Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 03:48 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!

Originally Posted by loogie
umm...ok..I can also do burnouts,drifts,stoppys,circle combos,etc.....and being a douche is the job of the squishy,dirty,smelly thing stuffed up into your overgrown crotch grandma$20 says you have NEVER earned $96k or put out that money to further progress this sport you are NOT a part of because you dont stunt according to youso again,please STFU and vacate this site..its for STUNTERS and RIDERS,not shot out,2 bit trash talking,no sense making grandmas with nasty glam shots in dirty sun dresses!!!!

drifting and circle combo's too son?????? and stalls?? got video???????
either your like that yut ughhhh guys ad or somebody "stepped up" their game a LITTLE.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:29 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

damit guru i think youve been gone to long and your in desprite need of A COOL REFREASHING HAWAIIAN PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!in the face!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:13 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I will pay for Yut Uggh Guy's plane ticket to NY and give him 500 dollars to fight me, I just wanna video tape the one hitta quitta... It would just be nice to knock out someone that no one likes lol... Anyone wanna pitch in to help this very worthy cause? I really want him to come to NY and to knock his teeth out so i can then see him try to mock himself... ****** stroke.. god idk why i let this tool stress me out
Old 02-23-2009, 05:16 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

I hope this all part of a trick to get that dude out there and punk him
Old 02-23-2009, 05:27 PM

Retro is a decent person

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
Don't do a spread of him. Do one of idol riders and mid cal.
+1 these guys should get the credit,because they "made" the video of that douche bag poser mother fugger.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:13 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott3824
Not defending her per say, just making sure you realize it takes much more than people that just ride to create a working industry
agreed
Old 02-23-2009, 06:24 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeOnTheBike
drifting and circle combo's too son?????? and stalls?? got video???????
either your like that yut ughhhh guys ad or somebody "stepped up" their game a LITTLE.
ya ive came a long way since thunder rolls...been practicing as much as i can...it was a rude awakening riding with you guys.....mr. blakk,flores,debo,squirrel and wondo made me realize how much of a squid i am...we just cut a short demo with some newer footage thats alright...but believe me,as soon as i get something WORTH POSTING on stunt bike video reviews i will do it ASAPsucks things got gayed out between our crews and we def. regret it..woulda been nice to ride with people that are better so as to progress fasterand for the record I am sorry for anything that happened and hope someday things will be differentWe have mad respect for the Idol Riders,from your skillz to your ability to police squidsanyways you guys take it easy and good luck
Old 02-23-2009, 07:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person

i can't believe all the same ppl who's mind was ******* BLOWN from the video is now the same ones complaining about him getting shine.

he aint gettin no shine you ******* retards. corky the fucktard could figure out that this guy is a joke. he aint foolin me with the tough talk on the youtube videos, is he foolin yall???? i still think he is a ******* tool and a ad about him in a magazine isn't gonna change that!!! it's only gonna further clown him and he will be helping us do it this time. yall don't know how to clown no ******* buddy!!!! it is way more fun to make fun of them in front of there face, yall need to get off that girl **** talking about ppl behind their backs. Thomas knows what the **** is up and you clowns will see how this kid gets even more slammed. Just watch.

And i would love new ppl to see the stunt community clownin posers. who the **** cares who comes and checks it out, do yall wanna stay underground? do you want stunting to progress? i mean i could angle this 50 different ways and they all = yall actin like a bunch of bitches who just need to sit back and stfu and watch us clown somebody. nobody is putting a gun to ur ******* water head *** making you type in this ******* thread so you must have some bitch in you. good day queers.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:14 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

^

Wut the heck did you just try to say? how about english next time.....

The first few videos were funny cuz we see the kid get punked....now it is just retarded with all the **** being done for/about him.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:29 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

***** u need to stfu and get off this site u ***
Old 02-23-2009, 09:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

agreed
Just making sure you realize that since your post made it sound otherwise.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Just making sure you realize that since your post made it sound otherwise.
ya my bad
Old 02-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I am forever bemused by the misogynistic ******** that criticize & attack anything said by a female simply because they dislike for NO legitimate firsthand reasons, when I have already proven that they have nothing to say when those posts are instead made under an alternate "MALE" screenname.

Loogie you have absolutely NO right nor say in deciding who this site is for. Get over yourself and off your power trip. You are immature and don't know ****. ****, you made it clear you don't even know what a douche is! LOL. Doing a handful of tricks on a bike makes you superior to next to none, especially here. We ALL have people here we don't like & who **** us off with their very existence. If she should leave because of that, then by that decree so would you. Are you willing to leave to get her to? Doubtful. So either learn to tolerate & deal as the rest of us do or take up & leave to get away from it. If you can't handle that aspect of the community here, YOU can gtfo.
Go ahead and pick on ME now, you childish little girl-hater. lol
Old 02-23-2009, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Valeska
I am forever bemused by the misogynistic ******** that criticize & attack anything said by a female simply because they dislike for NO legitimate firsthand reasons, when I have already proven that they have nothing to say when those posts are instead made under an alternate "MALE" screenname.

Loogie you have absolutely NO right nor say in deciding who this site is for. Get over yourself and off your power trip. You are immature and don't know ****. ****, you made it clear you don't even know what a douche is! LOL. Doing a handful of tricks on a bike makes you superior to next to none, especially here. We ALL have people here we don't like & who **** us off with their very existence. If she should leave because of that, then by that decree so would you. Are you willing to leave to get her to? Doubtful. So either learn to tolerate & deal as the rest of us do or take up & leave to get away from it. If you can't handle that aspect of the community here, YOU can gtfo.
Go ahead and pick on ME now, you childish little girl-hater. lol
whoaa there...i LOVE girlsespecially HOT ones that stunt
Old 02-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

whoaa there...i LOVE girlsespecially HOT ones that stunt
Thanks kid, but don't kiss my ***, you don't know me any better than you know excessa. I however, DO know her, personally. **** can be said about anybody here, insult hockey played all day long. It's stupid. So let's not. Okay?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:50 AM

kevo07 is a decent person

yah im curious to see what the turnout of this is i bet it will be some funny ****,but i would have to say i think it would only be fair if you had an interview with the idol riders as well and no doubt it would up to them but they are the ones that made it happen but if it was me i would go Inside Edition on his *** and edit it to make him look even more like a fucktard,but now that i think about it you probly wont have to hahaha.

BUT SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO USE THIS OPPROTUNITY TO MAKE THIS KID FEEL LIKE A FUCKTARD SO MABY HE WILL STOP POSTING GAY *** VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE LIKE HES SOME GANGSTA STUNTER DEALEN DRUGS TO INNOCENT KIDS ON THE STREETS AND GIVING US A BAD NAME.IF ANYONE SHOULD GET FAMOUS OFF THIS IT SHOULD BE THE IDOL RIDERS I MEAN THATS WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO DO WAS GET RID OF THIS FOOL?
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 AM

stunt it is an unknown quantity at this point

here is another poser for idol riders to call out. this guy friend requested me just now..posing as eric whitcomb...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=428467576
Old 02-24-2009, 02:19 AM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

An article showing the consequences of what you get when you try to scam people and are a ******* poser would have been cool. The way this kid is trying to flip this into a positive is pissing me off.

I think this whole thing has been BEAT TO **** via the internet enough. I agree with others, interview the riders who punked him. Giving some **** head the time of day in a magazine isnt fair to riders who put in work and have skills and belong there. This guy is an internet *** who has already had his 15 minz of fame, dont ruin an otherwise good magazine with qoutes and shoutouts from this toolbox.

also can somebody tell me if issue 4 has come out already??
Old 02-24-2009, 02:25 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

i'm yut ugh on crack, more than him, interview me!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 AM

kevo07 is a decent person

thomas said he was mailing out me the issue 4 on thursday im sure he sent a bunch out

Quick Reply: Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!