Quad wheelie vs Bike wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person
Re: Quad wheelie vs Bike wheelie

Originally Posted by ntseles
Agreed. I have nothing further to argue, seat time it is
Did you bypass your kill switch? Just use key?
yes use key only and when u get o.g. rider status then throw ur kill switch back in the mix becuz it can help u when u get outa shape on high idle and u kno ur gona pitch the bike then u can just hit it and it dies, so wire ur fan to where it runs al time when the key is on and only use key....let me give u and example say ur just starting ridin and ur doin a seat stander and u have a little speed to it and u 'for whtever reason'' aciidently hit it then all the engine break with the bike dyin is gona mouse trap u rite over the bars and maybe run u over.......one more thing when u jack the bike up if u dont get it straight up the first time then sit it down and try again..NEVER!!!! chase it out becuz u will wad ur shiit up and ur done for the day if your lucky.......aight man thats all i got now go scrape sumthn
Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

quads are way easier

I can easily STOP on my friends quad in a wheelie, stall for 1-5 seconds, soon as the front wheel drops a little slip the clutch, walk the quad forward 5 foot then stall again..

On my bike I can't get anywhere close to doing that ****
Old 02-09-2009, 08:51 PM

ntseles is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
quads are way easier

I can easily STOP on my friends quad in a wheelie, stall for 1-5 seconds, soon as the front wheel drops a little slip the clutch, walk the quad forward 5 foot then stall again..

On my bike I can't get anywhere close to doing that ****
Are you runnin clip ons or mx bars on that bike? Like the blue color
Old 02-09-2009, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
yes use key only and when u get o.g. rider status then throw ur kill switch back in the mix becuz it can help u when u get outa shape on high idle and u kno ur gona pitch the bike then u can just hit it and it dies, so wire ur fan to where it runs al time when the key is on and only use key....let me give u and example say ur just starting ridin and ur doin a seat stander and u have a little speed to it and u 'for whtever reason'' aciidently hit it then all the engine break with the bike dyin is gona mouse trap u rite over the bars and maybe run u over.......one more thing when u jack the bike up if u dont get it straight up the first time then sit it down and try again..NEVER!!!! chase it out becuz u will wad ur shiit up and ur done for the day if your lucky.......aight man thats all i got now go scrape sumthn
Thanks for the tip! Cant wait til I hit O.G. Ryder Status
Old 02-09-2009, 09:12 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Thanks for the tip! Cant wait til I hit O.G. Ryder Status

its not like any other sport it takes mad dedication, i been doin it for 2 years but threw all the bike problems and switchin bikes, im on bike number 3.. ive gotten like 4 months seat time threw all that **** and i ride with 2 guys on the rgular that are gankster as ****, they coach me religiously and catchin idle seems like the hard part but thats the easiest of it all.....when u fell like ur straight up---come back 4 more inches and thats 12, then use ur break, more or less its all dedication, either u do it or you dont...just do me a favor dont ever be the guy that comes out to the spot with a bike and doesnt ride, but yet tells everyone hes a stunter, I ****** hate those guys
Old 02-09-2009, 09:17 PM

its not like any other sport it takes mad dedication, i been doin it for 2 years but threw all the bike problems and switchin bikes, im on bike number 3.. ive gotten like 4 months seat time threw all that **** and i ride with 2 guys on the rgular that are gankster as ****, they coach me religiously and catchin idle seems like the hard part but thats the easiest of it all.....when u fell like ur straight up---come back 4 more inches and thats 12, then use ur break, more or less its all dedication, either u do it or you dont...just do me a favor dont ever be the guy that comes out to the spot with a bike and doesnt ride, but yet tells everyone hes a stunter, I ****** hate those guys
+123456789
Old 02-09-2009, 10:10 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

ya gota learn from a stop its the fastest way. stop the bike clutch the bitch up and catch it with the break. i started my idle at 2500 and ended up at 5500 it takes out the bitch factor. and what i mean was every time i got the bike almost were it should of been i let off. high idle will force break control as soon as i got idle i turned my **** down every day and now its at 3200 and its cake. but you gota start at a stop cause all that happens is the bike gets to high in the rpms buy the time your any were near were your supose to be and engin break kicks in. you want the bike coming back buy its self then give a little break and bring it back down. once you get it you will wonder how it seemed so hard to get it in the first place. Then the fun begins like circles LOL now that i still cant get
Old 02-09-2009, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
ya gota learn from a stop its the fastest way. stop the bike clutch the bitch up and catch it with the break. i started my idle at 2500 and ended up at 5500 it takes out the bitch factor. and what i mean was every time i got the bike almost were it should of been i let off. high idle will force break control as soon as i got idle i turned my **** down every day and now its at 3200 and its cake. but you gota start at a stop cause all that happens is the bike gets to high in the rpms buy the time your any were near were your supose to be and engin break kicks in. you want the bike coming back buy its self then give a little break and bring it back down. once you get it you will wonder how it seemed so hard to get it in the first place. Then the fun begins like circles LOL now that i still cant get
Noted. Thank you very much. Extremely helpful!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:55 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Noted. Thank you very much. Extremely helpful!
no prob man It sucked cause my boy got idle in a couple days and i just failed cause i was bitching up with the throttle plus i was never stopped. but once i turned up the idle and started stopping the bike it came real quick.But take your time cause once you get to the actual balance point with your idle up if you dont grab the break it will go over LOL i no from experience.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:59 PM

no prob man It sucked cause my boy got idle in a couple days and i just failed cause i was bitching up with the throttle plus i was never stopped. but once i turned up the idle and started stopping the bike it came real quick.But take your time cause once you get to the actual balance point with your idle up if you dont grab the break it will go over LOL i no from experience.
Will the 12 bar save alot of damage If i miss brake?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Not on an R6!!!
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ya you can just hop off and run behind your bike and hold it up. but if your not starting at a dead stop and you gain to much speed there is no saving it all you can hope for is it lands on it wheels. thats why i tell my friend that is learning idle if you dont hit balance point right away put the bike down and stop and start over. there is no point in riding it out it aint gona make you any better plus its loud and looks squidley
big fonky rubber chicken

u will goriilla scrape the bar 2 or 3 times and u will be good, and the f4i subframe is amzingly strong so just do it, u will be ok
Old 02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by YogiR6
Not on an R6!!!
with one of my subframes on it it will
Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 PM
www.tobefast.com

with one of my subframes on it it will
sorry bro... built my own. and you can park a truck on it. I tried!

and it will hold a gorilla scrape like noones business!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:12 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

sorry bro... built my own. and you can park a truck on it. I tried!

and it will hold a gorilla scrape like noones business!
sweet mine is solid as hell and has some nice lazier cut outs and looks i dont no how any one stunts with a stock one my buddy's cracked in like 5 places i had to rig that **** up on a daily. it looked like something out of a Frankenstein movie
Old 02-09-2009, 11:14 PM

u will goriilla scrape the bar 2 or 3 times and u will be good, and the f4i subframe is amzingly strong so just do it, u will be ok
Cant wait to get some ******* weather so I can practise!!!!!
I can just look at my bike and do circles alll dayyy (in my head)
Old 02-09-2009, 11:15 PM
www.tobefast.com

sweet mine is solid as hell and has some nice lazier cut outs and looks i dont no how any one stunts with a stock one my buddy's cracked in like 5 places i had to rig that **** up on a daily. it looked like something out of a Frankenstein movie

yeah, they blow... Ive heard some good things about yours though

Yeah there was no "rigging" my ****. im talking snapped the **** out of it broke the tailight of and all. That sucked packing all my **** back home. 7 miles of clinging on to tail section, tailight, undertail Tags and all... I said NEVER AGAIN... and built one in a couple of weeks. **** is actually pretty nice. I will post pics up of it whenever my lazy *** takes a notion to take some.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:17 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Cant wait to get some ******* weather so I can practise!!!!!
I can just look at my bike and do circles alll dayyy (in my head)
i used to think the same thing
Old 02-09-2009, 11:19 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

yeah, they blow... Ive heard some good things about yours though

Yeah there was no "rigging" my ****. im talking snapped the **** out of it broke the tailight of and all. That sucked packing all my **** back home. 7 miles of clinging on to tail section, tailight, undertail Tags and all... I said NEVER AGAIN... and built one in a couple of weeks. **** is actually pretty nice. I will post pics up of it whenever my lazy *** takes a notion to take some.
his was broke and he didnt even no it till his girl got on the back and and ended up on the ground

Quick Reply: Quad wheelie vs Bike wheelie