protect your "boys"

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 12:00 PM

trickyrickyr6 is a decent person
protect your "boys"

tired of smashing your "boys" on your tank when in the lot then look up this guy and get yourself one of these, i got it on my bike and it works great esp in those emergency breaks on the street when ms on the phone doin make up and drinking coffee isnt look and slams on brakes...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

Last edited by trickyrickyr6; 02-21-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelt headline wrong
Old 02-21-2009, 12:05 PM
DMC Freestyle.....

freestylexxx02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: protect your "boys"

Really>???? i dont ride in my seat long enough to need em but i wonder if they work?
Old 02-21-2009, 12:13 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

trying to jump from sit down to spreader..not good for *****..
Old 02-21-2009, 12:15 PM

trickyrickyr6 is a decent person

my gf baught it for me cause when she rode bitch she slide forward n sandwiched my nuts on tank so she thought shed be nice. he a guy that got layed off from work and tryn to make a few bucks extra to support fam jus being nice and spreadn word
Old 02-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

thats gay
Old 02-21-2009, 12:36 PM

dan4th83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya I just don't take fat girls for rides on my bike and that seems to take care of the problem.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:50 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dan4th83
Ya I just don't take fat girls for rides on my bike and that seems to take care of the problem.
you got a sweet helmet mohawk, its like your job to roll tubber butters on ur bike when u got a helmet hawk
Old 02-21-2009, 01:26 PM

gixxer07sixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you got a sweet helmet mohawk, its like your job to roll tubber butters on ur bike when u got a helmet hawk
hahahah
Old 02-21-2009, 01:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

hahahahahha
Old 02-21-2009, 03:04 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

wow, its a headrest for your nuts.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:06 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Plus they are using the streetfighterz logo without permission?
Old 02-21-2009, 03:07 PM

skateparkdave is a decent person

Originally Posted by trickyrickyr6
tired of smashing your "boys" on your tank when in the lot then look up this guy and get yourself one of these, i got it on my bike and it works great esp in those emergency breaks on the street when ms on the phone doin make up and drinking coffee isnt look and slams on brakes...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=
Thanks man! Yea, I'm making these to suppliment my income. I have run an indoor skatepark here in Texas for the last 8 years. Still dont own it. The bank does. Due to the wonderful economy, when people trim the fat, I guess the first thing that goes is entertainment for the kids. I had to get another job during the week and am open on weekends only. I took another job to supplement and keep the park open for the few die hards that still come. Long story short, that job fell through and I came up with STUNT`NUTZ tm and the patent is pending.

Anyways, I got tired of smashing my ***** on stoppies and hard braking and figured this would help. IT DOES! .

I'm admitting I'm a squid on the 600, I'm getting old and am limited to straight liners and a few tricks. I spend most of my time in the fiddy section here and didn't want to be ANOTHER "YUT UHHHHH!" and market this as if I'm some old pro or something. Nope, just an old dad that loves to ride and got tired of smashing his *****.

If you're interested in preserving your junk and saving it for the ladies instead. It's a good product but please read the description well as the pad is great for all around comfort but might not be good for all hard core stunters and stunts. But thats why its removable as well.

Thanks Ricky, I'm glad you like the pad and I appreciate your introducing it in here for me.

Dave

Last edited by skateparkdave; 02-21-2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-21-2009, 03:23 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

ahhh made by a older gentleman I see

us young lads just 'tuck-and-cover'
Old 02-21-2009, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Plus they are using the streetfighterz logo without permission?
Nope, not theirs! Look closely, no pant flares, bike has sliders, Dude is throwing a peace sign. It's a tank spreader, but not theirs. I'm not an artist and had my print guy come up with this.

I admit it's simular but can no one else use a tank spreader for a LOGO? Stunt nuts with an S was trademarked for something else.I hated to use the Z because it reminded me of the Street FighterZ along with the spreader but lets face it. It's almost impossible to not be a little like something out there.

No reason to hate.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Not hating, But that **** is GAY! LoL You really need to hit up Yutughhhh and have him and his boys market this ****... I know that squid and all his little followers would buy one.. I think 99% of the stunters in here don't stay in there seat long enough to need it.... I guess I shouldn't say it's gay, just not needed in this forum....

-Jesse
Old 02-21-2009, 04:59 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

A spreader holdong up a piece sign?????? I want to see someone rock out a nice spreader one handed.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:59 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

And lord knows i could have used this back in the day.***** hurt so bad when your squidin it up.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Not hating, But that **** is GAY! LoL You really need to hit up Yutughhhh and have him and his boys market this ****... I know that squid and all his little followers would buy one.. I think 99% of the stunters in here don't stay in there seat long enough to need it.... I guess I shouldn't say it's gay, just not needed in this forum....

-Jesse
I know, That's why I really didn't want to try and market it here. I just sold one to that Ricky guy and apparently he likes it. He left me good feedback and said he posted this thread in here. He's happy and is a cool person who is triyg to help.

I wouldn't call it gay really though... I guess it's really only needed by those of us who are larger down there. I could see not needing it if I were tiny but my **** gets mashed, pinched, pounded on a regular basis.

I have a younger friend that agrees, he loves it for sitdown circles.

I guess it's a "to each his own" thing. If yo ***** small enough to tuck and roll then sure, it aint gonna help ya much.

It's all good though, if they sell, they sell, if not ,Oh well. Cant blame a man for trying.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
your just mad you cant see over it lil guy
Old 02-21-2009, 05:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by skateparkdave
Nope, not theirs! Look closely, no pant flares, bike has sliders, Dude is throwing a peace sign. It's a tank spreader, but not theirs. I'm not an artist and had my print guy come up with this.

I admit it's simular but can no one else use a tank spreader for a LOGO? Stunt nuts with an S was trademarked for something else.I hated to use the Z because it reminded me of the Street FighterZ along with the spreader but lets face it. It's almost impossible to not be a little like something out there.

No reason to hate.
Wow.... "No pant flares" "Bike has sliders" "Peace sign" You obviously got the logo, and changed a couple things... You naming the differences like that made me curious so I double checked.....

Name:  7281_1.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  12.9 KB

Name:  black_tw_sticker_big-1.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  17.5 KB

I have circled the similarities... As you can see... I should have just circled the whole picture!!

I think somebody better come up with their own ****... They have owned that logo for to long to remember.... And I don't think they want some squids rockin that **** by their nuts....

-Jesse

Quick Reply: protect your "boys"