Cages help ??????

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 AM

CHBEATS is a decent person
Question Cages help ??????

hey can any body tell me what cage to go with ? For a 05 636
FI, SI, 905 or Tigershark.
Are they all kinda the same ? I heard Tigershark is really good but the are so epensive .
Thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cages help ??????

Originally Posted by CHBEATS
Are they all kinda the same ? I heard Tigershark is really good but the are so epensive .
Thanks
no theyre not the same at all. all of those cages are very different. you cant go wrong with a SI. ive run them on my last 3 bikes 2 of them being 05/06 636's and theyre perfect. alot of ppl like the TS but i honestly cant justify spending the extra hundred dollars when SI has never failed me. oh and FI are over priced pieces of **** and if u put one on your 636 i will bet you bust your stator cover with it.

and before anyon else chimes in with it. yes weeeeee know TS has a lifetime warranty blah blah blah. well for the cost of one of their cages and shipping both ways if it does bend on you, you could get 2 SI cages. not that ive ever bent one. and SI does warranty their welds for life, so you may tweak your cage but if it ever snaps a weld on you theyll replace it free. which wont happen.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:25 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

SI and TS are heavier too, keep that in mind. but if you plan on dropping a lot then go with them no doubt you'll thank yourself in the long run. I know my bike wouldn't be where it is without my SI cage. the cage itself is soo mangled but the bike never fails
Old 02-10-2009, 09:56 AM

trid is a decent person

what happens when you want to take your super tweaked si cage off to repaint ur plastics or something and cant get it back on then you have to buy a new one. go with tygershark. me and my buddy both had si cages and now its winter and we are redoing our bikes and i cant get my sick cage back on and he had to cut his off cause it was so tweaked he couldnt get the bolts off. i just bought a new tygershark and cant wait for it to get here
Old 02-10-2009, 02:20 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trid
what happens when you want to take your super tweaked si cage off to repaint ur plastics or something and cant get it back on then you have to buy a new one. go with tygershark. me and my buddy both had si cages and now its winter and we are redoing our bikes and i cant get my sick cage back on and he had to cut his off cause it was so tweaked he couldnt get the bolts off. i just bought a new tygershark and cant wait for it to get here
stop sucking at mechanics
Old 02-10-2009, 02:33 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

SI IS MY VOTE. ALL DAY. WITH THE PLASTIC SLIDERS...... MONEY SON!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:43 PM

wjerlinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Tygershark!

Originally Posted by trid
i cant get my sick cage back on and he had to cut his off cause it was so tweaked he couldnt get the bolts off.
Had the same problem with Sick. Got a Tygershark and love it.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:46 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CHBEATS
Thanks
Impaktech son!!!!new on the market but diesel as all hell ,free shipping and comes with sliders!!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

A-Town just finished his '05-'06 636 cage and it looks super diesel! I am having some good pics taken early next week of it.