastrider
i farkin hate myself for not readin what people typed 1st and actually watched this trash!

die u farkin looser!

True,

What a ******* dumb **** he is..

SCR write back on msn bitch, lol
Old 03-03-2009, 06:21 AM

dpasch is a decent person

holy **** if this **** doesnt stop happening soon ill have to come down from Canada an kick the **** out of this idiot...such a waste of space, i will admit i cam here because of his vid but stayed here because its a pretty good site minus this yut ugggh guy bs now...it was funny for a day or 2 now its old as ****
Old 03-03-2009, 06:23 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Uhh you're not famous bro stop trying to act like people like you and want to see more of you.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:50 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Old 03-03-2009, 08:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Why haven't you drinking all the drano under the sink yet
Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUKreTaxlbY&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
Old 03-03-2009, 08:51 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by isMOKE
yut ughhh gettting hisss fuckinngggg **** beattt finallly i am accepting paypal donations some people said they would shoot me money for getting this footage

monstersti@paypal.com

its pretty graphic so veiwer's be aware

didnt know how to embed it so here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7KBhknjKOw
******* GAY , stuntlife is going to hell because of this kid i use to come on here a couple times a day.now maybe every couple days i might stop but still same b.s . owell ive found a couple places this reatard doesn,t show up on . hope it gets better before everyone leaves . i know im not the only one
Old 03-03-2009, 10:00 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DirtyToes

and here I thought eric estrada was cool
Old 03-03-2009, 10:31 AM

dragginmytaco is a decent person

dude that vid of him gettin called out is ****** A-MAZING!!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

so he shaves his head now? your doing everything you can to change how you look aren't you?....I would be too
Old 03-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Man *****