si cage???

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 06:51 PM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person
si cage???

Whats your take on the sick innovation cages??
Old 02-26-2009, 06:52 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: si cage???

nice cage and we have search button here try it.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:54 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

hey guy why dont you do a search???? seriously like why wouldnt you just look around is it that hard . . .
Old 02-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz
Whats your take on the sick innovation cages??
the ****
Old 02-26-2009, 07:08 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Really?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
Really?
yea he's serious
Old 02-26-2009, 07:22 PM

yea im serious its either that or im gonna twist up some coat hangers and duct tape that **** together and rock it like that whoop whoop
Old 02-26-2009, 07:26 PM
unemployment anonymous

yea im serious its either that or im gonna twist up some coat hangers and duct tape that **** together and rock it like that whoop whoop
heres a idea you ******* putz take and advice of the first 2 ******* posts and when you hit serach and 150000 threads come up asking the same question you just asked you post back in here and say yes im a ******* bleeding **** and i should learn how to use a forum before i post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:31 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wheelburns
heres a idea you ******* putz take and advice of the first 2 ******* posts and when you hit serach and 150000 threads come up asking the same question you just asked you post back in here and say yes im a ******* bleeding **** and i should learn how to use a forum before i post
dont hate him bro left it to someone other
Old 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Juca
dont hate him bro left it to someone other
cmon bro **** that **** . . . i gave him a nice suggestion as did you and he comes back talkin about coat hangers if the *** wanted a real answer he would listen

Last edited by wheelburns; 02-26-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:47 PM

i gave him a nice suggestion as did you and he comes back talkin about coat hangers if the
hahaha i agree at that point
Old 02-26-2009, 07:47 PM

he searching i hope so...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:51 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Juca
hahaha i agree at that point
dudes from fort brag just another army squid
Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 PM

dudes from fort brag just another army squid
fort brag is some part of he's town?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

**** n *****
Old 02-26-2009, 07:58 PM

naw bro its cool i shoulda searched first...so when i read yalls responses i did and found it usefull so proshate it any way i was just ****** around with the coat hangers no need to get your panties in a wod
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 PM

not just another army squid killer i have been ridin for bout 3 years b4 i joined the army i had a sweet k5 gixxer and got rid of it b4 basic so when i got out i got an k6 and now im tryin to get back in the groove just tryin to find out if the si cage is a good bet
Old 02-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

dont waist your money on the sliders and cut your stock pegs down a couple of **** hairs.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:04 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

not just another army squid killer i have been ridin for bout 3 years b4 i joined the army i had a sweet k5 gixxer and got rid of it b4 basic so when i got out i got an k6 and now im tryin to get back in the groove just tryin to find out if the si cage is a good bet
a squid killer huh
Old 02-26-2009, 08:05 PM

for zuki SI cage or Tyger shark is way to go

Quick Reply: si cage???