Re: Cops... Wtf? Ftp!

Wow just wow
Old 02-19-2009, 01:08 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
government's gotta get the 800 bazillion trillion dollars from somewhere
+2

makes you wonder how the streets are gonna be this year...with the government bein so low on funds and all
Old 02-19-2009, 01:09 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee majors
+2

makes you wonder how the streets are gonna be this year...with the government bein so low on funds and all
your local police force isnt funded by the fed govt.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:14 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont know what you read but it certainly wasnt about speeding. you cant entrap someone to speed. entrapment is coercing someone to commit a crime they otherwise wouldnt have. simply standing by the side of the road using a radar/laser detector recording ppls speed is not entrapping anyone no matter what outfit youre wearing. you would have to prove that the cop caused you to speed, good luck on convincing a judge that an elf outfit caused you to break the law.

you could say you thought it was a crazy person with a gun that was gonna shoot you so you mashed out
Old 02-19-2009, 01:16 PM

no, but its funded by cities and states and they are just as bad off as the feds
Old 02-19-2009, 01:17 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

here we go johnny speed limit . . . .
Old 02-19-2009, 01:22 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee majors
no, but its funded by cities and states and they are just as bad off as the feds
well i dont know about out in syracuse but over here no one is getting fired and they just added 3 new chargers to the sherriffs department and motorcycle cops to the local boys. so id say theyre doing just fine.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:22 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

It doesn't seem fair but on the other hand they WERE speeding

They wouldn't have got pulled over if they weren't speeding.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
you could say you thought it was a crazy person with a gun that was gonna shoot you so you mashed out
yahh you could also say there was a fubu jean shorts sale at tj maxx and you had to get there bfore they sold out but that prob wont impress the judge either
Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
It doesn't seem fair but on the other hand they WERE speeding

They wouldn't have got pulled over if they weren't speeding.
whats not fair about it? i mean i hate cops and all but, if your breaking the law and you get seen doing it, doesnt matter if the cop was hiding in a tree dressed as a branch. you fucked up.

ill tell you whats not fair, is seeing that girls hiney in your avatar and not being able to touch it, thats not fair.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:28 PM

well i dont know about out in syracuse but over here no one is getting fired and they just added 3 new chargers to the sherriffs department and motorcycle cops to the local boys. so id say theyre doing just fine.
figures! people are losin jobs everywhere and them ***** are buyin new cars. haha! i hope they treat them cars good...cuz when the money runs out soon...that's all they're gonna be drivin for the next ten years..lol
Old 02-19-2009, 02:44 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

yahh you could also say there was a fubu jean shorts sale at tj maxx and you had to get there bfore they sold out but that prob wont impress the judge either

hardy har har i would tell em i was going to buy some pants for you so you would stop wearing those stranglers
Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

whats not fair about it? i mean i hate cops and all but, if your breaking the law and you get seen doing it, doesnt matter if the cop was hiding in a tree dressed as a branch. you fucked up.

ill tell you whats not fair, is seeing that girls hiney in your avatar and not being able to touch it, thats not fair.
It's just sneaky that's all I'm not trying to disagree with you. I'd be pissed but if you don't speed you don't get tickets.

I don't know why I leave that avatar up there all I do is torture myself when I look at it.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:17 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
It's just sneaky that's all I'm not trying to disagree with you. I'd be pissed but if you don't speed you don't get tickets.

I don't know why I leave that avatar up there all I do is torture myself when I look at it.
i said it once ill say it again

the reason people feel cheated is cuz when you see the cop in a cruiser and u look at the speedo your like **** he got me . . . . but when you dont see the cop its a whole lot of what did i do . . . i didnt do antyhing wrong i wasnt going that fast
Old 02-19-2009, 04:22 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

radar and bikes. . .can you accurately radar a bike i have heard both yes and no's so what do you people think
Old 02-19-2009, 04:31 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by prodigy714
radar and bikes. . .can you accurately radar a bike i have heard both yes and no's so what do you people think
radar is fuzzy but very hard to beat. . . . . laser is 100%
Old 02-19-2009, 04:51 PM

stuntrydatony is a decent person

or trying to figure out if you should give money to the elf on the street or not caused you to not see the redlight.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:57 PM

hardy har har i would tell em i was going to buy some pants for you so you would stop wearing those stranglers
lol where ya been at ya big homo
Originally Posted by prodigy714
radar will pick up the largest moving object in its field so if theres any other traffic close to you, you could discredit the radar. however radar is considered to be backup evidence for the officers observation. so he is going to argue that you were moving faster than the rest of traffic and you are going to lose. but there are other ways to beat radar evidence.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

we have alot of cops that watch us ride all the time and even though they are not supposed to set a quota they have a thing called an action order and what it does is basically set a quota for each cop to write a certain amount of tickets every day ...

they break there own laws just to make the department more money , isn't that what they are hired to stop ....lol
Old 02-19-2009, 05:17 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by old man roger
we have alot of cops that watch us ride all the time and even though they are not supposed to set a quota they have a thing called an action order and what it does is basically set a quota for each cop to write a certain amount of tickets every day ...

they break there own laws just to make the department more money , isn't that what they are hired to stop ....lol

kinda but i feel like its more to make sure there out doing something instead of jerking off at dunkin donuts

Quick Reply: Cops... Wtf? Ftp!