Stop the yuutt uggghhhhh newbs

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 08:03 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Stop the yuutt uggghhhhh newbs

This site is being over run with non riding newbs
some bitch is running her mouth on the yutt ugghhhh myspace thread and i swear i just saw neo from the matrix on the 636 pics thread. holly god when will it stop
Old 02-16-2009, 08:13 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Stop the yuutt uggghhhhh newbs

shhh pretend it's still funny. Havok has only sold half his shirts. it's about the RENT.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:17 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
i swear i just saw neo from the matrix on the 636 pics thread. holly god when will it stop
i know its fucked

i wanted to reach through the computer screen and punch him right in his face

the website is called www. STUNTlife.com. not http://www.mintyfuckingstreetbikesth...nonceayear.com

Last edited by burnoutnut; 02-16-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:22 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
shhh pretend it's still funny. Havok has only sold half his shirts. it's about the RENT.
soon as my tax returns come in im getting one. that is not the point i cant go any were on this site without seeing some newb posting some **** in the wrong thread. plus havok if you read this i want a poster of your bike Pm me if you read this and its possible
Old 02-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuut uuuughh
Old 02-16-2009, 08:23 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
i know its fucked

i wanted to reach through the computer screen and punch him right in his face

the website is called www. STUNTlife.com. not www.mintyfuckingstreetbikesthatgetriddenonceayear. com
now thats the stuntlife attitude i want to read about
Old 02-16-2009, 08:29 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

For the love of ******* god thank you

ive been wanting to throw up for 2 days now
Old 02-16-2009, 08:29 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

now thats the stuntlife attitude i want to read about
it ******* pisses me off when i see ***** like that neo son of a bitch on his pimped out bike (road pimped not stunt pimp so dont get the two fucken pimp's confused) posting stupid ******* gay pics up

and then there is this yut argh ****

ppl of stunt life are feeding that ****........... i was going to post a thread like this if it didnt stop soon........ then my mate went and made the yut arghhhhh game

i ******* slapped him on the head for that

Last edited by burnoutnut; 02-16-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuut uuuughh

+1
Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

it ******* pisses me off when i see ***** like that neo son of a bitch on his pimped out bike (road pimped not stunt pimp so dont get the two fucken pimp's confused) posting stupid ******* gay pics up

ppl of stunt life are feeding him that ****........... i was going to post a thread like this if it didnt stop soon........ then my mate went and made the yut arghhhhh game

i made a thread earlier but no one was on so i didnt post it
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i made a thread earlier but no one was on so i didnt post it

i woulda +'ed it a million times
Old 02-16-2009, 08:49 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

For the love of ******* god thank you

ive been wanting to throw up for 2 days now
no prob man we can start a new stuntlife
Old 02-16-2009, 08:52 AM
unemployment anonymous

no prob man we can start a new stuntlife
wheres nags to move all this **** to open anyways . . . .
Old 02-16-2009, 08:53 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ppl of stunt life are feeding that ****........... i was going to post a thread like this if it didnt stop soon........ then my mate went and made the yut arghhhhh game

That bike wasnt even pimped out it was just a stock 636 with a subcage and rails its ubergay . it sounds like you got some hostility built up. we should unleash you on the yuttt ugghhhhh guy and vid that **** and ill make shirts and stickers of you knocking the teeth out his big lipped mouth
Old 02-16-2009, 08:54 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

wheres nags to move all this **** to open anyways . . . .
ha ha ha i think thats already full
Old 02-16-2009, 08:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I can understand the reaction. from the marketing side I'm like noooo te hype is dying. but I'm not making any money off this... you guys can clear this place out in no time. get crotchcricket to come clown people.

I wish I could afford a shirt, glad Valeska is sponsoring me.

Last edited by excessa; 02-16-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 AM
unemployment anonymous

I can understand the reaction. from the marketing side I'm like noooo te hype is dying. but I'm not making any money off this... you guys can clear this place out in no time. get crotchcricket to come clown people.

this whole thing was a flash in the pan you didnt really think it was going to be the next "pop a wheelie" did you
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

That bike wasnt even pimped out it was just a stock 636 with a subcage and rails its ubergay . it sounds like you got some hostility built up. we should unleash you on the yuttt ugghhhhh guy and vid that **** and ill make shirts and stickers of you knocking the teeth out his big lipped mouth
i would love to

im a big guy (according to omr)
Old 02-16-2009, 09:06 AM

this whole thing was a flash in the pan you didnt really think it was going to be the next "pop a wheelie" did you
I am retardedly optimistic about stunting blowing up huge. I think everything might go big and stay big.

I handle disappointment terribly too.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:11 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

No who we need is some Stock05 action up in hear. its funny when i joined this site i wondered how he never got banned now with him not doing his usual the site is over run buy D BAGS

Quick Reply: Stop the yuutt uggghhhhh newbs