MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 02:26 AM

sweethrtslady86 is a decent person
Talking MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

Its official! I decide I wanted to make the Official yutughhhh Myspace! Please send any pics, links to shirt or stickers, videos, anything! If u have any suggestions im all ears or if u want to see something on there! I want to put up the game and the site but im searching for the link and other stuff. It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION so please give me some time to have it all spiffy! Yutughhh@yahoo.com to send stuff and also you can add the site by searching Yutughhh@yahoo.com in the people section on myspace. Thank you in advance for those who show support and who share their time on this. HOPE I DONT GET SUED !! See ya'll on myspace. . . .

Last edited by sweethrtslady86; 02-16-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 AM

DEBO is a decent person
Re: MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

do u have bewb pics?
Old 02-16-2009, 03:49 AM

No please send. Have u chexked out the space yet? Hope everyone enjoys!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:59 AM
I pwn my mattress.

deshi_kicks is a decent person

Added.

When I was playing GTA IV earlier, I caught myself going "yut ughhh" everytime I'd pull one up, and I had someone ask "what in the **** are you doing?" haha.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:59 AM

01gixxer1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

great site... im dafiveo...
Old 02-16-2009, 04:14 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

when did stuntlife turn into groupie hangout site . . . . . .

***** lame . . . .

bring back the squids
Old 02-16-2009, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
when did stuntlife turn into groupie hangout site . . . . . .

***** lame . . . .

bring back the squids
Ha! He must be a fan of THE SQUID!
Is your friend paying you to visit the postings on here?? There is no Groupie here I just find this to be Very Very humorous! Send me a pic of you so I can put you on the MYSPACE! There is always a special place for your Weak *** on there. After all it is a site to show off POSERS! Whats wrong you were watching the video and taking note so you wouldnt have to pay the $50 and then you realized it was all a set up to call out lame *** Riders like you?? Ha Ha! Go bang ur head into something! The site is gonna be there along with all the other stuff! Don't go and check out the sites like them and then talk **** on here because you feel its what needed to be done.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by 01gixxer1000
great site... im dafiveo...
THX! Adding more soon! Trying to get the actual game on the site but im having a hard time downloading the material. . . .
Old 02-16-2009, 05:09 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sweethrtslady86
Is your friend paying you to visit the postings on here?? There is no Groupie here I just find this to be Very Very humorous! Send me a pic of you so I can put you on the MYSPACE! There is always a special place for your Weak *** on there. After all it is a site to show off POSERS! Whats wrong you were watching the video and taking note so you wouldnt have to pay the $50 and then you realized it was all a set up to call out lame *** Riders like you?? Ha Ha! Go bang ur head into something! The site is gonna be there along with all the other stuff! Don't go and check out the sites like them and then talk **** on here because you feel its what needed to be done.
ive posted in several threads that this **** has gone beyond funny to gay . . . your a ******* **** a nd have no ******* clue what this site is about you have what 4 posts all of them are in this thread so who the **** is the poser? ? ? ? ? ? do you even know what catching idle means? ? ? ?

didnt think so . . . .

do you even know what squid is and why we use it?

didnt think so . . . .

your a waste of bandwidth
Old 02-16-2009, 07:53 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yo chicky check your brakes & slow your roll... You are 100% newb here so obviously have no idea who you're talking to yet... so it's a BAD idea to start talking **** to anybody who's been here a while... did you notice wheelburns join date of 5 years ago? Think before you speak. The myspace page thing IS funny and I unlike wheelburns and a couple others do still want to see this become a global phenomenon, but I do have to agree you are indeed proving immediately to be one of those hard-core ACTING, over-enthusiastic, wanna be cool funny & popular GROUPIE. You ONLY came here to jump in on the new big thing, you weren't here for it's birth, so you're not even a stunt groupie, you're just a yut-ughhh groupie. Thanks for the myspace page (howzabout a link??) but you're already stepping on toes, so GTFO.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:31 AM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Valeska
Yo chicky check your brakes & slow your roll... You are 100% newb here so obviously have no idea who you're talking to yet... so it's a BAD idea to start talking **** to anybody who's been here a while... did you notice wheelburns join date of 5 years ago? Think before you speak. The myspace page thing IS funny and I unlike wheelburns and a couple others do still want to see this become a global phenomenon, but I do have to agree you are indeed proving immediately to be one of those hard-core ACTING, over-enthusiastic, wanna be cool funny & popular GROUPIE. You ONLY came here to jump in on the new big thing, you weren't here for it's birth, so you're not even a stunt groupie, you're just a yut-ughhh groupie. Thanks for the myspace page (howzabout a link??) but you're already stepping on toes, so GTFO.

thank you mistress
Old 02-16-2009, 08:33 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

I wish all of you would STFU with this dumbass Tool every ****** thread on here says YUT UGHHHHHHHH STFU ALREADY
Old 02-16-2009, 08:38 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Who cares if it brought a bunch of newbs to the site. Thats more people exposed to stuntriding which in turn just helps promote it. Ya'll need to quit with the "it's our underground thing" that ***** 5 years ago.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by JonnY X
I wish all of you would STFU with this dumbass Tool every ****** thread on here says YUT UGHHHHHHHH STFU ALREADY
Then honey you must be lost, because this is CLEARLY titled as a yut-ughhh thread... most of them are. If you don't like it, simply avoid those threads. Personally I never catered to the kids in high school who thought it was THEIR say what was cool & no longer cool every 5 minutes. When people get sick of it one by one they will naturally let it die. Either be patient or ignore us until then. Everyone else does not have to like what you like & hate what you hate.

Originally Posted by scott3824
Who cares if it brought a bunch of newbs to the site. Thats more people exposed to stuntriding which in turn just helps promote it. Ya'll need to quit with the "it's our underground thing" that ***** 5 years ago.
I never said, implied, nor meant THAT in any way, the newbs are welcome but need to think first & havesome freakin respect for the residents that have been here awhile, and not come into our home only to start talking **** to senior members by post #3 like they know a damn thing about who they're even talking to!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:39 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by scott3824
no doubt
Old 02-16-2009, 11:49 AM
unemployment anonymous

its not about newbies buddy its about the stupid yut ugh threads i mean cmon a game, its own website, some **** making myspaces . . . . . . . ***** lame

nothing wrong with new people who can add to the site but this **** is just a fad . . . just a flash in the pan . . . . these people will all go away and never be heard of again . . .
Old 02-16-2009, 11:50 AM
BRRRAAAAPPPPPP!!!

Diesel_Video is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
Then honey you must be lost, because this is CLEARLY titled as a yut-ughhh thread... most of them are. If you don't like it, simply avoid those threads. Personally I never catered to the kids in high school who thought it was THEIR say what was cool & no longer cool every 5 minutes. When people get sick of it one by one they will naturally let it die. Either be patient or ignore us until then. Everyone else does not have to like what you like & hate what you hate.

I never said, implied, nor meant THAT in any way, the newbs are welcome but need to think first & havesome freakin respect for the residents that have been here awhile, and not come into our home only to start talking **** to senior members by post #3 like they know a damn thing about who they're even talking to!

I miss you come see me!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its official! I decide I wanted to make the Official yutughhhh Myspace! Please send any pics, links to shirt or stickers, videos, anything! If u have any suggestions im all ears or if u want to see something on there! I want to put up the game and the site but im searching for the link and other stuff. It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION so please give me some time to have it all spiffy! Yutughhh@yahoo.com to send stuff and also you can add the site by searching Yutughhh@yahoo.com in the people section on myspace. Thank you in advance for those who show support and who share their time on this. HOPE I DONT GET SUED !! See ya'll on myspace. . . .
Enough with the bandwaggoning. Show us your ***** or go.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Enough with the bandwaggoning. Show us your ***** or go.
+1

the orginal yutt ughhh *** already has a myspace go add him
Old 02-16-2009, 12:04 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

wait!!! this is a site about stunting???? WOW now i gotta few questions, how do i catch idle? whats cage should i buy? how much tire pressure should i ride?? is there a good spot to ride around my area?? how should i start the wheelie, clutch or throttle??? should i wear a helmet? i dont think i need gloves, ill ride better without them!! is ok to ride in sandles?? is it cool to go 100 on one wheele?? Will everyone be my friend?? someone hepl me with my questions please thanks??????