Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 12:26 AM
Hooligan

vertical954rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!

I just hope question # 6 is asked from post #18, tis funny shitz:

http://www.stuntride.com/vbstunt/sho...5&postcount=18

6. Does the whole "Yut Ughh" work for any bike? Because mine sounds more like "wat ughh", and I could of swore I heard yours actually make a sound more like "**** ughh" sound.....
Old 02-23-2009, 12:27 AM
Hooligan

vertical954rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jrider
i want him to ask if he bought the new wheelie ecu that came out and see what he says
i just orderede one from YUT Unlimited!!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:41 AM

600flipper is a decent person

hes lucky i dont live around his **** hole crib never wanted to **** somebody up so bad ive never even met
Old 02-23-2009, 02:24 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
marketing is a bit foofy and feels gay jumping on a bandwagon or seeing a douche get too much shine, but there are a ton of angles out there, and I trust Thomas will work the right one expand the fanbase for all of you. the more he markets stuntride, the more he markets your sport. so it's probably a good idea to let the man run with it.
exxxxactery.

In Thomas We Trust!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:32 AM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I dont think he should get a spot in stuntride or an interview of any sorts its just juicing his self esteem which is the opposite of what we are trying to get at
Old 02-23-2009, 02:43 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
I dont think he should get a spot in stuntride or an interview of any sorts its just juicing his self esteem which is the opposite of what we are trying to get at
....But now he's using his eager & worldwide audience to blow up stuntride.com... so I say well played, clever Thomas!
Old 02-23-2009, 03:09 AM

Juar3z is a decent person

why make this guy famous hes a douche and now he thinks hes a badass.... id rather see photos in ur mag of some 1 kicking his ***..... or running over his bike.... thats just my
Old 02-23-2009, 05:49 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juar3z
why make this guy famous hes a douche and now he thinks hes a badass.... id rather see photos in ur mag of some 1 kicking his ***..... or running over his bike.... thats just my
+1 i would say someone needs to end this fiasco
Old 02-23-2009, 10:14 AM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

+1 agree my friend lol
Old 02-23-2009, 10:20 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

IF there was money to be made...have atter. it just means you have to give some to that retard yut ugghing squids into retards too. i would let it die online and just raz the **** outta him everytime at the spot or by letting him see ya killin circles with YUt ughh on the back. like you says, he thinks he's a celebrity now.....i wouldn't want feed his morbid mind.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:31 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I think Thomas will take it in a direction you will like. he knows his audience very well.

I don't like this guy either, but the aspect of the industry policing itself, looking out for people who might harm others, trying to assert legitimacy in a new market...you could submit an article about this one little moment to several different types of magazines. and people would hate that guy and love you guys. all good.

It's not just about this retard, it's about how it was handled. it's also about humorous vigilante-ism.

seriously though, it's not just pertinent to stuntlife or that dick, it's pertinent to safety, industrial regulations, viral marketing, new sports, athletic commissions and their powers, etc.

he will be a well known douche, but still a douche. Stunting as a pro sport, and dangerous occupation will get the shine, he will feel the rain, I'm sure of it.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:54 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

I think Thomas will take it in a direction you will like. he knows his audience very well.

I don't like this guy either, but the aspect of the industry policing itself, looking out for people who might harm others, trying to assert legitimacy in a new market...you could submit an article about this one little moment to several different types of magazines. and people would hate that guy and love you guys. all good.

It's not just about this retard, it's about how it was handled. it's also about humorous vigilante-ism.

seriously though, it's not just pertinent to stuntlife or that dick, it's pertinent to safety, industrial regulations, viral marketing, new sports, athletic commissions and their powers, etc.

he will be a well known douche, but still a douche. Stunting as a pro sport, and dangerous occupation will get the shine, he will feel the rain, I'm sure of it.
any way I could get you to STFU and quit posting on stunt sites??I believe I speak for the masses when I say,you are the most annoying person on SL and everytime I read one of your posts,i suddenly feel the urge to donkey punch you in your oversized,nasty,shot out,39 year old stinkbox...so pretty please,just go away already...honestly,I like the Yut Ughhh! guy better than you at this point...**** you and have a great day grandma!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:11 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lucasstunts
why are you such a miserable piece of **** of a human being? every thread i see you post in you are shitting all over someone or something. try not being such a **** sucker you ******. oh, wait.... you are indeed a ****** as i just stated. kinda makes it difficult to refrain from sucking ****! lol silly me!
Feel free to crawl up the yut uggh squids *** and lick away douchebag.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:14 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

loogie, I don't give a **** about you. or what you want. and no, there's no way you can get me to do anything.

lots of people have lots of talents, mine is writing, and I am already a bigger draw than you guys. so pardon me while I fall out with respect over your major accomplishment of riding wheelies and being a douche.

$96k investment, 26 months, and I'm not ******* walking away, I'm putting it on smash until the PR nightmare goes away.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:33 AM

RickRyderSBF is a decent person

Man **** that lil punk *** kid...I hope I see his *** on the streets so I can get me a new gixxer 1K...
Old 02-23-2009, 11:38 AM

DirtyDaleRyder is a decent person

wow one of the only threads that i have seen get longer as i attempt to read it
Old 02-23-2009, 12:01 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

loogie, I don't give a **** about you. or what you want. and no, there's no way you can get me to do anything.

lots of people have lots of talents, mine is writing, and I am already a bigger draw than you guys. so pardon me while I fall out with respect over your major accomplishment of riding wheelies and being a douche.

$96k investment, 26 months, and I'm not ******* walking away, I'm putting it on smash until the PR nightmare goes away.
umm...ok..I can also do burnouts,drifts,stoppys,circle combos,etc.....and being a douche is the job of the squishy,dirty,smelly thing stuffed up into your overgrown crotch grandma$20 says you have NEVER earned $96k or put out that money to further progress this sport you are NOT a part of because you dont stunt according to youso again,please STFU and vacate this site..its for STUNTERS and RIDERS,not shot out,2 bit trash talking,no sense making grandmas with nasty glam shots in dirty sun dresses!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 12:14 PM

lethalod is a decent person

Back on subject:

A magazine will not humiliate hime. But what they will do is a truthful interview and he will humiliate himself.

One question i would ask him
Were you always a stupid douche or did someone kick the **** out of you one day and you woke up this way?

Another would be:
Why on gods green earth would you ride your bike without gloves on your dick beaters?
Old 02-23-2009, 12:38 PM

coo coo ka chu is a decent person

Originally Posted by juar3z
why make this guy famous hes a douche and now he thinks hes a badass.... Id rather see photos in ur mag of some 1 kicking his ***..... Or running over his bike.... Thats just my
+100000000000
Old 02-23-2009, 03:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loogie
umm...ok..I can also do burnouts,drifts,stoppys,circle combos,etc.....and being a douche is the job of the squishy,dirty,smelly thing stuffed up into your overgrown crotch grandma$20 says you have NEVER earned $96k or put out that money to further progress this sport you are NOT a part of because you dont stunt according to youso again,please STFU and vacate this site..its for STUNTERS and RIDERS,not shot out,2 bit trash talking,no sense making grandmas with nasty glam shots in dirty sun dresses!!!!
Not defending her per say, just making sure you realize it takes much more than people that just ride to create a working industry

Quick Reply: Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!