MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 09:42 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

i dont even think shes real prob just the *** tryin to think hes pulling a fast one on us . . . .
Old 02-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i dont even think shes real prob just the *** tryin to think hes pulling a fast one on us . . . .
You give him too much credit, don't think he's that smart! Kid is straight retarded. He hasnt fooled anyone yet, do you really think he ever will?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:59 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i seen that picture on the yutt uhh myspace. you look pretty. but i dont add ppl i dont know on myspace like the rest of the world.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Docs GLOCK 17

merdock21 is a decent person

****** squids
Old 02-18-2009, 08:00 AM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
well idle isnt a object there for it is impossible to catch becasue its not a thing . . . . sick innovations all the way with the cages for sure . . . tire pressure varies becasue everyone has different size lungs . . . . no you dont wear a helmet u buy they so when you walk around the mall girls know u ride . . sandles are okay if the roads are sandy . . . . wheelies over 100 are the coolest kind . . . . most will be yout friend some will reject you
sweet man thanks for the help!!! i think im ready now!!! but how do i YUT UGHHH! i dont get it? clutch or throttle, ive never clutched it up!! when i go to the mall thats my pick up line i say " hi, i ride! whats up?" gets em everytime!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:36 AM

lethalod is a decent person

:: takes a step back to re-eval himself ::
not a groupie, joined last summer, dont have alot of posts, not a stunter by any means, but it is an asperation of mine to atleast have a stunt/beater bike for learning a few things here and there :-)
Old 02-18-2009, 12:20 PM

Stick N Move is a decent person

Originally Posted by sweethrtslady86
Its official! I decide I wanted to make the Official yutughhhh Myspace! Please send any pics, links to shirt or stickers, videos, anything! If u have any suggestions im all ears or if u want to see something on there! I want to put up the game and the site but im searching for the link and other stuff. It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION so please give me some time to have it all spiffy! Yutughhh@yahoo.com to send stuff and also you can add the site by searching Yutughhh@yahoo.com in the people section on myspace. Thank you in advance for those who show support and who share their time on this. HOPE I DONT GET SUED !! See ya'll on myspace. . . .
you wont get sued.