Don't Blow your F4i Motor... Oil Pick-Up's Available

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:12 PM

Scott982 is a decent person
Re: Don't Blow your F4i Motor... Oil Pick-Up's Available

Originally Posted by JonnY X
Whatever way you look at it the person who has ripped people off in the past is still making money from the product you said it urself you go to his house and buy a bunch of them and resell them so the money is still going into his hands ...I dont think people are complaining about the product more along the lines that he is a thief so as i see it ur just helping out a thief.
I completely agree with you but the product works and people need it especially in gsxr's. If I can provide it then I will. Hopefully Ryan gets his **** together and takes care of all the people that got screwed over. I never realized how bad the business got until I started reading some of these recent threads.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:15 PM

636squid is a decent person

Originally Posted by spiller03
that guy is from kentucky... dont they marry their cousins?

I'm actually from FL, the Stuntshine state and I was just joking you guys obviously you guys take things very seriously. I used to ride with Scary Gary T-neck and others at the squid spot and on orange ave. on thursdays way back in the day. Like I said theres a reason I don't like people from TX, I also work with a buch of guys from TX, if it's so great there what the **** are they doing here. "I'm from the great state of TX." Well go the **** back **********.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:40 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

name dropping.... wow your cool
Old 02-28-2009, 11:28 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

burn : courtesy of podunk biatch!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:44 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like a quality product man i had a pickup in my f4i and had two and a 1/2 years on the motor with out a single prob everyone that rode my bike said it was the strongest pullin f4i the hade ever ridin i recomend a pickup for the f4i
Old 03-01-2009, 12:12 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

thats because you cant ride wheelies long enough
wow my idle wheelies and coasters just cant be cutting it huh, oh well

Last edited by Kevmo7; 03-01-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:43 AM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

nope there garbage... do some circles, get a sport bike
Old 03-01-2009, 01:42 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i think towilee has an know it all answer to everything and instead of reading the posts anymore i just skip over them because it pollutes my brain worse than a freecreditreport.com commercial
Old 03-01-2009, 02:22 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i think towilee has an know it all answer to everything and instead of reading the posts anymore i just skip over them because it pollutes my brain worse than a freecreditreport.com commercial
towlieee does know quite alot, he has always helped me alot in the past, everybody has just been giving him hate, its like the new bandwagon
Old 03-01-2009, 02:25 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

nope there garbage... do some circles, get a sport bike
Name:  Psh.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  4.3 KB

Last edited by Kevmo7; 03-01-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:04 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

wow you got me on that one guy....
you are still a dumb ***... you are blaming blown motors on people just getting junk motors... the engine isnt designed to be set on end the oil pan and pick up are on the bottom. thats why people make fabricated oil pick ups and oil baffles... my oil light would come on my 600rr when parked on the pipe. or i was jumping to high chair from a dead stop. every f4i i have ridden the oil light would come when i did long coasters or scrapes. gixxers SUCK. if you put to much oil in it you'll get oil in the cylinders and foul out plugs or hydro lock doing high stoppies... and the sv oil light would come on just from catching idle
i wasnt blaming ALL blown engines on getting bad motors but it does happen. and im a dumb *** cuz none of my bikes oil lights come on when setting them on the tail? cept the gsxr... and if you know soooooooo much you would know that not all oil pans are designed the same. specificly with gsxr's the 04/05 and previous models are designed with a wide pan and a pickup that extends towards the front of the pan. and the new 06+ have a centralized pan with the pick up sticking right down into the middle of the pan, which is why they dont have problems, in my experience. yes u should never over load your bike with oil. to the top mark on the site glass is what i always have done. ive had 11 bikes in the past 5 years and not a single engine issue ever. and you avoid gettin oil in the cylinders by doing the kleen air mod which is what i said before, thats one of the main reasons ppl seize up their engines is getting oil in the cylinders. that will happen even with stock oil level if u dont do the kleen air mod and you are putting your bike on the bar alot. so keep running your mouth like i dont know ****.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:35 AM

So.... where is your crank case ventilation if you do the clean air mod.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:02 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

crank case vent hose is rerouted to the pair valves. so it vents out your exhuast.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:06 PM

why not block off the crank vent. remove a reed valve on the valve cover and run one valve to the air box or the atsmosphere

Last edited by spiller03; 03-01-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:30 PM

636squid is a decent person

I've seen pics on here of that and it looked like they made it a closed system, your crankcase has to have a pressure realease. Just put a pcv valve in the hose off the crankcase and call it good.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:46 PM

well the problem is with a pcv. you still have to let air flow one way. then when you ride a wheelie the oil takes the place of the air which it begins to build crank case pressure and push the oil in to the air box. thats why i would just run a hose from the valve cover to the air box and leave the other how it is suppose to be. but plug the lower vent on the block
Old 03-01-2009, 02:02 PM

well the problem is with a pcv. you still have to let air flow one way. then when you ride a wheelie the oil takes the place of the air which it begins to build crank case pressure and push the oil in to the air box. thats why i would just run a hose from the valve cover to the air box and leave the other how it is suppose to be. but plug the lower vent on the block
theres a thread on here in the help and how to about 30 pages long all about this crap, i dont really feel like going through and explaining it all. so if you really want to know go read that. OMR explained things very well in the thread.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:10 PM

i'm not worried about what other people said. what makes old man rogers an engineer.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM

i'm not worried about what other people said. what makes old man rogers an engineer.
listen man, i dont give a **** what you do with your bike. if your engines arent blowing up cool keep doing what youre doing. mine arent blowing either and i got no issues what so ever with any bike ive had so im gonna keep doing what works for me. you dont wanna trade advice all u wanna do is have a pissing match and im not interested.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

spiller03 shut the **** up i can assure you sdfkillz is far smarter then you....go spiller on the highway in front of a mack truck

Quick Reply: Don't Blow your F4i Motor... Oil Pick-Up's Available