06 636

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve
06 636

Just bought a bone stock minty......all ive ever rocked are 03-04 looking for all the info on best parts and what mods i should be doin, can i just flip clippons? Clean air mod? **** like that, what do i need to do.....
Old 02-08-2009, 01:53 PM

kylenv is a decent person
Re: 06 636

whoop dat trick!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 02:14 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

flip clip ons, kleen air mod. cut ur stock driver pegs down to the peg feelers and remove the feelers and your rearsets will never break. SI cage, OMR subcage with ESD pegs. Keep the stock exhaust with the exhaust valve in working order. Reinforce your taillight with some jb weld or epoxy or it will end up falling out. eventually gonna want an aftermarket subframe although i never broke my 06 sub i broke my 05's twice from just hitting the exhaust. dual caliper, 13mm magura works sick for the standard but youll prob want a 16mm if ur running the 4 piston. get an aftermarket fairing stay that plastic **** breaks real fast just like the 04's. jumper mod if you leave the stock exhuast on adds around 5 to 8hp on the top end. if you can find yourself some 07+ calipers for the front, grab em. the nissin calipers way out perform the tokikos. i gear mildly +7 works perfect for street and lot, if u do lot only then i wouldnt do more than -1 +7. tank almost dents itsself, no need to cut the splash gaurd. run all your suspension settings to stiff aaaaaaaand thats about all i can think of off the top of my head. ive had 2 of these bikes and theyre ******* sick.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:54 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

damn sdfkills i think you took care of that lol. most of that applies to my 04 im guessing. ill check out the pegs
Old 02-08-2009, 05:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
blablablablbalbalbalbalbalbalbalablablabbalbalbala blbalablablabla
blablablabalbalbalbalablablablablablabalbalbalba omr subcage blablablbalbalbalbalbalbalablablbalablablablablabl balbalbalablablab
blablablbalablablablablablablablablablbalbalablabl balablablablablablb
balbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbalablablablablablablablba lablbalbalbalbalbalab
balbalbalbalbalbalbalbablablablablbalablablablabla blbalbablalablbalablab
balbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbalablabblbabalblablablabl ablablablablablablablab
bklblablalbalbalbalbalablbalbalablablablbalbalbala blbalablablablablablab
balbalbalbalbalablbbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbaba lbalbalbalbalablablb
Old 02-08-2009, 06:08 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

flip clip ons, kleen air mod. cut ur stock driver pegs down to the peg feelers and remove the feelers and your rearsets will never break. SI cage, OMR subcage with ESD pegs. Keep the stock exhaust with the exhaust valve in working order. Reinforce your taillight with some jb weld or epoxy or it will end up falling out. eventually gonna want an aftermarket subframe although i never broke my 06 sub i broke my 05's twice from just hitting the exhaust. dual caliper, 13mm magura works sick for the standard but youll prob want a 16mm if ur running the 4 piston. get an aftermarket fairing stay that plastic **** breaks real fast just like the 04's. jumper mod if you leave the stock exhuast on adds around 5 to 8hp on the top end. if you can find yourself some 07+ calipers for the front, grab em. the nissin calipers way out perform the tokikos. i gear mildly +7 works perfect for street and lot, if u do lot only then i wouldnt do more than -1 +7. tank almost dents itsself, no need to cut the splash gaurd. run all your suspension settings to stiff aaaaaaaand thats about all i can think of off the top of my head. ive had 2 of these bikes and theyre ******* sick.
+1 on what this stupid guy says

OMR, that was good! made me elllll ohhhh elllllll
Old 02-08-2009, 06:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
+1 on what this stupid guy says

OMR, that was good! made me elllll ohhhh elllllll
i couldn't help my self
Old 02-08-2009, 06:54 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
lol ur gay
Old 02-08-2009, 06:59 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

what they say, but get a Tygershark cage instead....

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-08-2009, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
what they say, but get a Tygershark cage instead....
why pay 100 dollars more for a TS when SI does just as good of a job for much cheaper.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:26 PM

lifetime warranty and they don't bend...

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-08-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
lifetime warranty and they don't bend...
SI comes with a lifetime warranty on their welds and TS does bend which is why so many ppl have had them smash into their stator covers because they lack a crossbar. i dont know anyone thats had a SI cage hit their stator cover. i heard TS was supposed to change the design but havent seen it yet.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:51 PM

they have changed the design on the 636's. the other designs are fine.

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-08-2009, 09:58 PM

Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point

SI comes with a lifetime warranty on their welds and TS does bend which is why so many ppl have had them smash into their stator covers because they lack a crossbar. i dont know anyone thats had a SI cage hit their stator cover. i heard TS was supposed to change the design but havent seen it yet.
ts comes with a crossbar.

have a near minty powers one for 200 shipped, just marks in the paint (05-06 636)
Old 02-09-2009, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

lol ur gay
na uh your are
Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
na uh your are
i learned everything i know from you
Old 02-09-2009, 04:24 AM
also known as OMR

i learned everything i know from you
oh ya!!!!!! well your a booger head with coodies
Old 02-09-2009, 06:03 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

thanks for the info...sdfkillz very helpful, do i have to flip tripple like on my 04?
guess ill search on clean air mod for 06, i had it done on my 04
i only rocked lot for last year with a 60 on the 04, i want to hit streets but lot mainly, but still need to runnnnnnnn when on the street. 50 good>?
OMR youve been hecklin me to get your sub, im interested haha but if i get si cage and roundbar will your cage still be in the price that beats there package at si? Consumer yahadaming?
Old 02-09-2009, 06:18 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
thanks for the info...sdfkillz very helpful, do i have to flip tripple like on my 04?
guess ill search on clean air mod for 06, i had it done on my 04
i only rocked lot for last year with a 60 on the 04, i want to hit streets but lot mainly, but still need to runnnnnnnn when on the street. 50 good>?
OMR youve been hecklin me to get your sub, im interested haha but if i get si cage and roundbar will your cage still be in the price that beats there package at si? Consumer yahadaming?
i don't know how much they charge in the package deal but my subcages are $175 shipped..

and as far as flipping the top tripple you only do that if you want the clipons on top so you don't need to lower the bike as much , i like my clipons under the tripple..
Old 02-09-2009, 09:01 PM

gsxr"d is a decent person

My lil bro's about to buy his first bike and I'm pushin him for a 636 03 - 06 model. Those F4i's are getting old and hard to find parts. He's got his eyes on an 04 gsxr 600 though and I had the 05 which I should've kept from the start and saved myself some dollars. They're alright bar the oil pickup ?

Quick Reply: 06 636