protect your "boys"

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 05:44 PM

skateparkdave is a decent person
Re: protect your "boys"

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Wow.... "No pant flares" "Bike has sliders" "Peace sign" You obviously got the logo, and changed a couple things... You naming the differences like that made me curious so I double checked.....

I have circled the similarities... As you can see... I should have just circled the whole picture!!

I think somebody better come up with their own ****... They have owned that logo for to long to remember.... And I don't think they want some squids rockin that **** by their nuts....

-Jesse
Dude c'mon..I wanted a tank spreader logo. Like I said, I just took some pics from the web and my printer guy made it. He changed the things mentioned and the size and it seemed like enough. I have seen the fighterz vids and they use several different tank spreader shots not just that one. The one you say is simular is an old one. I didn't really think it was close enough to nit pick.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:55 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Wow.... "No pant flares" "Bike has sliders" "Peace sign" You obviously got the logo, and changed a couple things... You naming the differences like that made me curious so I double checked.....

I have circled the similarities... As you can see... I should have just circled the whole picture!!

I think somebody better come up with their own ****... They have owned that logo for to long to remember.... And I don't think they want some squids rockin that **** by their nuts....

-Jesse
but on the other side it is different from there logo. but you make a tank spreader and lets see what you come up wit. damn the dude just said he's trying to make a living. i mean i aint going to buy one but hey atleast he's trying you know...GL wit yo sales.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:23 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Cant rag a guy who owns up to being a squid and not promoting it as a pro... I say let a streetfighter decide on the logo thing. I personally will not buy one but not a bad Idea for the ones with Larger Junk... I personally have a Tiny *****
Old 02-21-2009, 06:28 PM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

dumb idea
Old 02-21-2009, 06:39 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I have a tiny ***** as well... Like a can of tuna fish... Im irish... hahah But these *****?? I might need one of these pad fer them... lol
Old 02-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Who cares about the logo?........ let the guy try to make a buck. If you really wanna spend some of your "quality time" go on stuntride and ask guru if it reallys bothers him. I personally dont think he gives a rats ***.

But it all reality, you wont sell any of these on stuntlife. But ive seen alot pretty dumb **** make people money and this isnt that bad of a idea.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:29 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

props for ya trying to feed the family man . there will always be haters fck em .atleast hes not out taking your bikes and parting them out gl on your sales man keep the logo if ya changed it a lil bit its now yours i dont think streetfighters would mind its not the same exact one

Last edited by slickrick315; 02-21-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Maniac Rider

FastJetta97 is a decent person

yeah there aint hardly any ORIGINAL **** anywhere.... everything is similar to something else....

but yeah nice work on trying to make a buck.... im sure there are plenty of peeps that would want one....
Old 02-21-2009, 09:33 PM

Thanks to the last 4 posters and the other positves.

I was starting to think I had woke up in another country. We used to be all about entrepreneurship, quality craftsmanship and invention here in America. I was thinking "wow, no wonder we're in a recession if this is how entrepreneurship is treated today".

It may be a "dumb idea" Mikey but have you had any good ones lately?

At least I'm trying. No one here has to buy one. If they do they'll like it but I'll make it regardless with this or something else because I have ambition and drive. A thing of the past it seems.

Thanks again
Old 02-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by skateparkdave
but I'll make it regardless with this or something else because I have ambition and drive. A thing of the past it seems.

Thanks again
pppfffttt! Do you live in the real world? I'm not trying to be a dick here.. But it takes a whole lot more than ambition and drive to make it in this world.... I've learned its about who you know, and who you know with money... Thats it.. I don't care how stupid or smart your idea is for that matter, Its not going to be successful without the right people seeing it, and the money to get it out there.... Hopefully you have those 2 things cause you wasting your time in this forum is definitely not going to make you money... I'm usually not a **** talker, But I have had personal experience with people stealing my ideas and trying to make a buck off of it... So I kinda take that to heart.. No disrespect bud, just wanted to vent... Sorry you got the shitty end of it....

-Jesse
Old 02-21-2009, 11:39 PM

pppfffttt! Do you live in the real world? I'm not trying to be a dick here.. But it takes a whole lot more than ambition and drive to make it in this world.... I've learned its about who you know, and who you know with money... Thats it.. I don't care how stupid or smart your idea is for that matter, Its not going to be successful without the right people seeing it, and the money to get it out there.... Hopefully you have those 2 things cause you wasting your time in this forum is definitely not going to make you money... I'm usually not a **** talker, But I have had personal experience with people stealing my ideas and trying to make a buck off of it... So I kinda take that to heart.. No disrespect bud, just wanted to vent... Sorry you got the shitty end of it....

-Jesse
Such wisdom coming from a kid my sons age. If you mean no disrespect, what do you hope to accomplish?

I didn't come here to pedel my product. I came here to thank someone else who got one, liked it, and told me he posted this thread.

My business is hurting, like so many these days. Apparently you work for someone else or for big oil and feel all secure in it. Good for you. I'm sorry you are somehow offended and feel the need to vent and **** on my efforts. It's all good though. Dont worry, I'm not here to sell. Just defending the attacks of the lifeless now.

It's a good product. Good for everyone? As earlier stated, no. Good for learners and everyday riding, hell yes. Sorry you are somehow offended. No one IS FORCED to read this. If you dont like it, look away. I'm not holding a gun to anyone and sure didn't come here to talk **** or cause trouble.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skateparkdave
Such wisdom coming from a kid my sons age. If you mean no disrespect, what do you hope to accomplish?

I didn't come here to pedel my product. I came here to thank someone else who got one, liked it, and told me he posted this thread.

My business is hurting, like so many these days. Apparently you work for someone else or for big oil and feel all secure in it. Good for you. I'm sorry you are somehow offended and feel the need to vent and **** on my efforts. It's all good though. Dont worry, I'm not here to sell. Just defending the attacks of the lifeless now.

It's a good product. Good for everyone? As earlier stated, no. Good for learners and everyday riding, hell yes. Sorry you are somehow offended. No one IS FORCED to read this. If you dont like it, look away. I'm not holding a gun to anyone and sure didn't come here to talk **** or cause trouble.
You should put it in bike magazines. Squids will eat that **** up. That dude on here - the dont ride dirty guy - who came out with the thing that goes over your shifter to keep your shoes from getting dirty - I see that in almost every bike magazine out there so he's gotta be making dough with that. He started just like you. Good luck with the business. You know its hard out here for a pimp right now
Old 02-22-2009, 12:29 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

shoulda been called privates pillow or pad-fer-nutz or junk saver
Old 02-22-2009, 12:36 AM

BIGJBEARS is a decent person

Good luck dude, its like the saying goes, theres an *** for every seat, or a helmet for every mohawk. somebody shouldve warned you that this was the hater forum though. nobody has any right to talk **** about this guy just because it isnt a product you would buy. its a good idea, and i wish you all the luck in the world.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:42 AM

trickyrickyr6 is a decent person

i love these haters who claim to not be "squids" when who exactly made a definiton of a "squid" there is always sumone better than you so everyone is a "squid" to sumone else. and for all of you guys "that dont stay on your seats long enuff" u tell me you do seat sanders from the second u roll outa your driveway to the second you roll back in? ima have to call ! or do u jus nto ride street anymore and made your **** a pick up bitch?
Old 02-22-2009, 12:47 AM

trickyrickyr6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by dan4th83
Ya I just don't take fat girls for rides on my bike and that seems to take care of the problem.
i gota dip in thick or else id snap a skinny bitch in half, but i guess a small dick individual liek yourself dont wana get lost in a real woman youd rather mess with lil girls...its cool
Old 02-22-2009, 12:49 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck man you should make one for dirt bikes to go over the gas cap i know i have had some hard landed jumps that hurt like hell.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by trickyrickyr6
i love these haters who claim to not be "squids" when who exactly made a definiton of a "squid" there is always sumone better than you so everyone is a "squid" to sumone else. and for all of you guys "that dont stay on your seats long enuff" u tell me you do seat sanders from the second u roll outa your driveway to the second you roll back in? ima have to call ! or do u jus nto ride street anymore and made your **** a pick up bitch?
LoL I would love to know what's wrong with a "Pick up bitch"? Please tell all of us!!!

And yes, I have a "pick up bitch" and I DONT STAY ON MY SEAT LONG ENOUGH!!! LOL

-Jesse
Old 02-22-2009, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by NBstunter
good luck man you should make one for dirt bikes to go over the gas cap i know i have had some hard landed jumps that hurt like hell.
"NBStunter" HuH?
Old 02-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I am coming out with a product that ANYTIME you come even near to crashing, deploys 56 million marshmellows. it will be soft to land in AND a yummy snack.

Quick Reply: protect your "boys"