protect your "boys"

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: protect your "boys"

Originally Posted by LiFeIsAsTuNt636
does that come with chocolate and graham crackers?!

They are an extra option available only in HOT places. shall we start the bidding?
Old 02-22-2009, 06:45 PM
stunt'n.da.midwest

LiFeIsAsTuNt636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
They are an extra option available only in HOT places. shall we start the bidding?
hold on b4 i start bidding... r they mini, regular, or giant marshmellows? and color options? gotta have the ones that r colored..
Old 02-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

hold on b4 i start bidding... r they mini, regular, or giant marshmellows? and color options? gotta have the ones that r colored..

See.... Now you are getting into our exectutive options. the basic package includes Giant marshmellows (for optimum padding), but for an extra fee, your bike can deploy colored mini marshmellows. Not the really tiny ones in hot cocoa but the small regular marshmellows. And since they are smaller, you'll need to fill the M.D.R. (marshmellow dispensing resevoir) with 118 million marshmellows....
Old 02-22-2009, 09:26 PM
stunt'n.da.midwest

LiFeIsAsTuNt636 is a decent person

See.... Now you are getting into our exectutive options. the basic package includes Giant marshmellows (for optimum padding), but for an extra fee, your bike can deploy colored mini marshmellows. Not the really tiny ones in hot cocoa but the small regular marshmellows. And since they are smaller, you'll need to fill the M.D.R. (marshmellow dispensing resevoir) with 118 million marshmellows....
how much r u asking 4 these? i think im gonna with the colored mini marshmellows..
Old 02-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skateparkdave
thats a matter of opinion, as is mine about your old bumble bee gixxer and the uk. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Post Whore Nazi

how much r u asking 4 these? i think im gonna with the colored mini marshmellows..

I will make you a deal. PM me your address, Social, and a copy of your birthcertificate along with your credit card numbers, and I'll send you one free.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:50 PM

Kartel is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: protect your "boys"

Originally Posted by Kartel
It is ridiculous.
Does it come with a tube of vaseline?
With my all respect, whatever the original idea was, it looks gay...
Thats a matter of opinion, as is mine about your old bumble bee gixxer and the UK. Thanks!
Oh my! Someone's really touchy... And what the U.K. has got to do with it? I'm not even a limey, Mr inventor. Do I say anything about U.S.of A. or your bikes?
I am afraid your next invention may be a small air-bag activated when the jewels are to hit the tank Mate, but anyway good luck with it...
Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 PM

Guru is a decent person

Dude c'mon..I wanted a tank spreader logo. Like I said, I just took some pics from the web and my printer guy made it. He changed the things mentioned and the size and it seemed like enough. I have seen the fighterz vids and they use several different tank spreader shots not just that one. The one you say is simular is an old one. I didn't really think it was close enough to nit pick.
i am no longer a streetfighter but that logo you have is still a pic of dennis cardwell whether you changed it alittle or not..... that logo needs to go bro....

go find one of your boys.... have them do a spreader.... take a pic.... then add a peace sign and sliders.....

Streetfighterz is a LLC

i give you props for trying to make money and what not..... but be more original..... if you dont get rid of the logo i i will let them know and im sure you will get a phone call from their lawyer....

not to be a hater.... but your ******* up their image
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Wow.... "No pant flares" "Bike has sliders" "Peace sign" You obviously got the logo, and changed a couple things... You naming the differences like that made me curious so I double checked.....

I have circled the similarities... As you can see... I should have just circled the whole picture!!

I think somebody better come up with their own ****... They have owned that logo for to long to remember.... And I don't think they want some squids rockin that **** by their nuts....

-Jesse

im not saying theyre not similar but to me his logo looks more defined....ive never really liked the streetfighterz logo bcuz it looks like an ink blot if it was me and i was making this tank pad i would have 2 walnutz sitting on the pillow DO IT
Old 02-24-2009, 04:07 PM

gsxrdw62 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** is ****** stupid i dunt care but you are definately jockin the streetfighterz logo.. and as a local to them your a straight dick dude.. try to market some **** els where or come up with an original logo.. mite help you out bro
Old 03-04-2009, 09:35 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by WNYGOODFELLA
you could always put it on your girls *** so when your giving it to her your ***** arnt slaping on her *** the whole time that **** starts to hurt!!! maybe you just have to think out side the box..........
To correct your statement.. I would say... You have to think outside of the box... Or ABOUT the box ****** meat curtains
Old 03-05-2009, 08:03 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Guru
i am no longer a streetfighter but that logo you have is still a pic of dennis cardwell whether you changed it alittle or not..... that logo needs to go bro....

go find one of your boys.... have them do a spreader.... take a pic.... then add a peace sign and sliders.....

Streetfighterz is a LLC

i give you props for trying to make money and what not..... but be more original..... if you dont get rid of the logo i i will let them know and im sure you will get a phone call from their lawyer....

not to be a hater.... but your ******* up their image

+1

make ur money but be original ur not foolin anyone with that logo
Old 03-05-2009, 08:17 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Why would you choose a spreader pic for something that claims to help in sitdowns?
The bigger the nuts the more that thing would get in the way.

I'm not hating on the idea, like others said there is clearly a market for stuff like that and I hope you make money.

I think the comment at Jessie about being your sons age makes you sound like a grumpy old man, kids are way more educated than their dads these days, especially dads who prob didn't go to college
Old 03-05-2009, 10:55 AM

kwbulldog1 is a decent person

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Wow. That really works? I can come up with some names too... let me think.... **** Cushion. The "I dont wanna be sterile" pad? huh?
I love it. I could just see the light bulb going on in your head. With on hesitation your there to say "me too, me too..."
Old 03-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

I think its a good idea and I applaud you for having the entrepreneurship to carry forth with it. I have smashed my nuts on the tank plenty of times, from stunt riding and street riding. I still wouldn't buy one and don't expect many other people form this site to buy one, but doesn't mean it shouldn't have been made and that you won't sell plenty else where.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I think its a cool idea... Im not saying its "Practical" but I think its a kick *** novelty item... And everyone is hating on you because this is stunt life and that is the nature of the beast.... I will say that yeah everyone is right about the logo... Just for your own good I would come up with something new and not similar to anything else... like a Big *** middle finger... What is life without being able to offend other people... as if grandma's day wasnt ruined enought when you wheelied past her... or you could call it the nut glove... and make the pad look like a baseball mitt and put two nuts in it.. like foo nuts... not a sack haha even though making it black and just printing a hanging ball bag would be funny as **** too... like those sacks that people hang from their hitches on their trucks... lmao hillbillies look at him, his tounge is hanging out thinking about his trucks new ***** danm perverts
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1220049.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	221544  

Last edited by Frankenstein929; 03-05-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:57 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Who even cares
Old 03-05-2009, 10:02 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Plus they are using the streetfighterz logo without permission?
thought he was bustin a champion lol
Old 03-05-2009, 10:04 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by $ROSS$
A spreader holdong up a piece sign?????? I want to see someone rock out a nice spreader one handed.
mikem does it

his super dented tank allows him to

Quick Reply: protect your "boys"