Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so funny

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 12:03 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so fun

Originally Posted by JOHN J
thats all you have to say nags WOW c'mon i know there is more in there?

drop some knowledge on us
like he said NAGS isn't a big talker, i think he's either laughing too hard or going this is the dumbest **** i've ever seen
Old 02-17-2009, 12:04 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so fun

if I lived around this guy....I'd just beat the ******* trash out of him
Old 02-17-2009, 12:06 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

geek!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:07 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikeonthebike
wow. This dude really is a part. Some people would call him a tool, but contrary to popular belief a tool is a useful item for changing defective parts and worn out busted parts so yes you are a part mr d bag stunts

Old 02-17-2009, 12:33 AM

southcoastrider is a decent person

what a farkin *** does he know everyone is laughin at the fark stain?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:53 AM

ANDREW G. is an unknown quantity at this point

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

my thoughts on this kids videos :bang head: banghead
Old 02-17-2009, 01:22 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Well i dont really know how i feel about that kid...i def think its funny when i watch him act a fool lol but really if you get called out in front of the world which you know theres a rediculous amount of the same kind of kids on this site talkin **** about this dude when there doing the same kinda **** just not advertising it haha....I can honestly say he has to be half retarded but when someone ***** up like that and then makes it as entertaining as he is and not just sitting in his basement contemplating suicide i think thats pretty good lol i cant help but to wonder why some of you guys are so pissed off about it so what he ****** claimed to be someone he isnt it happens everyday get upset about real everyday problems and let this be as entertaining as it is and enjoy it i know i personally feel like it brought some excitement back into stuntlife....but likewise its already real played out but do i want to see his next video absolutely lol
Old 02-17-2009, 01:23 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by warguy
So you promote the selling of drugs? hey dont get mewrong i dont think weed is any worse than alcohol but if he was selling meth,cocaine,heroin and **** like that i would def rat him out. I wouldnt want my kids or anyone else getting fucked with by some crack head, serious drugs is a major problem in this country so calm down and stop trying act hard...

no i dont but i dont promote snitches either.....atleast we all know a few of the potential snitches now crackheads aint worried bout kids bcuz they're to busy stealing your cd player
Old 02-17-2009, 01:32 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sorry but thats ignorant thinking to me, im not trying to start **** but certain situations call for action. So if one of you family members got murdered and someone you knew, knew who did it you wouldnt want them to let the authorities know....exactly what i thought. Its a moral obligation to do the right thing in certain situations....

i bet you call in speeders ***. ******* neighborhood watchdog over here.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:47 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Yutt ughhh!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:46 AM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
i bet you call in speeders ***. ******* neighborhood watchdog over here.
your a ******* retard, read all the comments before you add your idiotic i didnt say i was goig to turn him in for selling drugs i just defended someone who said they should, idiot.All i was arguing about is that everyone is a snitch, which i guarantee everyone IS. and that that stupid saying of snitchers are bitches and all that **** is bullshit. Cause you know damn well in a hypothetical situation say, if your brothers bike got stolen and you knew who did it whouldnt u snitch to your brother and tell him who did it....thats snitching...so just stfu
Old 02-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I'm with ya kid. Snitches get stitches is the stupidest **** ever, it's just an excuse PUSSIES make when they're too scared to get involved, step up & stand for whats right. Here's a new slogan they should think about: Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Not that any of that applies to this situation, the kid is simply a douche who tries wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard to seem "hard" when he's a dumbass kid still living with his mommy in her big fancy house in her nice neighborhood buying her precious little mommy's boy every toy his heart desires so he will maybe have some way to seem "cool" enough to the local middleschoolers that he maybe has a chance at having a friend or two who isn't yet smart enough to realize what a dumbass he is. He was probably already in the lead for "Most Likely to Epic Fail" in his high school class before this happened.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:29 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

oh ****... somebody just jaywalked... gotta go call the cops

brb
Old 02-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Damn I bet that bitch can suck a **** though.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
Damn I bet that bitch can suck a **** though.
Ew, ew ew, pervert! Quit your nasty daydreaming!
No for real though, it does look like he got popped in the mouth more than a few times for being such a fake *** wannabe thug, and now his lips are just stuck that way. Guess he never learns. lol.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:50 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

your a ******* retard, read all the comments before you add your idiotic i didnt say i was goig to turn him in for selling drugs i just defended someone who said they should, idiot.All i was arguing about is that everyone is a snitch, which i guarantee everyone IS. and that that stupid saying of snitchers are bitches and all that **** is bullshit. Cause you know damn well in a hypothetical situation say, if your brothers bike got stolen and you knew who did it whouldnt u snitch to your brother and tell him who did it....thats snitching...so just stfu

dude your the fukn idiot tard if you think telling your good homie who stole there bike is the same as snitchin to the heat....**** all the 2 cents ****, your just an idiot...your homie is on your ****** team in life dummy and the fuzz is not so go slap yourself and "stfu".....
Old 02-17-2009, 02:20 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Name:  YUTTUGH.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  42.3 KB
Old 02-17-2009, 02:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DEBO
Does he surpass E-Rack???
it's definitely close but I think he beats E-Rack for the title!!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Valeska
Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Boondock Saints!!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:54 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
oh ****... somebody just jaywalked... gotta go call the cops

brb

i just saw someone throw a cigarette out the window im on the phone with the PD rite now

Quick Reply: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so funny