Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 06:24 AM

Bforeman is a decent person
Re: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

Originally Posted by Stick N Move
But I am askin you guys what you think
I think you should join D-Bag Stunts
Old 02-17-2009, 06:45 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Re: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?

The cops already use you-tube & myspace to bust people, so he already took the risk himself whether they might care or not.
If you really wanna do something bitchy, email his moms that stuff. LOL.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

even if anyone wanted to,how you gonna prove ****? you cant even tell hes in a road for **** sakes
Old 02-17-2009, 06:55 AM

bobmanR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** that...the kids deff a lil bitch...we all know that, and I DEFF know Ive enjoyed his stupidity more than a lot of people. Hes a Duech Bag...he deserved the video and the call out from the WHOLE DAMN WORLD...thats true...he really did...but this level of digging and trying to get the kid busted for something....thats just stupid...everyone does stupid things..and this kid DID get what he deserved with the video and hounding of everyone on here...but beyond that (unless he does something else to warrant further action) let the rest of that bullshit go.....that would be like someone you didnt even know trying to bust you for doing young dumb immature **** that almost everyone has done to one extent or another. Im not saying that this kid didnt have all this coming, or deserve it or not....but trying to bust him for other **** is just a waste of time, and sort of lame on your part in my oppinion.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:04 AM

David D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ninja650
**** him and **** you ****** snitches
+1
Old 02-17-2009, 07:14 AM

CRASH411MJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
really?

wtf has this place came to? It only takes looking here for about a minute for me to realize why i never come here any more.. if it aint squids its snitches

stuntride 4 life
that and your trying to promote your own forum haha
Old 02-17-2009, 07:30 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Valeska
The cops already use you-tube & myspace to bust people, so he already took the risk himself whether they might care or not.
If you really wanna do something bitchy, email his moms that stuff. LOL.
there on here too

when i grew up the philosophy was "Snitches get Stitches". then again narks were few and far between, there seemed to be a higher level of respect. nowadays you got everyone and there

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 02-17-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:32 AM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

snitches get stitches
Old 02-17-2009, 08:08 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by keshon
snitches get stitches
seriously were back to this again . . . . . .

did we have a thread about a bike theif like 2 weeks ago . . . . .

god damn it i hate that saying its sooooooooooo ****** gay . . . cuz every guy t hat gets ratted on does not go back after the person cuz they rat them out again we already talked a bout this . . .

***** gay . . . . like seriously
Old 02-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
seriously were back to this again . . . . . .

did we have a thread about a bike theif like 2 weeks ago . . . . .

god damn it i hate that saying its sooooooooooo ****** gay . . . cuz every guy t hat gets ratted on does not go back after the person cuz they rat them out again we already talked a bout this . . .

***** gay . . . . like seriously
AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!

Old 02-17-2009, 08:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Stick N Move
So his name is Joey Hernandez as all of you may already know and he lives in El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 which is part of El Dorado County. I saw all of the videos he has posted into response of his dumbfounded fame and came across a few very incriminating ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNYZ...e=channel_page

^ 170+ on public roads. Easily a felony or two and a impounded yut-xer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waLM6...e=channel_page

^admitting to using, selling, and "police?". I dont know what this means but in my opinion its perfect grounds for a search warrant.

I believe someone already posted his myspace and address so im sure we can make this really easy.

http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/sheriff/contact.asp

But is it right? Would turning him in be going a little too far? is this a bitch move or just a perfect example of karma?
What did he ever do to you besides provide you with entertainment?

Why would the thought to rat some guy out (that you never even met) ever cross your mind?

Almost every person on stuntlife does wheelies on public roads, and ditches cops when we have to. Do we need to worry about you ratting us out too?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:27 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Valeska
AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!

**** is so dumb its to the point now where i want to go to cali and video myself stomping his head in and post it and the entire sound just being braaaaaaaap braaaaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaap brraaaaaaaaaaaap
Old 02-17-2009, 08:29 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by MikeM
What did he ever do to you besides provide you with entertainment?

Why would the thought to rat some guy out (that you never even met) ever cross your mind?

Almost every person on stuntlife does wheelies on public roads, and ditches cops when we have to. Do we need to worry about you ratting us out too?
yes im on the phone with nassua county as we speak . . . . . .

becasue the kids such a *** that it makes everyone want to get there little in

just my
Old 02-17-2009, 08:41 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

now thats just gay why would you snitch on him?????
Old 02-17-2009, 08:57 AM

Snotrocket is a decent person

He'll get whats coming in time... FTP! dont help them do there job.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Docs GLOCK 17

merdock21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by bforeman
i think you should join d-bag stunts
+1
Old 02-17-2009, 09:24 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
really?

wtf has this place came to? It only takes looking here for about a minute for me to realize why i never come here any more.. if it aint squids its snitches

stuntride 4 life
+1, wtf I'm jumping ship
Old 02-17-2009, 09:34 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

wow.. and yet another neighborhood watch dog.. coming out of the woodwork like crazy these days.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:59 AM

SinCal B-Dub is a decent person

if you call the cops and he gets locked up, then how we supposed to get a vid of him getting his *** beat?
cmon use your head stupid.
then if you did whats to stop him from trying to nark on others?
Old 02-17-2009, 10:10 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

If this is the kinda stuff you actually think about, you need to get a ******* life...Rat *** mother *******, karma works both ways.....Rat on him and youll get yours one day too....

Quick Reply: Yut ughhhh breaking the law? Would it be a bitch move to turn him in? or Karma?