Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person
Re: aint no piggys here

Originally Posted by wheelburns
white trash almost sounds to nice for these ***** listen to them talk

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=17836925

fo reelreelz yawlz!! SHEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!
Old 02-08-2009, 10:38 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

you guys called it, def meth heads
Old 02-08-2009, 11:01 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg ggggggg
Old 02-08-2009, 02:05 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
yea sol is a ********
awwww thanks buddy.... thats the nicest thing anyones ever said

Originally Posted by wheelburns
that is a masshole reply if i ever h eard one lmao
i just speak the truth sonnnn!!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:52 PM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=19313536

beilive it or not i want to try this now !!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:29 PM

snortinr6 is a decent person

you are all some ******* losers...if you think the kids a tool or an idiot or whatever dont be just as stupid by going out of your way to point it out...now you make a living genius like myself waste my time pointing it out to you, whos now an even bigger jackass and waaay bigger moron than me or the kid that started this thread...stuntin is for highways, not "spots" ...those are for losers like you who cant pull girls, out run the cops, or grab the ***** to go out and ride instead of making yourself part of the scene by stuntlife.com'ing all the time...AKRON REPRESENTIN!
DEADLY INSTINCTS-those ****'s are a true riders up and coming stunt team-take a lesson from them you ******* tools!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:47 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snortinr6
you are all some ******* losers...if you think the kids a tool or an idiot or whatever dont be just as stupid by going out of your way to point it out...now you make a living genius like myself waste my time pointing it out to you, whos now an even bigger jackass and waaay bigger moron than me or the kid that started this thread...stuntin is for highways, not "spots" ...those are for losers like you who cant pull girls, out run the cops, or grab the ***** to go out and ride instead of making yourself part of the scene by stuntlife.com'ing all the time...AKRON REPRESENTIN!
DEADLY INSTINCTS-those ****'s are a true riders up and coming stunt team-take a lesson from them you ******* tools!
look out i think he just called us all out... i cant say i dont agree with u on takin it back to the streets a little more... but if ur only strong point is highway then u suck... no offense... and stuntlife was invented for idiots like me to come on here and call people out... cause i know for a fact that 3/4 of the people on here are as dumb as u and will try and run ur mouth... at the end of the day, it is the internet and ur boys "Deadly Instincts" (gayest name since mass suicidal stunts) prob wont get anywhere if they dont start hittin the lot every now and then... i could be wrong but throw a vid up and lets see how good ur "boys" really are... and we'll have a vote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person

dude ur makin Ohio look bad, don't come on here callin everyone out. these dudes are ******* idiots hooked on meth and if we can't pick on them then who the **** do we call out then?????? just stfu and let it go, i'm sure ur boys are on the highway on there mint gixxers 1000's with an FI cage doin 80mph whoolies thinkin they are killin it. bet you never hit the rear brake cept slowin down for a light huh??
Old 02-08-2009, 05:31 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

I just cannot remember the last stunt show that was done on a highway. At least where the riders got paid????

Help me out here??????
Old 02-08-2009, 07:00 PM
corn state pimp

omahastyle is a decent person

lol killin them highways dont get me wrong the streets is fun but if your boys or you or who ever is gonna be a stunt team and do shows people are not gonna chase after them down the highway to watch lol last time i checked lots are where the shows are
Old 02-08-2009, 07:24 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
I just cannot remember the last stunt show that was done on a highway. At least where the riders got paid????

Help me out here??????
um wasnt there a cash prize for the ROC
Old 02-08-2009, 07:25 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by proudfeet
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=19313536

beilive it or not i want to try this now !!!!!!!!
I NOW NAME THIS TRICK!!!..... THE HOP-A-LONG HAL!!!! WTF that **** is funny
Old 02-08-2009, 07:28 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by 09isMINE
dude ur makin Ohio look bad, don't come on here callin everyone out. these dudes are ******* idiots hooked on meth and if we can't pick on them then who the **** do we call out then?????? just stfu and let it go, i'm sure ur boys are on the highway on there mint gixxers 1000's with an FI cage doin 80mph whoolies thinkin they are killin it. bet you never hit the rear brake cept slowin down for a light huh??
cmon now you know this guy is pulling 6th gear parking lot skidders .. . . drive home with a big flat spot
Old 02-09-2009, 10:54 AM

nnrider is a decent person

Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

sounds like someone needs to be bitch slapped with a handful of baby powder!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:28 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
I NOW NAME THIS TRICK!!!..... THE HOP-A-LONG HAL!!!! WTF that **** is funny
so hes posts to put his foot down
Old 02-09-2009, 06:25 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Will someone pleeeeaaase buy my 400ex so i can buy this f4i i need to buy it this week so i dont lose it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 PM

nick_villan is a decent person

wasnt their a post here ealier about some kats blocking off the highway to stunt on it?
Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch

Help me out here??????
Old 02-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

this is some funny ****
Old 02-09-2009, 10:18 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

is English your second language or you just stuuu stuuu stupppiiiddd

Quick Reply: aint no piggys here