Ready for THORPE 540 BARS or INFINITY BARS & how much are they worth??

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 09:29 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ready for THORPE 540 BARS or INFINITY BARS & how much are they worth??

Originally Posted by THORPE
You could probly get away with just the basic setup that will work with your FI clipons like Righteous and Havok.

You'll get some degree adjustment, some height and should be able to get turned out with uncut fairings while youre at it depending on how you mount them.

This will be 2 parts per side but can both be used with my clipon design later if you need more adjustment.

Should be finished tonight

If so I'll could ship them out tommorow
wooot pm me when yer done...
Old 05-13-2009, 09:32 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

You could probly get away with just the basic setup that will work with your FI clipons like Righteous and Havok.

You'll get some degree adjustment, some height and should be able to get turned out with uncut fairings while youre at it depending on how you mount them.

This will be 2 parts per side but can both be used with my clipon design later if you need more adjustment.

Should be finished tonight

If so I'll could ship them out tommorow
Cool just let me know buddy!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Will do

&

Will do
Old 05-13-2009, 09:47 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Will do

&

Will do
thorpe for prez..
Old 05-13-2009, 09:54 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

so when can i buy some?
Old 05-13-2009, 09:55 PM

tsweers89 is a decent person

how do i get put on the list? can you pm me some info on price and availability
Old 05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by Cincykillz
so when can i buy some?
I can only make a few at a time because I make them manually as of right now.

I'm only selling the partial setup for now as I get each set made. I think I'm gonna make a 1st come 1st serve thread as I get them made.

Keep in mind this is only part of the puzzle but will most likely give you more adjustment than you will need.

Originally Posted by tsweers89
how do i get put on the list? can you pm me some info on price and availability
See above ^^^^

Price will depend on what you need.

Sorry everybody but give me just a little bit more time and I will answer everybody's questions with my next thread coming soon with pics
Old 05-13-2009, 11:00 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

I can only make a few at a time because I make them manually as of right now.

I'm only selling the partial setup for now as I get each set made. I think I'm gonna make a 1st come 1st serve thread as I get them made.

Keep in mind this is only part of the puzzle but will most likely give you more adjustment than you will need.

See above ^^^^

Price will depend on what you need.

Sorry everybody but give me just a little bit more time and I will answer everybody's questions with my next thread coming soon with pics
IM hurt Frankie how did i get bumped off the secret list. i ordered the swat clipons almost 3 weeks ago now and still have not gotten them i should of just waited for yours
Old 05-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
IM hurt Frankie how did i get bumped off the secret list. i ordered the swat clipons almost 3 weeks ago now and still have not gotten them i should of just waited for yours
NO no man you were never off the list. I sent you a pm saying i could make somethin for your setup a while back but never heard anything back.

If you want a basic setup then you were at the front of the list. I thought you just wanted to wait on the whole setup instead of just the few I've been doing lately.

BTW I'm pretty sure I can do somethin to work with those Swatts that you will deff like!!!! What rise did you get?

Still got love for the Atown

Last edited by THORPE; 05-13-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:23 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

NO no man you were never off the list. I sent you a pm saying i could make somethin for your setup a while back but never heard anything back.

If you want a basic setup then you were at the front of the list. I thought you just wanted to wait on the whole setup instead of just the few I've been doing lately.

BTW I'm pretty sure I can do somethin to work with those Swatts that you will deff like!!!! What rise did you get?

Still got love for the Atown
i got the 3 1/2in rise with them. but i cant ride till i get them and it is taking forever. it is one thing when your making them on the side like your doing but when you have a machine shop and a legit biz it should not take 3 weeks to make a set of clipons. the reason i didnt get back to you is cause i probably erased your message i keep doing that cause my **** fills up in a day and i have to keep erasing ****.but i dont want to keep the vortex that i have i want a set that is gona fit my forks properly with out my fork risers so i need new clamps as well.This **** is crazy im back to work full time at my dads shop and trying to do the Atowncustoms on the side and im getting more orders buy the day its a nightmare trying to keep up with bolth. soon im gona have to stop taking orders till i get cought up. i hate making people waight more then 2 to 3 weeks to get there ****.how long till you get a compleet setup done?
Old 05-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Thread Killer!!!

i got the 3 1/2in rise with them. but i cant ride till i get them and it is taking forever. it is one thing when your making them on the side like your doing but when you have a machine shop and a legit biz it should not take 3 weeks to make a set of clipons. the reason i didnt get back to you is cause i probably erased your message i keep doing that cause my **** fills up in a day and i have to keep erasing ****.but i dont want to keep the vortex that i have i want a set that is gona fit my forks properly with out my fork risers so i need new clamps as well.This **** is crazy im back to work full time at my dads shop and trying to do the Atowncustoms on the side and im getting more orders buy the day its a nightmare trying to keep up with bolth. soon im gona have to stop taking orders till i get cought up. i hate making people waight more then 2 to 3 weeks to get there ****.how long till you get a compleet setup done?

Trust me bro I know the pain. remember what I said a while back, "We're slave of our own demise"

I can't keep my pms clear but hey, Thats a good sign right??

The whole setup won't be sold until the CNC machine shop thing is going because I don' t have the tools to make the clipon efficiently. I've made them but they take way to long with what I have to work with.

Once you get your swatts let me know i'll hook you up with a setup you'll love to use with them until then.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:46 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Trust me bro I know the pain. remember what I said a while back, "We're slave of our own demise"

I can't keep my pms clear but hey, Thats a good sign right??

The whole setup won't be sold until the CNC machine shop thing is going because I don' t have the tools to make the clipon efficiently. I've made them but they take way to long with what I have to work with.

Once you get your swatts let me know i'll hook you up with a setup you'll love to use with them until then.
Thanks man your my hero
Old 05-14-2009, 12:01 AM
Thread Killer!!!

Thanks man your my hero
yall gotta cut that Hero - President **** out

Just thinking about what you'll need.....

We know you'll have adjustable rise so,

What else do you want?

Adj Degree?
Forward / backward placement?

Both??
Old 05-14-2009, 12:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think I'm gonna make a 1st come 1st serve thread as I get them made.
Yo PLEASE lemme get in on the first batch. I was on the list early on.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:03 AM
Thread Killer!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo PLEASE lemme get in on the first batch. I was on the list early on.
Yeah man I didn't forget about ya.

DO you want to wait for the full setup (not untill CNC'd) or just the basic setup (manually now)?
Old 05-14-2009, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah man I didn't forget about ya.

DO you want to wait for the full setup (not untill CNC'd) or just the basic setup (manually now)?
id eventually like the full setup but ill take the manual setup now. I just sent you a pm. Hit me back pleaseeeeeeeeee lol. I feel like pookie.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-14-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

bump for gangsterdom
Old 05-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Righteous put up a review with pics for his pieces of the setup.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...er-review.html

Check it out and give input!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Thread Killer!!!

Got an extra set of 4 with 2" rise

$120 shipped
Old 06-13-2009, 06:02 AM

evilsydeeggot is an unknown quantity at this point

Got an extra set of 4 with 2" rise

$120 shipped
PM'd

Quick Reply: Ready for THORPE 540 BARS or INFINITY BARS & how much are they worth??