MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 12:11 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MORE Yutughhhh. . . . .

Originally Posted by wheelburns
when did stuntlife turn into groupie hangout site . . . . . .

***** lame . . . .

bring back the squids

i love this guy
Old 02-16-2009, 12:28 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

its not about newbies buddy its about the stupid yut ugh threads i mean cmon a game, its own website, some **** making myspaces . . . . . . . ***** lame

nothing wrong with new people who can add to the site but this **** is just a fad . . . just a flash in the pan . . . . these people will all go away and never be heard of again . . .
+1

Originally Posted by $JOHNNY$
wait!!! this is a site about stunting???? WOW now i gotta few questions, how do i catch idle? whats cage should i buy? how much tire pressure should i ride?? is there a good spot to ride around my area?? how should i start the wheelie, clutch or throttle??? should i wear a helmet? i dont think i need gloves, ill ride better without them!! is ok to ride in sandles?? is it cool to go 100 on one wheele?? Will everyone be my friend?? someone hepl me with my questions please thanks??????

hahaha, I love how true this post really is.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Valeska
Then honey you must be lost, because this is CLEARLY titled as a yut-ughhh thread... most of them are. If you don't like it, simply avoid those threads. Personally I never catered to the kids in high school who thought it was THEIR say what was cool & no longer cool every 5 minutes. When people get sick of it one by one they will naturally let it die. Either be patient or ignore us until then. Everyone else does not have to like what you like & hate what you hate.
You can STFU aswell skank
Old 02-16-2009, 12:30 PM

stunt-junk is a decent person

Originally Posted by sweethrtslady86
Its official! I decide I wanted to make the Official yutughhhh Myspace! Please send any pics, links to shirt or stickers, videos, anything! If u have any suggestions im all ears or if u want to see something on there! I want to put up the game and the site but im searching for the link and other stuff. It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION so please give me some time to have it all spiffy! Yutughhh@yahoo.com to send stuff and also you can add the site by searching Yutughhh@yahoo.com in the people section on myspace. Thank you in advance for those who show support and who share their time on this. HOPE I DONT GET SUED !! See ya'll on myspace. . . .
werd, they made him look like a jack ***...that was the worst burn i have ever seen
Old 02-16-2009, 12:34 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by $JOHNNY$
wait!!! this is a site about stunting???? WOW now i gotta few questions, how do i catch idle? whats cage should i buy? how much tire pressure should i ride?? is there a good spot to ride around my area?? how should i start the wheelie, clutch or throttle??? should i wear a helmet? i dont think i need gloves, ill ride better without them!! is ok to ride in sandles?? is it cool to go 100 on one wheele?? Will everyone be my friend?? someone hepl me with my questions please thanks??????
well idle isnt a object there for it is impossible to catch becasue its not a thing . . . . sick innovations all the way with the cages for sure . . . tire pressure varies becasue everyone has different size lungs . . . . no you dont wear a helmet u buy they so when you walk around the mall girls know u ride . . sandles are okay if the roads are sandy . . . . wheelies over 100 are the coolest kind . . . . most will be yout friend some will reject you
Old 02-16-2009, 12:36 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

well idle isnt a object there for it is impossible to catch becasue its not a thing . . . . Sick innovations all the way with the cages for sure . . . Tire pressure varies becasue everyone has different size lungs . . . . No you dont wear a helmet u buy they so when you walk around the mall girls know u ride . . Sandles are okay if the roads are sandy . . . . Wheelies over 100 are the coolest kind . . . . Most will be yout friend some will reject you
Old 02-16-2009, 12:41 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
i love this guy
just call it how i see it bro
Old 02-16-2009, 12:54 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Kelm
+1 It's not as underground as I used to be, no, but I'm glad it's still a brotherhood of sorts... look at the team work used just to call this dude out. Now that is some funny ****... but I do agree with you, people need to stop complaining. Me, I think it does get annoying seeing it everywhere but who cares?
hey dumb dumb you just said yourself that it gets annoying so obviously you care
Old 02-16-2009, 01:06 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Enough with the bandwaggoning. Show us your ***** or go.
Name:  post-****-or-gtfo.png
Views: 3
Size:  67.6 KB
Old 02-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
Yo chicky check your brakes & slow your roll... You are 100% newb here so obviously have no idea who you're talking to yet... so it's a BAD idea to start talking **** to anybody who's been here a while... did you notice wheelburns join date of 5 years ago? Think before you speak. The myspace page thing IS funny and I unlike wheelburns and a couple others do still want to see this become a global phenomenon, but I do have to agree you are indeed proving immediately to be one of those hard-core ACTING, over-enthusiastic, wanna be cool funny & popular GROUPIE. You ONLY came here to jump in on the new big thing, you weren't here for it's birth, so you're not even a stunt groupie, you're just a yut-ughhh groupie. Thanks for the myspace page (howzabout a link??) but you're already stepping on toes, so GTFO.
Well said. Don't make me snap my hand in a z formation.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:49 PM

sweethrtslady86 is a decent person

Cant we all just get along! Its not that big of a deal. U have ur fun and we are gonna have ours! Don't mind me! If u don't like what I have to say or what im doing then down walk beside me. Its that simple. That is what the X on the top right corner is for! The Myspace however is Coming along. . . . . Thx again to all that are helping and who actually support a good laugh and see the Space for what it is, and understand that its an internet thing. Not a Soap Opera! Yes Im a female with ***** but u don't see me on here starting Drama. I don't know why u took it this far as to say "****" and what not but its all right. At the end of the day u are starting to look like the Yutughhhh's next groupie! You can't stay out of the Yutughhhh threads. Keep the messages coming. Its nice to see that u actually care! Im not trying to step on any toes but im not going to just shut up if u come to my house talking ****! Mad **** at that! U feel me? If u dont feel me then im sorry but im satified! At the end of the day this will disapear soon and you can go back to looking for other **** to bitch about!

Check out the site. . . . . . If ur not about Drama and wanna have fun at some dumb asses expence!myspace.com/yutughhhh

Thx to my boy for showing me this site and all the other guys that are Chill and enjoy what we work on! The Game is now up Thx to Andrew for sending the link. Dewey is the creator and Master mind behind the Whole GAME! The Official Yutughhh Game on YUTUGHHHH.com! Mad Probs to you! Great work to those at The Official YUTUGHHHH.com! Speedy put alot of work so show him some support also! Anyone else wanna join and make this guy more FaMouS than he already is feel free to give any of the sites a shout! Im sure we can lend u a helping hand!
LNA!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:02 PM

dpasch is a decent person

Cant we all just get along! Its not that big of a deal. U have ur fun and we are gonna have ours! Don't mind me! If u don't like what I have to say or what im doing then down walk beside me. Its that simple. That is what the X on the top right corner is for! The Myspace however is Coming along. . . . . Thx again to all that are helping and who actually support a good laugh and see the Space for what it is, and understand that its an internet thing. Not a Soap Opera! Yes Im a female with ***** but u don't see me on here starting Drama. I don't know why u took it this far as to say "****" and what not but its all right. At the end of the day u are starting to look like the Yutughhhh's next groupie! You can't stay out of the Yutughhhh threads. Keep the messages coming. Its nice to see that u actually care! Im not trying to step on any toes but im not going to just shut up if u come to my house talking ****! Mad **** at that! U feel me? If u dont feel me then im sorry but im satified! At the end of the day this will disapear soon and you can go back to looking for other **** to bitch about!

Check out the site. . . . . . If ur not about Drama and wanna have fun at some dumb asses expence!myspace.com/yutughhhh

Thx to my boy for showing me this site and all the other guys that are Chill and enjoy what we work on! The Game is now up Thx to Andrew for sending the link. Dewey is the creator and Master mind behind the Whole GAME! The Official Yutughhh Game on YUTUGHHHH.com! Mad Probs to you! Great work to those at The Official YUTUGHHHH.com! Speedy put alot of work so show him some support also! Anyone else wanna join and make this guy more FaMouS than he already is feel free to give any of the sites a shout! Im sure we can lend u a helping hand!
LNA!
pending what you look like im sure some wouldnt mind feeling you
Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by dpasch
pending what you look like im sure some wouldnt mind feeling you

Dam u made me laugh! I tried hard to say something that wouldn't bit me in the *** and u caught on. Shame on me for that post! And shame on you for thinking dirty!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:33 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JonnY X
people are angry....
Old 02-16-2009, 08:46 PM

dpasch is a decent person

hmmmmm is this sweethrtslady86 ? makes sense to me....and i might say
Old 02-16-2009, 09:08 PM

Are u trying to make me FAMOUS? Dont need or want the attention! Here u go world! This is what make the internet so much fun! Just don't stalk me please!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:45 PM

jcarr242 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish all of you would STFU with this dumbass Tool every ****** thread on here says YUT UGHHHHHHHH STFU ALREADY
I'm sorry, but I have to agree. The vid was funny and I have watched at least three times. Now just let it go.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:42 AM
unemployment anonymous

LNA!
yes i called you a **** would have have prefered ****
Old 02-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

The truth hurts.... lame attempts at pathetic insults that don't fit at all, do not. I am not as easily insulted as you apparently are, Mr. Extreme Overreaction. Nobody personally attacked you or called you nasty names, but I extend my humble apologies nonetheless if I happened to catch you when you were feeling a little sensitive or hormonal or something. I too know how that can feel. So I forgive you.

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
people are angry....
Yeah cereally... Midol anyone? lol

Originally Posted by OnPoint
Well said. Don't make me snap my hand in a z formation.
Hahahaha! The visual I just got from that was funny! Thanks kid.

Yes Im a female with ***** but u don't see me on here starting Drama. I don't know why u took it this far as to say "****" and what not but its all right. At the end of the day u are starting to look like the Yutughhhh's next groupie! You can't stay out of the Yutughhhh threads.
Do I really need to quote you to yourself to reply to this? Honey, YOU started the "drama" when YOU went off on wheelburns and talked **** to him & called HIM names, which is why he rightfully called you a ****! Now I would call you a twit. Take your pick. Make sure NONE of what you said above applies to you before you say it next time.

You've got off to a bad start and have been committing nothing but forum fouls since you got here despite your best of intentions. So just try to be a little smarter & more mindful before you post and you will be better received, ok? Sometimes it takes time, I had to pay my dues for a looooooooong time before I established my place here, because a few girls ruin it for the rest of us and we have to seriously prove ourselves to overcome the unfair "guilty until proven innocent" skepticism of half the guys. Don't make it any harder for us PLEASE. And if you can't deal with the fact that entering this community has it's hazing methods, then you can't hang. Just telling it like it is. Good luck.

yes i called you a **** would have have prefered ****
I know, right? You don't hit someone, and when they hit you back, go "OMG he hit me! WTF!"

Originally Posted by Diesel_Video
I miss you come see me!
Awww, I miss you too you disturbing, pervy but somehow endearing little guy you!

Last edited by Valeska; 02-17-2009 at 09:40 AM.