F4i falling into turns

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 06:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: F4i falling into turns

Originally Posted by jayBiRRD
You'd be suprised how different your bike handles with a squared off rear tire.
the rear WILL make a difference, bu the front is gonna make a way bigger difference

I ride the shittiest rear tires ever no problem

but a SLIGHTLY cupped front tire and your bike rides like ***
Old 02-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i've heard alot of good things about 200. i was thinking about putting it on my 06 636 but i don't wanna take away anything from turn from that bike

I like it cuz it has a lower profile so I dont feel like I have to run as low of an air pressure. AND, it digs into the twisties. It handles way more bad *** than it did stock... then again, Battalax SUCK *****! and the Shinko front heats up QUICK. I can leave the house and lift the *** at the stop sign without worrying about locking the front. Grabby little *******. and cheap too.

DAMNIT! WHY AM I NOT GETTING PAID TO SAY THIS ****! SHINKO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?? PAY ME!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
I like it cuz it has a lower profile so I dont feel like I have to run as low of an air pressure. AND, it digs into the twisties. It handles way more bad *** than it did stock... then again, Battalax SUCK *****! and the Shinko front heats up QUICK. I can leave the house and lift the *** at the stop sign without worrying about locking the front. Grabby little *******. and cheap too.

DAMNIT! WHY AM I NOT GETTING PAID TO SAY THIS ****! SHINKO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?? PAY ME!!!!!!!

whatever you don't run lower profile tires then stock!!

When you flip your bike your rim can smack the ground and bend it

And everyone talks about battlelax as trash, but imo they aren't TOO BAD... It's no pilot power, but I ran a set of bt 014's for a whole season and I liked them
Old 02-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Profile is a bad choice of words. Lean angle? Maybe... its not as steep. Sidewall is still the same. And it compliments my matching front
Old 02-23-2009, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
Profile is a bad choice of words. Lean angle? Maybe... its not as steep. Sidewall is still the same. And it compliments my matching front
aye I see, just making sure
Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by towlieee
and everyone talks about battlelax as trash, but imo they aren't too bad... It's no pilot power, but i ran a set of bt 014's for a whole season and i liked them
+1
Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
the f4i in your avatar? does that frame look tucked or the forks bent to anybody else it looks wierd to me.
ethiopian u ride streets at all or got any good spots down there? Melbourne blows ******* and no one to ride with here i rode to vero last sunday cause i was bored as ****
Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

I ran a 200 back in sept in charlotte absolutely loved it for rippin highway wheelies, handling blew ******* but i never got any tire wiggle when doing wheelies on 85, and the highway patrol that pulled me over for rockin a 4 mile wheelie steady at 55 on i85 will back me up on that lmao, apparently i was "holding traffic up" but he was cool, never gave me a ticket and told me where i could go wheelie, one of few cops that i have respect for...
Old 02-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

I wish but no streets for me anymore unless I move out of Florida got a couple shitty circle spots and a decent night spot in port St. Lucie, hit up fuzzynutz he lives in Melbourne and I know of a really good spot in palm bay but since no one there rides I just go to Orlando every weekend.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:36 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
I wish but no streets for me anymore unless I move out of Florida got a couple shitty circle spots and a decent night spot in port St. Lucie, hit up fuzzynutz he lives in Melbourne and I know of a really good spot in palm bay but since no one there rides I just go to Orlando every weekend.
Lemme know when your goin to orlando next... im down to chill and learn some new stuff.. im squiddin it in the lots, lol... Just bought an 02 f4i to get off teh streets lol.. But like i said im down for whatever man and old man willie told me i cold come to o-town and chill at some spots just havent gotten around to gettin there and dont really have a way to get the bike there besides ridin it, and -1 +7 on my 929 blows *** on the highway... lol
Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 PM

Stuntin73 is a decent person

hey i figured out the answer to my problem!! it ended up actually being my rear tire i put on a new supre corsa 180 and it solved the whole problem