Don't Blow your F4i Motor... Oil Pick-Up's Available

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: Don't Blow your F4i Motor... Oil Pick-Up's Available

Yup... I still hate doing this but i cant get that damn Dirtbike sold and want a stunt bike so... Guess ill stunt this one out and buy a new one for the streets later on
Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

just stunt it... take the plastics off and sell them and buy beat up ones...

trust me... i did it the other way....
Old 03-02-2009, 01:04 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
jesus... your stupidity is unparalleled with anything ive ever know...

wait.... you're related to the yutt ughh guy aren't you... nothing else would explain the stupidity...

i could never live up to that kind of coolness . . . your so sick will you be my big brother
Old 03-02-2009, 01:06 AM
T/C
Squid...

If only i had the money to buy more bikes... Lol buttt i need a new truck so have to save up for that :/ and yeah im going to stunt it for sure... i will start looking around for some plastics... After i get my new truck i will probly just go 3/4 Fairing though cause i wont be on the high way for 30 mins everyday to work and back
Old 03-02-2009, 01:35 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
jesus... your stupidity is unparalleled with anything ive ever know...

wait.... you're related to the yutt ughh guy aren't you... nothing else would explain the stupidity...

your stupidity is unparalleled with anything ive ever know... hmm is there something wrong here cause it doesnt look or sound right spell check homie
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
well i mean it is what you are known for . . . i was just stating a fact trying to help you get your name out there

Everybody knows 50! Hes that stunt groupie that has a million posts, is alway lurking on stuntlife, swings from Ryan Smiths nuts like a stalker, and hes been here since '04 and STILL CANT CATCH IDLE!!

now hes gonna come back and call me a newb, tell me i spelled something wrong like a toolbox, and tell me the same old story about his first 636 he had money problems and his last one he got married and had to sell blah blah blah
Old 03-02-2009, 01:38 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Oh and go to bed big boy you have to be up early
Old 03-02-2009, 01:39 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Big Float
Everybody knows 50! Hes that stunt groupie that has a million posts, is alway lurking on stuntlife, swings from Ryan Smiths nuts like a stalker, and hes been here since '04 and STILL CANT CATCH IDLE!!

now hes gonna come back and call me a newb, tell me i spelled something wrong like a toolbox, and tell me the same old story about his first 636 he had money problems and his last one he got married and had to sell blah blah blah
Stalker...
Old 03-02-2009, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
Stalker...

Lol, nah Ive just seen dude clown it up on here for a while now
Old 03-02-2009, 01:42 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

damn 50 the newb with no avatar fuckn called ya out hard whats up with that
Old 03-02-2009, 01:43 AM
T/C
Squid...

Seems cool to me.. But im staying out of this.. Lol im off to sleep later
Old 03-02-2009, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
damn 50 the newb with no avatar fuckn called ya out hard whats up with that

Im a newb, i looked on here for a while be4 i signed up, and Im not claiming I can stunt at all,

Im just saying 50s a running joke, everybody knows that. Faker of the Funk
Old 03-02-2009, 01:58 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Im a newb, i looked on here for a while be4 i signed up, and Im not claiming I can stunt at all,

Im just saying 50s a running joke, everybody knows that. Faker of the Funk

Old 03-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person

Old 03-02-2009, 02:24 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

hey i already stated the first part i like the echo tho . . . . . .

the second part is true to . . . . but becareful dude is the hotness been here since 04 wait when was my register date . . .
Old 03-02-2009, 02:56 AM

dj_seloe is an unknown quantity at this point

getting back to the subject...

Well it's not coo when you order something and they are quick to take your money. I waited 4 weeks and got nothing! I had to go on the hunt to get a call back or email. Sucks that someone else had to speak for this Co.to get me my money back!

So you can't hate this guy for making his own. It's just the hustle, if they sleep on it that's their fault!
And just because someone came out with it first don't mean anybody else can't do it...
Why would you reinvent the wheel all you have to do is make it better..
And thats with all stunt products cages/ 12 bars/ sub.frame cage ect.

I ordered mine and i got it 2 days later and for the price why not?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:19 AM

mr.haterz is a decent person

i got a stuntex oil pickup off a blown up f4i motor, but i dont have the little circle nipple thingee. do i need to put that on there? or can i runn it without it?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by mr.haterz
i got a stuntex oil pickup off a blown up f4i motor, but i dont have the little circle nipple thingee. do i need to put that on there? or can i runn it without it?
You definitely need that piece. It's what allows you to turn the pickup 180 degrees around and therefore facing the back of the engine. This mod will not work properly without it. It's essential.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:04 PM

trid is a decent person

ok after reading through all this i feel inclined to throw in my so here i go.
me and my buddy have been looking into getting oil pickups for our f4i's. from what we've seen with the pick up placement and things like that we dont think you need the special pickup in the f4i. ive also heard of people over filling so they dont blow their motor. i run a little extra oil just so that i dont have to worry about refilling every time the bike tips ove and starts to smoke. and yes i do have the clean air mod. im not trying to start **** im not saying the pickups dont work im just saying from what ive researched this is a part that you dont really need on an f4i. ive never had my oil light come on in a wheelie or a stoppie and where im not the best i have been know to throw down some long mileage wheelies with no problem but this is just my

o and T/C the silver and green will look sick. my buddy had a lime green wheel with silver paint on his f4i last year and is switching to chrome and white this year. i also think crazy kyle had a silver and green 636 at some point but im not sure.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:06 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by trid
ok after reading through all this i feel inclined to throw in my so here i go.
me and my buddy have been looking into getting oil pickups for our f4i's. from what we've seen with the pick up placement and things like that we dont think you need the special pickup in the f4i. ive also heard of people over filling so they dont blow their motor. i run a little extra oil just so that i dont have to worry about refilling every time the bike tips ove and starts to smoke. and yes i do have the clean air mod. im not trying to start **** im not saying the pickups dont work im just saying from what ive researched this is a part that you dont really need on an f4i. ive never had my oil light come on in a wheelie or a stoppie and where im not the best i have been know to throw down some long mileage wheelies with no problem but this is just my

o and T/C the silver and green will look sick. my buddy had a lime green wheel with silver paint on his f4i last year and is switching to chrome and white this year. i also think crazy kyle had a silver and green 636 at some point but im not sure.
You happen to have any pic's of the silver and green? i have not been able to find any...

Quick Reply: Don't Blow your F4i Motor... Oil Pick-Up's Available