I'll be gone for a little while!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
Re: I'll be gone for a little while!

Originally Posted by skillz954
Marines get all wierd and gay about being a jar head.......Fort Benning Army Infantry is for the real men!! HA HA HA

Good luck....it can't be that hard there are chicks there!!
it's the whole get the tattoo and be part of the brotherhood, once always thing....it feels good to be a part of that...i've got a semper fi tattoo on my arm, i feel like i earned the right to have it forever. That kind of whole Corps pride is something that the other services lack.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:03 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
it's the whole get the tattoo and be part of the brotherhood, once always thing....it feels good to be a part of that...i've got a semper fi tattoo on my arm, i feel like i earned the right to have it forever. That kind of whole Corps pride is something that the other services lack.
I know my lil bro was a jar head.....he got the tattoo......

But seriously Sand Hill was a tougher place than pariss island......I went to pick him up at graduation......saw the training......well let me be more specific.......Sand Hill is more physically demanding......Pariss Island they **** with you more mentally......I didn't like the result personally......but to each their own
Old 02-04-2009, 11:09 AM

I know my lil bro was a jar head.....he got the tattoo......

But seriously Sand Hill was a tougher place than pariss island......I went to pick him up at graduation......saw the training......well let me be more specific.......Sand Hill is more physically demanding......Pariss Island they **** with you more mentally......I didn't like the result personally......but to each their own
sand hill????? infantry school at benning?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:11 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

sand hill????? infantry school at benning?
Yeah.....I went back in 95......completely separated from society.....no women.......and they still slapped you around.......

Now from what I hear it's less difficult but I think that is true for all of the services......damn liberals
Old 02-04-2009, 11:22 AM

Yeah.....I went back in 95......completely separated from society.....no women.......and they still slapped you around.......

Now from what I hear it's less difficult but I think that is true for all of the services......damn liberals
in 97 i saw a recruit get straight knocked the **** lights out by a DI. DI got suspended though. Personally i was chocked once and hit with duct tape . i've heard they have stress cards on the island now, where if you show the stress card they have to back off. I don't know how that **** works or if true but imo they should be harder on recruits now then back in the 90s b/c we're at war.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:29 AM

in 97 i saw a recruit get straight knocked the **** lights out by a DI. DI got suspended though. Personally i was chocked once and hit with duct tape . i've heard they have stress cards on the island now, where if you show the stress card they have to back off. I don't know how that **** works or if true but imo they should be harder on recruits now then back in the 90s b/c we're at war.
I've heard the same BS about the stress cards at Benning....******* gay!! that **** should be like full metal jacket......that's what I was expecting when I went and I was dissappointed even in 95.......**** is weak now......and I totally agree with you, we need soldiers not whiney bull ****!!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:17 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

we still got knocked around back in 01. We had a D.I. lose it on a recruit and he got demoted from SSGT to SGT. I've heard about those bs stress cards. How the hell are they suppose to do their job w/ some kid waving a card everytime they get yelled at
Old 02-05-2009, 02:28 AM

tracetidwell is a decent person

I bet those BS cards will do more harm than good, I would imagine you will get nowhere fast pulling a card it should be all or nothing. I don't know my exact mos yet just that its air traffic control as to the numeric numbers I don't know them I get all those specific papers once I get my stuff on the 9th.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:30 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

your mos will be 60--. 60 is the airwing designation. the last two numbers are your actual job number. call your recruiter, they got a chart and can tell you. let alone it should be in your paper work. if you've already enlisted and been sworn in, then your mos is locked in
Old 02-05-2009, 08:46 AM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by tracetidwell
you are a marine the day you are swore into the DEP.
I hope you get It'd everyday for saying this **** squid! You are not a Marine until the day before graduation and you get your EGA.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:51 AM

6324 3/4 Marines. Fallujah and Al Anbar OIF1 and 2

OORAH!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:56 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
I hope you get It'd everyday for saying this **** squid! You are not a Marine until the day before graduation and you get your EGA.
+1
Old 02-08-2009, 02:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

I've heard the same BS about the stress cards at Benning....******* gay!! that **** should be like full metal jacket......that's what I was expecting when I went and I was dissappointed even in 95.......**** is weak now......and I totally agree with you, we need soldiers not whiney bull ****!!
i just went through sand hill in 06 and theres no stress cards. and even though theyre not supposed to hit you, trust me they do lol.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:33 PM

In '03 at Hollywood, no stress card... Go to the gear locker with the SDI for a "private discussion"
Old 02-08-2009, 05:42 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
In '03 at Hollywood, no stress card... Go to the gear locker with the SDI for a "private discussion"

haha, i remember those
Old 02-10-2009, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i just went through sand hill in 06 and theres no stress cards. and even though theyre not supposed to hit you, trust me they do lol.
I'm glad to hear they gayness has not effected the home of the Infantry!! Follow Me!!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Those gay *** stress cards are only in the army. The DI,s will still **** you up. They will just take you to the head and beat the **** out. **** it that is what it is all about anyways. If you cant handle it go to the army. Mothers of america are heavly involved in the army.