Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so funny

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 03:00 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so fun

Originally Posted by Dilts646

while I had the unpleasant experience of staring at dudes *** for 1:40 seconds, I did however notice that the rich bastard doesn't have a wallet.... where does he carry his "chump change"?
Old 02-17-2009, 03:02 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so fun

**** SNITCHES

http://209clothing.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_17

"Snitches Are A Dying Breed"

"Snitches End Up In Ditches"

"Snitches Get Stiches For Being Punk *** Bitches"
Old 02-17-2009, 03:39 PM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
I'm with ya kid. Snitches get stitches is the stupidest **** ever, it's just an excuse PUSSIES make when they're too scared to get involved, step up & stand for whats right. Here's a new slogan they should think about: Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Not that any of that applies to this situation, the kid is simply a douche who tries wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard to seem "hard" when he's a dumbass kid still living with his mommy in her big fancy house in her nice neighborhood buying her precious little mommy's boy every toy his heart desires so he will maybe have some way to seem "cool" enough to the local middleschoolers that he maybe has a chance at having a friend or two who isn't yet smart enough to realize what a dumbass he is. He was probably already in the lead for "Most Likely to Epic Fail" in his high school class before this happened.
At least theres one intelligent person on here that understands the point i am trying to make.

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
oh ****... somebody just jaywalked... gotta go call the cops

brb
Your still an idiot that didnt grasp the concept i was trying to put across, de de deee maybe you understood that? DE DE DEE...idiot

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
dude your the fukn idiot tard if you think telling your good homie who stole there bike is the same as snitchin to the heat....**** all the 2 cents ****, your just an idiot...your homie is on your ****** team in life dummy and the fuzz is not so go slap yourself and "stfu".....
doesnt matter it still makes you a snitch....you still snitched on someone to someone else, which by definition is the point i was making yur still snitching someome out....

Noun1.snitch - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police canary, fink, stool pigeon, stoolie, stoolpigeon, sneaker, snitcher, sneak
betrayer, blabber, informer, squealer, rat - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
Verb1.snitch - take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"cop, glom, thieve, knock off, hook
steal - take without the owner's consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"
2.snitch - give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"****, tell on, stag, shop, denounce, give away, betray, grass, rat
inform - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to; "I informed him of his rights"

sell out - give information that compromises others

idiot
Old 02-17-2009, 03:41 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by warguy
At least theres one intelligent person on here that understands the point i am trying to make.

Your still an idiot that didnt grasp the concept i was trying to put across, de de deee maybe you understood that? DE DE DEE...idiot

doesnt matter it still makes you a snitch....you still snitched on someone to someone else, which by definition is the point i was making yur still snitching someome out....

Noun1.snitch - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police canary, fink, stool pigeon, stoolie, stoolpigeon, sneaker, snitcher, sneak
betrayer, blabber, informer, squealer, rat - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
Verb1.snitch - take by theft; "Someone snitched my wallet!"cop, glom, thieve, knock off, hook
steal - take without the owner's consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"
2.snitch - give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"****, tell on, stag, shop, denounce, give away, betray, grass, rat
inform - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to; "I informed him of his rights"

sell out - give information that compromises others

idiot

There is a big difference between SNITCHING to the POLICE and Telling your Friend or Family member Information that could help them out!

Last edited by Dilts646; 02-17-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
i just saw someone throw a cigarette out the window im on the phone with the PD rite now
yes cover up your idioticy with low intelligent "jokes" and "remarks" that makes you look even less intelligent, bravo...
Old 02-17-2009, 03:47 PM

There is a big difference SNITCHING to the POLICE and Telling your Friend, Family member Information that could help them out!

There is abig difference and i understand that but all i was trying to say is everyone is a snitch in certain situations and that he was being igornant, and what if you didnt know who did it but some random person that you didnt know did? wouldnt you want them to snitch out to you so you knew who did it? its just a catch 22 where people say snitches get stitches and all that bullshit but without snitches there would be no justice, and i mean justice by police or taken it intoyour own hands street justice.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:51 PM

There is abig difference and i understand that but all i was trying to say is everyone is a snitch in certain situations and that he was being igornant, and what if you didnt know who did it but some random person that you didnt know did? wouldnt you want them to snitch out to you so you knew who did it? its just a catch 22 where people say snitches get stitches and all that bullshit but without snitches there would be no justice, and i mean justice by police or taken it intoyour own hands street justice.

I agree the saying snitches get stitches is dumb, BUT The last person to snitch me out to the cops for running got what was coming to him..

Last edited by Dilts646; 02-17-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:56 PM

I agree people OVER USE the saying snitches get stitches, BUT The last person to snitch me out to the cops for running got what was coming to him..
Good he should have gotten what was coming to him lol, these guys dont undestand that i was only saying in certain situations that there is a need for snitchers for serious crimes and **** like that. running from the cops cause you were speeding who gives a ****, smoking some bud i dont care, do your own thing, but if i saw someone murder someone else i would def snitch them out...thats all i was saying certain situations call for action...
Old 02-17-2009, 04:14 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

OK, enough of makin fun of snitches, back to making Yut Uggh guy feel like complete ****, and sending him on the verge of suicide and making him really wanna do it and then when he is going to walk to the store to get a piece of paper to write his note to tell the world why he is gonna kill himself.... WHACK!! some noob comes by and clips him while ridin a 80mph pow wow down his road... Ironic huh Should have listened for that infamous clutch up sound!! YUT UGH!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:17 PM

Good he should have gotten what was coming to him lol, these guys dont undestand that i was only saying in certain situations that there is a need for snitchers for serious crimes and **** like that. running from the cops cause you were speeding who gives a ****, smoking some bud i dont care, do your own thing, but if i saw someone murder someone else i would def snitch them out...thats all i was saying certain situations call for action...

I agree 100%..
Old 02-17-2009, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
OK, enough of makin fun of snitches, back to making Yut Uggh guy feel like complete ****, and sending him on the verge of suicide and making him really wanna do it and then when he is going to walk to the store to get a piece of paper to write his note to tell the world why he is gonna kill himself.... WHACK!! some noob comes by and clips him while ridin a 80mph pow wow down his road... Ironic huh Should have listened for that infamous clutch up sound!! YUT UGH!!!!

I think it's a good thing that the subject got changed and it would be even better if it got DROPPED!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:19 PM

Stick N Move is a decent person

and how would you handle it yourself if someone didnt "snitch" to you about what happened?...u didnt even give me an answer to the situation, i only used murder as a hypothetical situation, if you want a drug situation then here. Someone plants some drugs in your car and calls the police and you get busted. If someone like a friend knew who set you up wouldnt you want them to"snitch" to you about who did it? ....even tho he doesnt tell the police he still "snitched" to you. But if you have such a problem with snitchers then i guess you would not want him to tell you who was the person that set you up? Not snitching means not saying anything to anyone, doesnt matter if it was the police or another person, and by your logic you wouldnt want your friend to tell you who did this to you... And if you say " no i wouldnt want them to tell me because that would make him a bitch snitcher" then i will gladly retract my comment and accept your answer. But i dont see anyone in their right mind say that they would not want someone to tell them who did it. Everyone is a "snitch" if you have ever said anything to anyone else about something that someone else has done then your a snitcher. Im not trying to single you out i just think the whole " im a ****** tough guy i dont snitch blah blah blah" is bullshit, everyone is a snitch and it just depeds on the situation...
+1
Old 02-17-2009, 04:27 PM

I agree 100%..
cool thanks for understanding......

I think it's a good thing that the subject got changed and it would be even better if it got DROPPED!
so this yut ughhh guy is a ****** d-bag right
Old 02-17-2009, 04:42 PM

Stick N Move is a decent person

cool thanks for understanding......

so this yut ughhh guy is a ****** d-bag right
Completely agree
Old 02-17-2009, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Stick N Move
Completely agree
Old 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

yes cover up your idioticy with low intelligent "jokes" and "remarks" that makes you look even less intelligent, bravo...

cover up my idioticy??? well keep squiddin it up then squid, and keep bein a rat!!lol.. people these days why dont you go back to somethin your good at like sewing or something..
Old 02-17-2009, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
cover up my idioticy??? well keep squiddin it up then squid, and keep bein a rat!!lol.. people these days why dont you go back to somethin your good at like sewing or something..

De De DEEE.....
Old 02-17-2009, 07:25 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Come on guys kiss and make up
Old 02-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

*edit* I'm staying out of the snitch conversation, but will say one thing.

Snitch was a name invented by a criminal to insult the person who turned them in. Stay out of trouble, and no worries of getting snitched.

And don't worry about pot. It will be legal soon.

And here in MA its not criminal up to an ounce. Come up north and burn one. Worst thing that can happen is a fine.

And that ******* chubby kid with the gsxr deleted his WRX video. I hope he hangs himself with strands from his **** shaped pillow ,dressed up in his mothers undergarments.

GRANNY PANTIES!!!

Last edited by malott442; 02-17-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:09 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

so where is this new video????

Quick Reply: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so funny