NYC Ticket Prevention

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 04:18 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough
NYC Ticket Prevention

The other day a few of my friends got busted by a bunch of cops while they were practicing in a lot. They got blocked in and had no where to run which resulted in them getting a bunch of tickets (no signals, no horn, no mirrors, muffler, etc…) I know in NYC last year they were always giving out tickets and from what I understand this year will probably be even worse.

I wanted to know if anyone had suggestions on how I could put turn signals on my bike even though I don’t have a wiring harness. I cant install one either because my bikes wires are fucked up! A lot are cut and missing so I just have them tucked under my tank. How can I rig something up so I at least have those small LED turn signal lights work using some kind of switch?

I know my best option is to just run, but just incase I get into a situation like my friends where I have no where to go I would much rather have one less ticket to worry about. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: NYC Ticket Prevention

maybe best off to find a good haness then going threw the head ache of tryin to wiring something up
Old 02-18-2009, 04:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ods-paint.html
Old 02-18-2009, 04:39 PM
The Jew!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Neal thanks for the link! Thats exactly what I am trying to do, but i just dont know how to make that switch work. How do you make it so that only one side blinks depending on which way you push the switch?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:43 PM

gix*4L is a decent person

best way out bang gears
Old 02-18-2009, 05:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

your riding in a parking lot, why does it need to be road legal?!
Old 02-18-2009, 05:30 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
I'm pretty sure if the lot can be accessed by the public the cops can hold you to the same standards as the street. If its blocked off I think its a different story.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ryan S
Well Mr. Ryan S. where we live we don't have many spots as it is, and the little spots we do have might as well be considered the streets being all the traffic access points present. This brings in the Police factor, they bum rush our spots and try to hit you with every little ticket possible, also if you dont have a trailer or truck on spot, and they think ur bike isnt street legal they'll tow ur **** on spot. So for us in NY is best that you try to make your ride as street legal as possible if you don't have the luxury of trailing ur bike. It's bad up here Ryan .
Old 02-18-2009, 06:29 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

& we trailered our bikes, private lot, but try telling that to the cops. They don't give a ****. it's a pain in the *** to goto courts and try to prove them otherwise because the justice system in nypd sucks dick.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Just run bitches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

And jew u gay u dont even ride u faget
Old 02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by A-BX
The other day a few of my friends got busted by a bunch of cops while they were practicing in a lot. They got blocked in and had no where to run which resulted in them getting a bunch of tickets (no signals, no horn, no mirrors, muffler, etc…) I know in NYC last year they were always giving out tickets and from what I understand this year will probably be even worse.

I wanted to know if anyone had suggestions on how I could put turn signals on my bike even though I don’t have a wiring harness. I cant install one either because my bikes wires are fucked up! A lot are cut and missing so I just have them tucked under my tank. How can I rig something up so I at least have those small LED turn signal lights work using some kind of switch?

I know my best option is to just run, but just incase I get into a situation like my friends where I have no where to go I would much rather have one less ticket to worry about. Any suggestions are appreciated.
The cops probably assume your buddies are stupid and will just go pay the tickets. Tell them to fight that **** If your not on a public road then you dont need lights, signals, even handlebars
Old 02-18-2009, 06:52 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

well, good thing for us we have family members in the PD. we all pretty much got the tickets squashed.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:05 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

smb r all gay i call stan u didnt pick up bitch i wanted to see if u wanted to change the tires on ur bike
Old 02-18-2009, 07:10 PM

I tried calling you back fat man stunt. I cant do it today. no big deal.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:25 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
The cops probably assume your buddies are stupid and will just go pay the tickets. Tell them to fight that **** If your not on a public road then you dont need lights, signals, even handlebars
so true, if your willing to fight it and be cool you can get most charges dropped. trust me i know
Old 02-18-2009, 07:41 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

just come out to LI and ride our lots, nobody gives us **** out here.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:58 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

next time run like hell bitches lol
Old 02-19-2009, 09:37 AM
The Jew!

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Well Mr. Ryan S. where we live we don't have many spots as it is, and the little spots we do have might as well be considered the streets being all the traffic access points present. This brings in the Police factor, they bum rush our spots and try to hit you with every little ticket possible, also if you dont have a trailer or truck on spot, and they think ur bike isnt street legal they'll tow ur **** on spot. So for us in NY is best that you try to make your ride as street legal as possible if you don't have the luxury of trailing ur bike. It's bad up here Ryan .
Exactly!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:47 AM
The Jew!

Originally Posted by chinof4i
And jew u gay u dont even ride u faget
Chino you fat bastard I am always out its just that sometimes you dont see me, but in your case no one can miss you fat man stunting. Call a mother ****** up and ill ride with you
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	BikeFattie.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	220974  

Quick Reply: NYC Ticket Prevention