Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so funny

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 07:39 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice
Re: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so fun

Originally Posted by warguy
So you promote the selling of drugs? hey dont get mewrong i dont think weed is any worse than alcohol but if he was selling meth,cocaine,heroin and **** like that i would def rat him out. I wouldnt want my kids or anyone else getting fucked with by some crack head, serious drugs is a major problem in this country so calm down and stop trying act hard...

good to know stuntlife is full of rats not to support crack and all that but only bitches be snitchin
Old 02-16-2009, 07:42 PM

warguy is a decent person
Re: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so fun

Originally Posted by FUCT420
good to know stuntlife is full of rats not to support crack and all that but only bitches be snitchin
Im sorry but thats ignorant thinking to me, im not trying to start **** but certain situations call for action. So if one of you family members got murdered and someone you knew, knew who did it you wouldnt want them to let the authorities know....exactly what i thought. Its a moral obligation to do the right thing in certain situations....
Old 02-16-2009, 07:47 PM
GO **** YOURSELF!

SONIC589 is a decent person

Old 02-16-2009, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by SONIC589
haha, like i said i aint tryin to start **** but im just speakin my mind
Old 02-16-2009, 08:01 PM
it finally quit raining!!

onewheelboy is a decent person

Im sorry but thats ignorant thinking to me, im not trying to start **** but certain situations call for action. So if one of you family members got murdered and someone you knew, knew who did it you wouldnt want them to let the authorities know....exactly what i thought. Its a moral obligation to do the right thing in certain situations....
FTP id want to know who did it NOT the ****** po po's id make it right cuz the criminal justice system can suck on my ballz!!!! the handle off my car jack works wayyyyyyyy better! Snitches get Stiches!!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:03 PM
it finally quit raining!!

onewheelboy is a decent person

but back on subject this dude is king of douch bags i cant wait to see this vid so i can **** myself again
YUTUGHHHH bitches!!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelboy
FTP id want to know who did it NOT the ****** po po's id make it right cuz the criminal justice system can suck on my ballz!!!! the handle off my car jack works wayyyyyyyy better! Snitches get Stiches!!!!!
LOL that still proves my point, i just said the authorities but you could take it into your own hands just like i probably would as well, so they would still be snitching to you!! which would still make them a snitch...which if they told you or you asked them, you WOULD want them to snitch toyou...
Old 02-16-2009, 08:11 PM

but yes back on subject, this guy is a ******* retard
Old 02-16-2009, 08:37 PM

cblestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

FUCKKKKKK JOEY you sure you ain't the one sucking dick for crack with lips like that...... I showed my girl the pic and she is jealous she has legs for days and lips for weeks....
Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I ******* hate the way he talks. It did inspire me to make this:
Name:  strokemotivator.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  23.2 KB
Old 02-16-2009, 09:45 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sonic589
i love how on the video he got punked in he sounded like a douchebag white kid, now hes trying to act all gangster and ****!!!
+1

Originally Posted by kwbulldog1
that video just makes me want to hurt him more than it makes me laugh
+1000
Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM
The Resident Noob

Yamy05R6 is a decent person

did he say " Money Cash & Hoagies"?
if this kid was hard at all, he wouldv'e said someting before instead of gettin punked
Old 02-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

+1

Originally Posted by dj ko
are you ****'n serious, what a douche. No way your play'n this one off homie
Old 02-16-2009, 10:29 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by xxdarkfury01xx
it sounds like it , his name is yut guy and he's new to the site . i think home boy needs to just get over it . he fucked up , got called out . he should just leave wit what little dignity he has . yut ughhhhhhh son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too late now

Originally Posted by HallFace929
How do you rep Sac that hard wearing a Yankees hat???
because he is a

Originally Posted by Darius
This fool has lost his mind.
+1
Old 02-16-2009, 11:15 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

yeah and the right thing to do is handle **** your self instead. and what you mean exactly what you thought i didnt even ****** answer you yet.. so dont jump the gun their smart guy..

and besides the point we werent talkin about someone getting murdered we were talkin about you snitchin on drug dealers.. i dont ****** support drug dealers anymore nor do i even do drugs anymore..their ****** stupid but if you got such a problem that youd go be a ****** snitch then why dont you just sack up and handle it you ****** self.. and once again good to know stuntlife is full of rats
Old 02-16-2009, 11:17 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

how funny would it be if this kid became the next real name stunter or got picked up by some big sponsor.....

i bet we will see his dumb *** on MTV or something some day....

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
how funny would it be if this kid became the next real name stunter or got picked up by some big sponsor.....

i bet we will see his dumb *** on MTV or something some day....

i think i would have to kill myself...
thanks for the hookup on that handbrake line too
cheapest price around!!!

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-16-2009, 11:27 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

no problem bro....

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-16-2009, 11:36 PM

NinjaMan is a decent person

This kid is hating life dude. fake *** happiness or "fame" is not fooling anybody..
Old 02-16-2009, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
yeah and the right thing to do is handle **** your self instead. and what you mean exactly what you thought i didnt even ****** answer you yet.. so dont jump the gun their smart guy..

and besides the point we werent talkin about someone getting murdered we were talkin about you snitchin on drug dealers.. i dont ****** support drug dealers anymore nor do i even do drugs anymore..their ****** stupid but if you got such a problem that youd go be a ****** snitch then why dont you just sack up and handle it you ****** self.. and once again good to know stuntlife is full of rats
and how would you handle it yourself if someone didnt "snitch" to you about what happened?...u didnt even give me an answer to the situation, i only used murder as a hypothetical situation, if you want a drug situation then here. Someone plants some drugs in your car and calls the police and you get busted. If someone like a friend knew who set you up wouldnt you want them to"SNITCH" to you about who did it? ....even tho he doesnt tell the police he still "snitched" to you. But if you have such a problem with snitchers then i guess you would not want him to tell you who was the person that set you up? Not Snitching means not saying anything to anyone, doesnt matter if it was the police or another person, and by your logic you wouldnt want your friend to tell you who did this to you... And if you say " no i wouldnt want them to tell me because that would make him a bitch snitcher" then i will gladly retract my comment and accept your answer. But i dont see anyone in their right mind say that they would not want someone to tell them who did it. Everyone is a "SNITCH" if you have ever said anything to anyone else about something that someone else has done then your a snitcher. Im not trying to single you out i just think the whole " Im a ****** tough guy i dont snitch blah blah blah" is bullshit, everyone is a snitch and it just depeds on the situation...

Quick Reply: Everyone quick there is a new video by the yut ugh guy on youtube must see so funny