stuntlife is overloaded with squids now

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 05:09 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: stuntlife is overloaded with squids now

Originally Posted by old man roger
your jokes are old and played out , get over it
someone forget to take there pills today
Old 02-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

your jokes are old and played out , get over it
someone **** in your ensure today rog??

wheres the love!?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
someone forget to take there pills today
Originally Posted by T-NECK
someone **** in your ensure today rog??
ya i think so ....lol
Old 02-24-2009, 05:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
haha bro there are many different types of squids.....

like the yut ugh guy.... he is just a ******* dumbass!!!!!
then there are the ones who really truly dont know **** about stunting but really do want to learn.... nothing wrong with that

then you got the ones who think they know all and cant even hit BP

and all the SO CALLED PROS dont think they are to good for this site.....

i would rather support someone who is supporting us then to support someone who doesnt give 2 ***** about us......

www.Stuntride.com

you hit the nail on the head buddy.....i'm all about helpin out new riders, the thing is....to be a stunt rider, you need to BE a stunt rider.....it's not just anybody's ******* game....if you think your going to set up a bike and do circles in 2 weeks, i have some news for ya, it takes LONG hours in the parking lot learning how to control your brake and throttle.....i've attempted to help a few guys locally here in WI and they were good, had natural talent (which i never had, just learned talent) they lasted about 4 months to 6 months at the most and found other things to occupy their time
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

does that mean im getting deleted??? come on
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Geez you did not have to write a whole thread about me...
Old 02-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
yeah, i forget how i even came across this site, it was at college when i was online prob. supposed to to be doing something else hahahaha...

i can almost here nags coming to tell us about SBN or whatever it was called before it was SL...

nags is #1 OG /thread

i was on SBN, back when i was rippin power wheelies around my college campus racking up the tickets....durring class i was always on message boards LOL probably why my degree never did **** for me.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:13 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

ya i think so ....lol
lighten up Francis
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lighten up Francis
im old i get grumpy and i havent had breakfast yet
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

and then everyone says im an ******* cuz im mean to the retards on here
Old 02-24-2009, 05:22 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

im old i get grumpy and i havent had breakfast yet
me neither and now i am off to work
Old 02-24-2009, 05:23 PM
also known as OMR

me neither and now i am off to work
sucking the farts out of other peoples work clothes have fun with that
Old 02-24-2009, 05:25 PM
also known as OMR

oh **** that was good .....i crack me up
Old 02-24-2009, 05:30 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

sucking the farts out of other peoples work clothes have fun with that
actually a lot of ******* off and getting paid for it

did i mention me and t-neck get paid to ride at work. Haha now we are professionals
Old 02-24-2009, 05:36 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

did i mention me and t-neck get paid to ride at work. Haha now we are professionals

**** can i come to work with ya.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:44 PM

alan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hazen
this place was cool back when it was woods, nags, the triple xtreme guys, gorka, thew, the legion guys, 1096, gmo, core6, chauncey, teach, darius... Etc.

<----------- here since '02 and never spent less time on here than i do now.

+1
Old 02-24-2009, 05:50 PM
also known as OMR

aaahhhh i think i found some thing that bothers willis
Old 02-24-2009, 05:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i get paid to ride at work too.... not much though
Old 02-24-2009, 05:56 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by John LegionST
hey now i had over 1,000 posts before any of you 04-05 FLA peoples showed up...
Oh really?

I gotta hold it down for my FL people lol
Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ryan S
Stuntlife.com is a ship with NO CAPTAIN, i've had numerous people that i work with ask about sponsoring this site....there's nobody to really answer, Nags i would assume, but i'm not even sure on that??!!!
Anyone that gets in touch with me I give them the phone numbers, links, emails, etc...

Quick Reply: stuntlife is overloaded with squids now