Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 10:13 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

Originally Posted by SinCal B-Dub
if you call the cops and he gets locked up, then how we supposed to get a vid of him getting his *** beat?
cmon use your head stupid.
then if you did whats to stop him from trying to nark on others?
this kid would never go to jail, his mommy would make sure of that. furthest it would go is she would ground him from his bike..lol
Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

Originally Posted by Stick N Move
But what if his next video was of him in jail? Wouldnt that be sure to get a few dozen views

Dude you are a fu(king Idiot and obviously a snitch so do wtf you want!!!! Like maybe HANG YOUR SELF?

Would all of you newbies seriously just drop all of this **** and get off the site!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

You would not want some bitch calling you in to the cops for a wheelie you did down the street or a lot you are useing near there house... Dont be a bitch and snitch on others for something they are doing.. Let it be

Last edited by T/C; 02-17-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 AM

Stuntin G-ville is a decent person

always some snitchin *** mother *******!!! **** you for even thinkin it! bitch hes prob. your role model you wanna ****** be him?
Old 02-17-2009, 10:28 AM

Stuntin G-ville is a decent person

So his name is Joey Hernandez as all of you may already know and he lives in El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 which is part of El Dorado County. I saw all of the videos he has posted into response of his dumbfounded fame and came across a few very incriminating ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNYZ...e=channel_page

^ 170+ on public roads. Easily a felony or two and a impounded yut-xer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLM6...e=channel_page

^admitting to using, selling, and "police?". I dont know what this means but in my opinion its perfect grounds for a search warrant.

I believe someone already posted his myspace and address so im sure we can make this really easy.

http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/sheriff/contact.asp

But is it right? Would turning him in be going a little too far? is this a bitch move or just a perfect example of karma?
this kid is a ****** track bitch!!!! go find your own forum you *** *** bitch
Old 02-17-2009, 10:44 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

+1 on this going way to far and makeing this site lame i cant believe anyone on this sitewould even talk about callin the cops on someone else for illegal activities done on a motorcycle....thats what this site is based off ****** *******
Old 02-17-2009, 10:47 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

i cant believe he actually made that second vid.... geez
Old 02-17-2009, 10:49 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

So his name is Joey Hernandez as all of you may already know and he lives in El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 which is part of El Dorado County. I saw all of the videos he has posted into response of his dumbfounded fame and came across a few very incriminating ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNYZ...e=channel_page

^ 170+ on public roads. Easily a felony or two and a impounded yut-xer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLM6...e=channel_page

^admitting to using, selling, and "police?". I dont know what this means but in my opinion its perfect grounds for a search warrant.

I believe someone already posted his myspace and address so im sure we can make this really easy.

http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/sheriff/contact.asp

But is it right? Would turning him in be going a little too far? is this a bitch move or just a perfect example of karma?

get the hell out of here knee dragger
Old 02-17-2009, 10:52 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by br denis
get the hell out of here knee dragger

I think you are giving this guy to much credit. I doubt he even has a bike..
Old 02-17-2009, 11:23 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

whoa whats up with the anti kneedragger **** huh . . .

pretty sure some of the top stunt guys all started out dressed as power rangers . . . as teach if track days are gay . . . .

most knee draggers can ride circles around the guys on this site except in a parking lot . . . . . so they dominate you on 90% of the earths paved surfaces . . and im sure they out run the cops tenfold to stunters
Old 02-17-2009, 11:24 AM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dilts646
I think you are giving this guy to much credit. I doubt he even has a bike..
haha prolly
Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
whoa whats up with the anti kneedragger **** huh . . .

pretty sure some of the top stunt guys all started out dressed as power rangers . . . as teach if track days are gay . . . .

most knee draggers can ride circles around the guys on this site except in a parking lot . . . . . so they dominate you on 90% of the earths paved surfaces . . and im sure they out run the cops tenfold to stunters
sorry if i generalized(?) but im sure this guy is clearly in the wrong forum
Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

jesus.... the indifference of good men is what creates evil...

dont snitch, just look the other way....
Old 02-17-2009, 11:32 AM

nnrider is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
seriously were back to this again . . . . . .

did we have a thread about a bike theif like 2 weeks ago . . . . .

god damn it i hate that saying its sooooooooooo ****** gay . . . cuz every guy t hat gets ratted on does not go back after the person cuz they rat them out again we already talked a bout this . . .

***** gay . . . . like seriously
not true..the only time i have ever called the cops was when my car was broke into.. about a year later i found out who did it.. i did not call the cops and tell them, i went after the kids that did it.. they called the cops on me.. nothing happend to me and later that day all 4 of them met with the same fate, one hell of an *** whoopn.. one moved and the others cryd... nothing happend.. had a kid write a letter to the shariffs office for me and few friends selling some weed.. it took a few months but i still smacked the **** out of him.. no jail.. he kept his mouth shut after that..

**** this kid.. **** who ever wants to call the cops.. im not even sure why people would want to call the cops.. so what he speeds on a sport bike.. so what he smokes weed.. WHO GIVES A ****!!!!!! some one will smack the **** out of him and that will be that..
Old 02-17-2009, 11:52 AM

rippa is an unknown quantity at this point

So you want to send a sportbike rider to jail for speeding and getting high?
****, 99.9% of stuntlifers speed on their bikes and I'm guessing 85-90% (just a guess) smoke up. Like, what the ****? Funny to watch the kid get clowned, but this is bullshit that literally ALMOST HALF THE ******* POSTS ON THE FIRST PAGES IN EVERY FORUM ARE ABOUT THIS ******* KID! Knock that **** off!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:57 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by rippa
So you want to send a sportbike rider to jail for speeding and getting high?
****, 99.9% of stuntlifers speed on their bikes and I'm guessing 85-90% (just a guess) smoke up. Like, what the ****? Funny to watch the kid get clowned, but this is bullshit that literally ALMOST HALF THE ******* POSTS ON THE FIRST PAGES IN EVERY FORUM ARE ABOUT THIS ******* KID! Knock that **** off!

where you frum rippa? It says canada but that could be anywhere in this fuct up iceberg.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i stunt and drag knee...lol i hafta do both if i do one or the other i get bored of it too quick...Love stuntin and technical ****, but nothin compares to annihilating some knee pucks on the twisties...just my
Old 02-17-2009, 12:19 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Stick N Move, your a soft ****** for even making this thread. I think its time for you to leave now. Stuntlife blows, its been "squids gone wild" here for the past couple weeks with all this yuh ugt ****
Old 02-17-2009, 12:19 PM

Rydn is a decent person

Originally Posted by dilts646
dude you are a fu(king idiot and obviously a snitch So do wtf you want!!!! Like maybe hang your self?

Would all of you newbies seriously just drop all of this **** and get off the site!!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:21 PM

zypher is a decent person

Name:  yut.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  29.5 KB

Quick Reply: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?