Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 02:58 AM

Stick N Move is a decent person
Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

So his name is Joey Hernandez as all of you may already know and he lives in El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 which is part of El Dorado County. I saw all of the videos he has posted into response of his dumbfounded fame and came across a few very incriminating ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNYZ...e=channel_page

^ 170+ on public roads. Easily a felony or two and a impounded yut-xer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLM6...e=channel_page

^admitting to using, selling, and "police?". I dont know what this means but in my opinion its perfect grounds for a search warrant.

I believe someone already posted his myspace and address so im sure we can make this really easy.

http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/sheriff/contact.asp

But is it right? Would turning him in be going a little too far? is this a bitch move or just a perfect example of karma?
Old 02-17-2009, 03:04 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

**** karma this guys a **** do it
Old 02-17-2009, 03:05 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

really?

wtf has this place came to? It only takes looking here for about a minute for me to realize why i never come here any more.. if it aint squids its snitches

stuntride 4 life
Old 02-17-2009, 03:08 AM

ninja650 is a decent person

**** him and **** you ****** snitches
Old 02-17-2009, 03:10 AM

Well, I believe snitchin is warranted in certain douchey circumstances. But I am askin you guys what you think? To do it or not to do it?
Old 02-17-2009, 03:15 AM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stick N Move
Well, I believe snitchin is warranted in certain douchey circumstances. But I am askin you guys what you think? To do it or not to do it?
I say don't snitch...nobody likes a nark! plus if he gets busted we won't get to see his other vid coming out this week
Old 02-17-2009, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by SONIC589
I say don't snitch...nobody likes a nark! plus if he gets busted we won't get to see his other vid coming out this week
Good point
Old 02-17-2009, 03:19 AM

n3cr0 is a decent person

Don't snitch!!!

Is that not the second rule after don't **** your sister?
Old 02-17-2009, 03:19 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

why does it seem like so many people jump to snitching these days. this is like the 4th thing ive heard on stuntlife in the last month..and second just today
Old 02-17-2009, 03:29 AM

But what if his next video was of him in jail? Wouldnt that be sure to get a few dozen views
Old 02-17-2009, 03:29 AM

LAsFinest1118 is a decent person

**** that dude but dont snitch. He'll get his
Old 02-17-2009, 03:32 AM

*BeNnEtT* is a decent person

Ya, i wouldnt snitch on the kid, hes making his own life misrable. If you were to snitch on the kid your putting yourself on his level. I dont know whats worse, a snitch or this kid.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:33 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

lets not turn this into a debate about weather we approve on snitching or not . . we know what the outcome is we all hate snitches . . . did i say to nark on him above yea i did but only in hopes that this stupid **** would go away
Old 02-17-2009, 03:39 AM

*BeNnEtT* is a decent person

I think its funny ****, i cant wait to see some more stupid *** things this kid has to come up with.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:49 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by wheelburns
lets not turn this into a debate about weather we approve on snitching or not . . we know what the outcome is we all hate snitches . . .

lol not these days seems like theirs more snitches on here then people that hate on snitches
Old 02-17-2009, 04:29 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

even if you did make a call to the police and showed them the vids, there's no proof he's on the bike or that it's even his bike, and it's at night so you can't tell what jurisdiction it would be under...
and him saying he sells drugs and smokes blunts isn't anything other than freedom of speech. If i told the cops my neighbors smoked crack, they couldn't do anything unless the cops see it or they admit it in court.

you would be wasting your time like you have with this thread...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:01 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Ricky04750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't snitch thats as gay as ***. Kid is a loser!!! But he hasn't done nothing to you.. Why do people resort to snitching so fast now adays? Whatever happened to minding your own damn business...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:07 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

this is going too far

yutt ughhH!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:14 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

the police aren't our friends either.

nearly everyone out there was misbehaving.
His crimes are only good for leverage should he decide to sue.

also, I don't think he's 26, a post or two of his on forums he frequents indicated he is a minor. that gets a little hectic, but also makes his rich parents liable for his damages. I wouldn't go after him anymore. damage control says keep it positive, and ride out any controversy on high ground.

I'd turn it into a PR party, offer to teach him how to really stunt. and throw updates on the web. you create whatever image you want, and a surprising gesture is big for generating excitement and support.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:22 AM

Bforeman is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
if it aint squids its snitches

+3123213218749284578243578943

Stuntlife is full of rats Stunting really is getting really gay

Quick Reply: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?