+1 to the companies that SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 03:13 PM

2007r6 is a decent person
Re: +1 to the companies that SUCK!!!!!!!!!

i totally agree **** powers
Old 03-01-2009, 03:22 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
do you both suck dick at truck stops? or just you?
Originally Posted by Ryan S
wayyyyyy too many people think that, gives all the Ryan S's a bad name
Nate had asked you a question Ryan
Old 03-01-2009, 04:26 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Nate had asked you a question Ryan

Ryan S is a little bashful to talk about being the greatest ********** East of the Mississippi. I felt it was my duty to open that door for him.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:51 PM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn....
Old 03-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

no, i have not sucked another man's dick

i have however, been to a truck stop strip club back in the day and vmc ended up getting a stripper fired that night and drank free beer the entire night!!!!

goooooood times
Old 03-01-2009, 07:08 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

wasnt neal throwing pennies at her or something of that sort? I'm still pissed I didn't go that weekend.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i love people that like to sit behind their keyboard and do nothing but talk **** about someone who they don't know and could beat the **** out of them

and zride, seriously... ******* kill yourself.. you have problems with every ******* company you buy from including HAI and sick innovations.. you're a ******* fucktard
Old 03-01-2009, 07:41 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i love people that like to sit behind their keyboard and do nothing but talk **** about someone who they don't know and could beat the **** out of them

and zride, seriously... ******* kill yourself.. you have problems with every ******* company you buy from including HAI and sick innovations.. you're a ******* fucktard
50 why do you defend this guy so much? He has ripped so many people off and not even tried to make it right. You seem pretty cool i dont no why you back a Tool like that.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:10 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

thats really not defending anyone right there...

thats just callin things how they are... 636 squid is a ***** and zride is a fucktard

its facts
Old 03-01-2009, 08:18 PM

636squid is a decent person

thats really not defending anyone right there...

thats just callin things how they are... 636 squid is a ***** and zride is a fucktard

its facts
Listen bro I'm just going of what people have said, Stuntex rips people off and so does Powers and most everyone on this site will agree with me.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by 636squid
Listen bro I'm just going of what people have said, Stuntex rips people off and so does Powers and most everyone on this site will agree with me.
exactly my point... you going on what people have said...

tell me this, if something happens between 2 people and your not one of them how exactly does it make that any of your business???
Old 03-01-2009, 09:30 PM

636squid is a decent person

exactly my point... you going on what people have said...

tell me this, if something happens between 2 people and your not one of them how exactly does it make that any of your business???

It's been way more than 1 person, your buddy Ryan is a con artist!!!!
If me calling out the bad companies makes you mad then too bad!!!!!!!! I don't think that anyone on this site should be ripped off, sorry it hurts your feelings.Like i said knowbody on this site probally disagrees with me. I don't mean Ryan S by any means, but your defending a con. Anyone who agrees with me can attest to this. GET OFF HIS NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:39 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

any time this dude gets brought up your his like gaurdian angel with a keyboard . . . you swing from his nuts constantly and talk about him being a good dude . . . well if he was a good dude he would make it right and you would never once have to stick up for him . . but becasue he has fucked people over you have to constantly play knight in shining armor . . . .

***** weak
Old 03-01-2009, 09:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

no, im not defending him anymore... what he did is between the people it happened to and him.. and it should stay that way, not every whiny little ********** out there that needs a friend trying to act like they're big and bad and have a voice... no one gives a ****, shut the **** up...

ps.. 636squid, numerous people on this site have bought from him...

carry on...
Old 03-02-2009, 12:25 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ryan S
no, i have not sucked another man's dick

i have however, been to a truck stop strip club back in the day and vmc ended up getting a stripper fired that night and drank free beer the entire night!!!!

goooooood times

LOL!!!!!! How do you get a stripper fired?????????? You dont fire ***** unless it smells bad!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb7FgSzeGqg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 03-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

I don't know Ryan or Powers personally, but I do know that Ryan has had mixed reviews. I would say to make sure he has something in stock before you order it, and not to bitch when he's making a batch. That **** ain't cheap!

And Powers from what I heard is trying to improve his image. he's working with a buddy of mine on an 08 zx6 cage, you know, the one that breaks frames. And so far seems to be trying his damnest not to be a tool.....
Old 03-02-2009, 12:43 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
at first i was think that he talking about you

haha +1 me too.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

you get a stripper fired by throwing change at her and turning all the chairs around and face the other way, eventually she will get soooooo pissed that you will have beer bottles flying past your head, THAT's when you begin throwing chairs and trash the stage and then tell the manager that SHE trashed the stage and that your 10 buddies and yourself that are REALLY thirsty for beer, are leaving to spend money at the NEXT truck stop strip club.