Death Squad Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 09:50 AM

trid is a decent person
Death Squad Shirts

has anyone ordered a death squad shirt from apex on his mypace. i ordered one about a month and a half ago or longer and still dont have it. im not really mad i was just wondering if anyone else ordered one and how long it took to get there. i just really want it so i can support the death squad.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:16 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Re: Death Squad Shirts

Originally Posted by trid
has anyone ordered a death squad shirt from apex on his mypace. i ordered one about a month and a half ago or longer and still dont have it. im not really mad i was just wondering if anyone else ordered one and how long it took to get there. i just really want it so i can support the death squad.
Thanks so much for your support. Unfortunately you caught us at a bad time. It was more our fault than anything. We are currently in the process of launching a whole new line up that consists of all new shirts and a few other goodies. When you ordered the shirts our stock was super low and we were going to discontinue a few of the designs we had out. We had a few orders come in and had to go back and have a limited run done. Im actually waiting on the shirts which should be here by Monday of next week. Our guy hated to have to print low numbers so hes taking his sweet time. As soon as they come in Ill be sure and send them out ASAP. Ill throw in a bunch of other stuff for the inconvenience. Once again we thank you for the support and are very sorry for the delay. With the new setup we have going this shouldnt be an issue anymore. We were doing things the hard way before and now we finally got our **** together lol.

Thanks for understanding

E
Old 02-19-2009, 10:35 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Ill throw in a bunch of other stuff for the inconvenience.
fair...
Old 02-19-2009, 10:35 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

EDUB what's been new with you?

Can we see the new shirt designs anywhere?
Old 02-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i rock my DS shirts every chance i get... cant wait to see new ones
Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
how much they cost?
Old 02-19-2009, 11:19 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i got mine for 15 at xdl indy apex made ernie go get them it was rather funny
Old 02-19-2009, 12:06 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wheelburns
apex made ernie go get them it was rather funny
Old 02-19-2009, 01:46 PM

trid is a decent person

its cool edub. i figured you guys were busy cause of all the **** you got goin on. i just was wondering cause i want to rock it and support. thanks for the update man.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
+1 Mine makes me ride better and makes me feel filthy at the same time
Death or Victory