905 or powers sub cage?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 01:22 PM

FiddYNIck is an unknown quantity at this point
905 or powers sub cage?

The dealer I work for has an account set up with powers and 905, which means I can get a break on either one.

I wanted to roll all one brand, cage, sub cage, round bar etc.

Thoughts on 905 sub cage? Stick out too far, same quality as powers?

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:25 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person
Re: 905 or powers sub cage?

905 over Power's for sure. You should really consider SI too though!
Old 02-16-2009, 01:34 PM

coo coo ka chu is a decent person

powers for sure
Old 02-16-2009, 01:35 PM

gix*4L is a decent person

905 mos def
Old 02-16-2009, 01:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FiddYNIck
The dealer I work for has an account set up with powers and 905, which means I can get a break on either one.

Thanks in advance.
whats the cost after your discount ? i have omr subcages for $175 shipped
Old 02-16-2009, 01:45 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Sick Innovations is the best sub cage IMO....

Of the 2 you have listed probably the Powers....

Or maybe a OMR if you just need the cheapest one out there...
Old 02-16-2009, 01:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Hazen
Sick Innovations is the best sub cage IMO....

Of the 2 you have listed probably the Powers....

Or maybe a OMR if you just need the cheapest one out there...
omr subcages are the least expensive out of the cages listed but definitely not the cheapest
Old 02-16-2009, 01:50 PM

do not know my exact cost until I am ready to order. going to fresh'n up my new f4i with all protection.

I would like to buy all from one place to save on shipping.

Im running a FF bike, and do not know what a powers crash cage looks like FF.

Heard the powers sub cage is built stronger? What about the clerance between the tire and the sub cage??? anyone have any problems rubbing, 905 or powers?

Guess they are all alike anyways, just trying to decide

Last edited by FiddYNIck; 02-16-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 PM
also known as OMR

do not know my exact cost until I am ready to order. going to fresh'n up my new f4i with all protection.

I would like to buy all from one place to save on shipping.

Im running a FF bike, and do not know what a powers crash cage looks like FF.

Heard the powers sub cage is built stronger? What about the clerance between the tire and the sub cage??? anyone have any problems rubbing, 905 or powers?

Guess they are all alike anyways, just trying to decide
well as far as saving on shipping goes i don't charge for shipping in the U.S so you will automatically save on that and to be honest with you your crash cage should be a sick innovations ,it is by far the best crash cage for an f4i..
Old 02-16-2009, 02:21 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
omr subcages are the least expensive out of the cages listed but definitely not the cheapest
Correct.... the most inexpensive subcage available.

(Didn't mean cheapest in a bad way)
Old 02-16-2009, 02:24 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
well as far as saving on shipping goes i don't charge for shipping in the U.S so you will automatically save on that and to be honest with you your crash cage should be a sick innovations ,it is by far the best crash cage for an f4i..
you should see my new cage for the F4i its a beast and comes with sliders As for the kid asking questions about the subcage if you want folding peg go OMR fo sho cant beat the price or quality
Old 02-16-2009, 02:32 PM

Rydn is a decent person

I bought a OMR subcage last week. It was here within 2-days.Mounted up perfectly.
Sold my old rear sets.And being broke this didint hurt me too bad.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks in advance.
Does the 905 have folding pegs? If so, that would be the decider for me. Id never get the powers because the pegs dont fold up.

I know the OMR has them and I think SI does too on their newer ones. Id get one of those.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if you buy any subcage other than an OMR youre honestly ******* yourself. 905 = trash. powers = trash with an ******* running the company and youll be lucky if you even see your **** this year. SI does make a decent subcage but the omr is better. and SI cage is the best out there.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Does the 905 have folding pegs? If so, that would be the decider for me. Id never get the powers because the pegs dont fold up.

I know the OMR has them and I think SI does too on their newer ones. Id get one of those.
They are solid mount, they don't fold.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

They are solid mount, they don't fold.
Leave em for the posers
Old 02-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I've got an OMR subcage w/ ESD pegs and I don't think I could ever run any other setup.