Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: Aaron Twite, Euro Champs

Originally Posted by Juca
mokus???
Balzas Herzeg = Mokus
http://www.trogermokus.hu/en/indx.php?id=videos
Old 02-22-2009, 04:27 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
ahaaa,thanks for explanation.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:32 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
rip it up buddy...dont 508 drag or rev limit coast bc you dont want to lose points with the 'judges'

not to change topics, but CP is going to win pretty much hands down regardless of what he or anyone else does....mad props to aaron for heading over there again to compete in an arena where ultimately he is destined to fail....

the european or 'world' championship series taht those euros run is a crock of crap...never fair...similar to some of our contests...go xdl.

go twitey bird, go!!!!
+1
When we went i didnt find out till we were leaving but they gave me - points for rev limiter coasters and 508 drags.. Coasters = wheelies gone bad ..
508 = foot touching the ground!
And dont get me started with the judging over there!

Dear god, that's a spot on replica in the video.... Get your sweaty *** to work Twite.

FYI for those who don't know, every competition in Europe is a "World Championship". When they start inviting Shin, a Brazilian, and the top ranking American rider/s they can have the honor of the title. I'm sure a few other countries have riders who should represent yet do not have invites. Until then it's just another competition with nonsensical judging.

!!XDL!!
+1
Good luck Twite!

XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL XDL
Old 02-22-2009, 08:37 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Mokus is the man!! That guy is awesome!

And boy do's he have some sweet dance moves!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:45 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Swiss Moto was Great !!!! , but i agree with the judging system it's not so professional....

it was my first euro/world whatever you call it competition so i'm so excited

thanks guys : Nick and Speedy

i have some problems with the brake and tires on practice in thursday and friday , and Zoltan and Mokus help me out so i'm very thankful !!!! they are great guys and they kill it so much hard
so i haven't test good the bike and have a little stress in saturday and suck a little bit , but on sunday it was better and got more points !

and it was my first time to see it Aaron Twite ride in person , and i just say he is murder !!!!!!!!!!!!! , great style !!!! but to bad he got some errors on the semifinal...

So much other great riders was in there too
Old 02-23-2009, 02:19 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

go XDL
Old 02-23-2009, 02:46 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

I cheered my buddy holding the american flag but it only helped for the first two runs, he failed in the 3rd one and didn´t have enough points to enter the Top10 final.
Anyways Aaron did great and to see his progress was amazing, well done buddy.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:40 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck homie! Bring home the gold!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Good luck homie! Bring home the gold!
joe.....your a little late
Old 02-24-2009, 08:16 AM

reza ss is a decent person

Yeah ... cool Twite .. good luck !!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:24 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ryan S
joe.....your a little late
Old 02-24-2009, 09:08 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kliewer
Any videos of the finals runs?
Final results :

Mokus has 46 and not 26 on the his last run.

Pfeiffer just won his third title and...last one ! He said that he will stop his competition carreer !
Thx Mr CP !

Aaron rode very well but hasn't made a good run on semi final unfortunately.

Patate crashed on final, and Seb5 let his bike fell :-(

All videos http://www.youtube.com/user/fullpowaa
Old 02-24-2009, 09:20 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
they did when borne and twite et co. went over last year...nascency crhis was a judge and had first hand experience...perfect scores for crashes??!!

just the typical deal:
US rider goes abroad and gets hosed (as in colton and vertical not even qualifying for the hungarian world c's, yet a slew of hungarian riders did)

Euro rider comes to US and gets blown by everyone...

it's the usual...has nothing to do with me, but i like to play devils advocate.

rip it twite, we are pulling for you and i know you will do well!

Last year and this one I was judging. It was more fair this year. New judges did a good job.
After, it's hard to split between Zoltan and Pfeiffer. They both didn't do any mistakes.
As for me, i would have put Pfeiffer/Zoltan/mokus

And RIbeiro further, cause he made 1min on the rear wheel, and 3 on the ground !

After, the euro champ in Amsterdam and Austria were fair.
Zurich is recognized, and have always had rider from all over europe and USa, and Pay the riders, ship the bikes to have that !!

They are the only one to do that !!

For the their world champ....i'm more distant. You have your chance...if you're hungarian. 8 hungarians among the 10 first places in 2007 !

For the euros in XDL or Wars...they diserved not to be qualified. from what i've seen.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:51 AM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

^^^I agree with Yanik, this World Champ is the one and only true World Champ and it was more than fair, judges did way better than last year, and it doesn´t bother them were you are from cause there is a big mix of nations.
.....and you know Switzerland is neutral ground...
Old 03-02-2009, 12:36 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys I want to start by thanking everyone for the support, especially Apex and Teach. I can tell you the support and love from American riders is unrivaled in all the world. You guys are the best.
First days run was really strong and i felt good about the finals. The next day I just F'd up plain and simple. I let down american freestyle and frankly i feel quite embarrassed.
Despite that I had a great time at the comp. Soooo many different styles and cultures all rolled into one comp, it was an honor to be a part of it. I know there are many opinions on the comp and the judging, I definitely have my own, but I will just say the organizers are doing the best they can with what they have. They are also very open to change and improvement. I had several conversations about implementing XDL style rules next year and they were very open to the idea. I hope despite my poor performance I will have the oportunity to go back next year.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:38 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by Twite
Hey guys I want to start by thanking everyone for the support, especially Apex and Teach. I can tell you the support and love from American riders is unrivaled in all the world. You guys are the best.
First days run was really strong and i felt good about the finals. The next day I just F'd up plain and simple. I let down american freestyle and frankly i feel quite embarrassed.
Despite that I had a great time at the comp. Soooo many different styles and cultures all rolled into one comp, it was an honor to be a part of it. I know there are many opinions on the comp and the judging, I definitely have my own, but I will just say the organizers are doing the best they can with what they have. They are also very open to change and improvement. I had several conversations about implementing XDL style rules next year and they were very open to the idea. I hope despite my poor performance I will have the oportunity to go back next year.
Mr.Twite no matter what I know you still went out there and killed it and let them all know what American Freestyle is all about. Im sure you blew all their minds with your unmatched ultra circle spinning abilities. We're all proud of you buddy! Cant wait to spin it up with you soon brotha!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:46 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Still did a good job Aaron props sir!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:46 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

good to hear it was an honest / fair judged event. looks like it was the best of the best riding....

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Everyone loves the Twizzler
Old 03-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

good work buddy, regardless of results....it is not easy to compete overseas logistically speaking.

glad to hear things are becoming more uniform and progress is constant...i dont doubt CP to be the best rider in the world, although I am disappointed bc we will no longer be able to match skills against him.

maybe more americans next year...besides swiss alps, hot chocolate, and hot women?!!!

Quick Reply: Aaron Twite, Euro Champs