Okc ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

DEADDUCK is a decent person
Okc ride

March 27-29

i know we have it posted other places to
us at corupted speed are hosting okc ride for stuntride.com its just gonna be a weekend of riding and partying we have 7 and poss 9 sponsors who are giving us gear, stickers, shirts....etc to raffle off all the money is going to the childrens hopital @ OU medical center. if u come you can bring unrapped toys to donate also. we r estimating about 100-200 bikes our list has about 95 on it right now not including most of the ok riders hope everyone can make it. its gonna be a blast

heres the deal i got an entire hotel rented for the weekend its gonna be 60 bucks per person for the entire weekend stay the entire hotel will be ours for the entire weeknd from fri to sun call me for arrangements with money trying to get it payed for asap i will need all ur info so the call might take a couple minutes....

405-887-6286
ducky

Ok, we're gonna make this easy for ya'll. You can PAYPAL your hotel money to me at ducky1331@hotmail.com. For 1 person, it will be $62 ($60 for the weekend and $2 to cover the 3% PAYPAL fee). For 2 people, it will be $124 for the weekend, and so on.Be absolutely sure to post your first and last name of you and anyone else you are sending the payment for, as well as a contact telephone number (preferably a cell #), and your screenname for Stuntride.comThe hotel is less than a year old and is nice, and you sure as hell aint gonna beat $60 a person for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....that's $20 a day.....

You can pay with PayPal if you have a credit card account....or did you mean that you wanted to pay the weekend of the event with a credit card??

I think Ducky is needing money sort of up front since he stuck his nuts, so to speak, on the chopping block with the hotel. Its like $6k to rent the hotel for the weekend....hence, the $60 a person.

We were gonna bring a tent and camp out when it was just the warehouse scenario, but at $20 a night to sleep inside and have a shower and working toilet...."SOLD!!! to the big sEcKsEe ************ that hates wallowing in his own funk" said the auctioneer.......

if u are wanting to use a credit card not really perferred but i can do it u just need to pm me with ur phone number and i will call u with al the details_

if there are ne other groups out there that would like to donate nething like shirts and stickers to be raffled off it would be appreciated

just to further info you we have a lot of stuff comin our way from sponsors to raffle off such as tires helmets shirts stickers cage dual caliper brakets......etc

our sponsors for this ride and raffle is:
stuntride.com
hohey design
sickinnovations
racing 905
snap on tools
house of kawasaki
performance cylcle
maxxy's cycle
g&s suzuki

more than likely parts unlimited and icon and tyger shark

Last edited by DEADDUCK; 02-10-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

Re: Okc ride

Name:  OKCrideflyercopy.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  247.8 KB
Old 02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

we r needing the hotel funds weve got a chunk of it pd for but we still need everyone that is comin to pay
Old 02-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

our sponsors for this ride and raffle is:
stuntride.com
hohey design
sickinnovations
racing 905
snap on tools
house of kawasaki
performance cylcle
maxxy's cycle
g&s suzuki
icon
parts unlimited
michelin

these companies are giving us equipment and parts to raffle off for the fundraisor
ex. dual caliper kits, tires, helmets, shirts, gloves, sprockets, 12 bars.....etc
Old 03-18-2009, 11:28 PM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

braap..........