free quiznos, do it

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 02:49 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
free quiznos, do it

http://millionsubs.com/Reg.php?x=1

mmm mmm mmm

and this has lots to do with stunt discussion, I rode my stunt bike to get my free food lol
Old 02-25-2009, 02:54 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: free quiznos, do it

I won't eat at that place. Ever since their ad campagne that had the retarded rodent that looks like roadkill as their mascott. Bad advertising, IMO.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:05 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Mine was delicious...
Old 02-25-2009, 03:21 PM
DMC Freestyle.....

freestylexxx02 is an unknown quantity at this point

printed my free coupon.... sad thing is the closest quiznos is right around 80 miles away ... haha
Old 02-25-2009, 03:23 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

By completing the form, Entrants will automatically be entered into the Quiznos Q–Club marketing database
Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I won't eat at that place. Ever since their ad campagne that had the retarded rodent that looks like roadkill as their mascott. Bad advertising, IMO.
+1 those things creeped me the **** out
Old 02-25-2009, 04:18 PM

hxcluckymike is a decent person

quiznos is gross
Old 02-25-2009, 04:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its not the best but its free
Old 02-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

I love quiznos!

ProEater is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
By completing the form, Entrants will automatically be entered into the Quiznos Q–Club marketing database
after you use the coupon unsubscribe to the mailing list and your set. but thats alot of work for a 4" sandwich

aimalick is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1

you will remember that commercial forever, which is exactly what quiznos was going for. stop being a ***, we all know you got the free sandwich.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:25 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by ProEater
after you use the coupon unsubscribe to the mailing list and your set. but thats alot of work for a 4" sandwich
let me guess it takes them 2 years to unsubscribe you
Old 02-25-2009, 05:06 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aimalick
you will remember that commercial forever, which is exactly what quiznos was going for. I'm such a ***, we all know I got the free sandwich.
Nope. Never eaten there, never will...
Old 02-25-2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK

I love quiznos!
Yeah......THAT ugly little ******. He does NOTHING to increase my appetite. Yuck.....it makes me think about KFC and rats...
Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I printed mine and will be stopping to collect on their offer on my way home.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:52 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

all it is, is a scam to get your information so they can not only send you stuff, but sell your name to other people who will send you stuff in the mail, no matter what they promise. there is no doubt about it thats what theyll do. and there sandwiches are a waste of money. the $5 ones are normal sandwiches. the good ones cost you like 8 bucks. and there drinks cost like 2 bucks. rip off. that ***** nothing but bread and lettuce. same thing with subway. 90% bread. and then they say, oh would you like chips and a drink? so they can fill you up on that garbage too.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

that rat was a horrible idea but the black angus is a good sammich.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:59 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

idk why i just filled that out, im never going to go get the sub
Old 02-26-2009, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** Quiznos. Went there with my free coupon, ordered my sandwich and then saw a sign that they dont participate in the free sub giveaway
Old 02-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

the site says they gave away the 1,000,000 already