How did you hear about Yut Ughhhh

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 01:18 AM

wharthog3 is a decent person
How did you hear about Yut Ughhhh

Hey Guys,

I'm one of the newb members that came over from another forum to follow MikeontheBike's AMAZING video ownage : the Craigslist Stunt Police.

So this thread is for all the new members that came just for the YUT UGHHH, no commentary in this thread, just post up what forum you can from and where you are in the world and we'll see how far this has reached

Hayabusa.org : Southern California
Old 02-16-2009, 01:59 AM

undercvr_skank is a decent person
Re: How did you hear about Yut Ughhhh

honda-tech.com and stuntlife!

LongBeach california
Indiana

Last edited by undercvr_skank; 02-16-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 AM

speedin98ranger is a decent person

stuntfactoryx.com and stuntlife!

Rochester, NY
Old 02-16-2009, 02:12 AM

Sohcvtec1995 is a decent person

orlandoforums.com
Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

YUTGUY is a decent person

youtube hes ******* funny
Old 02-16-2009, 02:43 AM

01gixxer1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

a friends bulletin on myspace...
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

hey yutguy we know its you ******... lol I like how you try to make it seem like that was your video and your funny but your the ******* joke idiot lol live up your 15 minutes of ****** fame son lol bottom line is you got busted out for being a poser
Old 02-16-2009, 03:24 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

how many people are already sick of this ****???

i for one am

its ******* gay and dude thinks he balling . . . come to boston with your yut ugh act and get laid the **** out
Old 02-16-2009, 05:12 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I witnessed it all here on stuntlife.com and I'm bringing it to the attention of all that I can.

Clearwater, FL

Yuut Ughhh!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:08 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by wheelburns
how many people are already sick of this ****???

i for one am

its ******* gay and dude thinks he balling . . . come to boston with your yut ugh act and get laid the **** out
And I thought I was the only ******* one. Dude got owned like no other but now thinks he's famous from it It's another Kelm, famous from being a ****** douche

Last edited by JMZ; 02-16-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:10 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JMZ
And I thought I was the only ******* one. Dude got owned like no other but now thinks he's famous from it It's another Kelm, famous from being a ****** douche
exactly it was a sick burn and dude got owned now he thinks hes pimp hes got his own game shirts stickers website like wtf

yea the idol video is dope but wtf

its like high school **** everyones doing it join in
Old 02-16-2009, 07:37 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Apparently not sick of it enough to stop reading the threads about it though eh?
Old 02-16-2009, 08:06 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

stuntlife and ride-ny.com put a link to the yut ughhh game every where
Old 02-16-2009, 08:08 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I've searched it and read a lot of forums, and I think it's great that you guys pretty much made the whole world laugh their asses off. one guy on a busa forum said stunting aint riding, but he's a douche.

there'll be the whole "beat it to death" aspect. Over the coming weeks if all goes very well for stunters, a lot of people will discover it and get all enthusiastic, join up to say "Yut Ugggh" and whatnot. all spastic and happy. the guy who trademarks it will do well, if you guys can sustain the hype even after you are bored with it.

Even though you're all used to it now, and like...moving along, it'd be in at least one persons best interest to sustain the popularity long enough for Havok to make back his rent money.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:20 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
I've searched it and read a lot of forums, and I think it's great that you guys pretty much made the whole world laugh their asses off. one guy on a busa forum said stunting aint riding, but he's a douche.

there'll be the whole "beat it to death" aspect. Over the coming weeks if all goes very well for stunters, a lot of people will discover it and get all enthusiastic, join up to say "Yut Ugggh" and whatnot. all spastic and happy. the guy who trademarks it will do well, if you guys can sustain the hype even after you are bored with it.

Even though you're all used to it now, and like...moving along, it'd be in at least one persons best interest to sustain the popularity long enough for Havok to make back his rent money.
just cause im sick of the gay never ending bullshit does not mean i wont support havoks pimp *** shirt idea.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:03 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

you're cool. I can see where you're coming from, to you this is more your house online to chill with your bros.

I need to be more aware of that. sorry. I get that for you guys it's a brotherhood.

I don't want to say this wrong because I straight LOVE some of the stunters I've met, but to me it's a product, not my lifestyle. I wasn't seeing it from your side really.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:17 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
Apparently not sick of it enough to stop reading the threads about it though eh?
Kinda hard not to when every ******* thread is about this ****** eh
Old 02-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by JMZ
Kinda hard not to when every ******* thread is about this ****** eh
Yeah... I hate it how all those threads with "Yut-ughhh" in the title only sneak that **** up on you once you're 3 pages in... I mean, they should put it in the title so you guys know which threads you shouldn't be 3 pages into if you're tired of reading about it, right! Oh wait.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:02 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

This thread would be a one pager there hun, what the **** are you talkin about 3 pages deep. And just because Im sick of these threads doesn't mean I woulnt skim through em and post if need be, work can be a very boring place

Last edited by JMZ; 02-16-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by JMZ
This thread would be a one pager there hun, what the **** are you talkin about 3 pages deep. And just because Im sick of these threads doesn't mean I woulnt skim through em and post if need be, work can be a very boring place

The "****" I'm talking about is the "every ******* thread" you were talking about.

Quick Reply: How did you hear about Yut Ughhhh