Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 03:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

YUTGUY is a decent person
Re: Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!

hear what the retard has to say plus i bet it will make alot more people buy the next issue of stunt ride magazine
Old 02-21-2009, 05:12 AM
streets belong 2 us

Incantation is an unknown quantity at this point

i think realistically .. is this even a topic for discussion?????. the guy you want to interview is some fat nerd with no skill. why even bother? do you actually think real stunt riders (your magazine's target market) are so stupid that they would actually be interested in anything this guy has to say? he is a no-skill fuken ****. there is nothing more to say about that. by putting him in a magazine you are insulting the intelligence of your readers. i sure as **** won't be buying an issue with that piece of **** in there.

if you want to market yourself interview the guys that called him out and give them some press time. more interesting to hear their side of the story and you will be promoting the industry.. not some useless ****** with a fat mouth that hasn't been fist seasoned. yet.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:35 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Incantation
i think realistically .. is this even a topic for discussion?????. the guy you want to interview is some fat nerd with no skill. why even bother? do you actually think real stunt riders (your magazine's target market) are so stupid that they would actually be interested in anything this guy has to say? he is a no-skill fuken ****. there is nothing more to say about that. by putting him in a magazine you are insulting the intelligence of your readers. i sure as **** won't be buying an issue with that piece of **** in there.

if you want to market yourself interview the guys that called him out and give them some press time. more interesting to hear their side of the story and you will be promoting the industry.. not some useless ****** with a fat mouth that hasn't been fist seasoned. yet.
couldnt agree more.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

YUTGUY is a decent person

we have already heard idol riders an mid cals point of view see what the idol has to say do it
Old 02-21-2009, 07:22 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

YUTGUY(Joey), shut the **** up, log off, and kill yourself.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:06 AM
partying stunt rider

lucasstunts is a decent person

+1 for interviewing mid cal riders for exposing joey douche. my question would be, "joey, we all know you play off this terrible ' i am a poser liar and my bitch *** got called out on it, now i look like a piece of ****' type of situation. now at night, behind closed doors, how do you refrain from placing a pistol in your mouth and end your suffering? or do you place the pistol in your mouth and just not have the spine to do it, because as we all know, squid do not have spines..."
-lucas mack
slidell, la
p.s. **** you loser
Old 02-21-2009, 08:58 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

marketing is a bit foofy and feels gay jumping on a bandwagon or seeing a douche get too much shine, but there are a ton of angles out there, and I trust Thomas will work the right one expand the fanbase for all of you. the more he markets stuntride, the more he markets your sport. so it's probably a good idea to let the man run with it.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:05 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by excessa
marketing is a bit foofy and feels gay jumping on a bandwagon or seeing a douche get too much shine, but there are a ton of angles out there, and I trust Thomas will work the right one expand the fanbase for all of you. the more he markets stuntride, the more he markets your sport. so it's probably a good idea to let the man run with it.
yah good point. who better to represent a fake sport that no one really cares about that isnt involved in it than a fake rider that no one cares about.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:20 AM
partying stunt rider

lucasstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yah good point. who better to represent a fake sport that no one really cares about that isnt involved in it than a fake rider that no one cares about.
why are you such a miserable piece of **** of a human being? every thread i see you post in you are shitting all over someone or something. try not being such a **** sucker you ******. oh, wait.... you are indeed a ****** as i just stated. kinda makes it difficult to refrain from sucking ****! lol silly me!
Old 02-21-2009, 09:33 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lucasstunts
why are you such a miserable piece of **** of a human being? every thread i see you post in you are shitting all over someone or something. try not being such a **** sucker you ******. oh, wait.... you are indeed a ****** as i just stated. kinda makes it difficult to refrain from sucking ****! lol silly me!
**** is super tastey what am i gonna do refuse it?
Old 02-21-2009, 11:37 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

+1 on that ****...I have to say,I agree with like 98% of your posts...are we long lost bothers??
Old 02-21-2009, 11:58 AM

Gazmtk is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF is wrong with these morons, why give this ***** a spread... the only spread he should get is from a shot of buckshot! I got excited when he apparently killed himself, now I know he hasn't so I have to hope someone will do it for him!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by loogie
+1 on that ****...I have to say,I agree with like 98% of your posts...are we long lost bothers??
i cant help it man, i have an affliction for the truth.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i want him to ask if he bought the new wheelie ecu that came out and see what he says
Old 02-21-2009, 12:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

look bro i am gonna tell you this once and only once i have been riding for about a year and a half now and i am still a ******* squid you dont get good at this **** overnight...just dont post **** like you are a hard core stunt rider b/c this is the sport that if you front someone is gonna pull your card:2cent syou are full of
Old 02-21-2009, 01:28 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

i cant help it man, i have an affliction for the truth.

he hates everyone equally. SO DON'T GET EMO AND BUM HURT OVER IT.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:22 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

its all gurus fault?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKasxn1ox4I
Old 02-22-2009, 10:45 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

hahaha, "just chiilin smoking blunts and ****** bitches" yeah sure . hahahaha.

yo Thomas, got your messages. I'm gonna hit you up
Old 02-22-2009, 11:19 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

WORST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:22 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

I though Stunt ride was made to have a more professional approach to the sport....And yet you want to interview this clown..Why? Is there a bunch of money to be made?

This kid is a tool and this will only make his ego stronger as he obviously loves all of this negative attention.

Quick Reply: Yut Ugghh interview in Stuntride Magazine!