Custom dirt bar setup 02 f4i

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Custom dirt bar setup 02 f4i

Old 02-03-2009, 10:33 PM

ntseles is a decent person

how many miles???
Old 02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ntseles
how many miles???
I dunno... I got a new motor (last year) and don't have any guages
but when I did all the conversions the body had 34K and I was told
the motor had 24K when I got it...
Old 02-03-2009, 10:39 PM

ntseles is a decent person

wow, you kept that bitch real clean! very nice work. one nooby question for ya... if you drop your bike in a parking lot or somewhere where your riding slow, will the tapers get f'ked up if you have a cage?
Old 02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by ntseles
wow, you kept that bitch real clean! very nice work. one nooby question for ya... if you drop your bike in a parking lot or somewhere where your riding slow, will the tapers get f'ked up if you have a cage?
don't get me wrong It doesn't look that clean anymore...
I have dropped that #'s Of times and the cage def. did its job..
and No I havn't bent the bars yet.. (and that was dropped from 12)
Old 02-03-2009, 11:12 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
don't get me wrong It doesn't look that clean anymore...
I have dropped that #'s Of times and the cage def. did its job..
and No I havn't bent the bars yet.. (and that was dropped from 12)

If you get good Pro Tapers then they will break before they bend... Ive been through that **** on dirt before... and you have to drop your **** HARD!!!

Like from about 20 feet in the air.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by YogiR6
If you get good Pro Tapers then they will break before they bend... Ive been through that **** on dirt before... and you have to drop your **** HARD!!!

Like from about 20 feet in the air.
I run the Henry/Reed Black bars.. and dropped that bike atleast a
dozen times this year... I have broke the brake resivor but never
bent or busted the bars..

Cage is everything...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:22 PM
www.tobefast.com

I run the Henry/Reed Black bars.. and dropped that bike atleast a
dozen times this year... I have broke the brake resivor but never
bent or busted the bars..

Cage is everything...

dirt bike... 20 foot drop... plus entrance speed...

even if anyone made a cage for a YZ125... I dont think it would have helped.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Stunt Joe Mafia

spencerh600rr is a decent person

i bent a set of pro tapers pretty bad last time i was riding.. i was drifting around this couldy in my neighborhood and it caught traction, highsided me, threw me off, and slammed that ****** so hard into the pavement that it straight bent the **** outta the throttle side bar... but other then that i dropped it a million times and no worries.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:24 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by spencerh600rr
i bent a set of pro tapers pretty bad last time i was riding.. i was drifting around this couldy in my neighborhood and it caught traction, highsided me, threw me off, and slammed that ****** so hard into the pavement that it straight bent the **** outta the throttle side bar... but other then that i dropped it a million times and no worries.

Yeah, they are hard to bend... especially if you get the Real Fat ones.

Throttle out
Old 02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Administrators

dirt bike... 20 foot drop... plus entrance speed...

even if anyone made a cage for a YZ125... I dont think it would have helped.
You do have a point...

I have had no Problems with any of the Pro tapers I have had....
Dirt,street, snowmobile...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:36 PM
www.tobefast.com

You do have a point...

I have had no Problems with any of the Pro tapers I have had....
Dirt,street, snowmobile...

yeah, hopefully I can throw some on the R6 this week... Cash is short but I did just order an Easy pull box... Pretty happy about that... they were on sale 2.

20 bucks! Brand New!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Administrators

yeah, hopefully I can throw some on the R6 this week... Cash is short but I did just order an Easy pull box... Pretty happy about that... they were on sale 2.

20 bucks! Brand New!
Where????
Old 02-03-2009, 11:40 PM
www.tobefast.com

Old 02-03-2009, 11:41 PM
www.tobefast.com

Dealer Cost!!! I love my job. Parts unlimited has them on sale right now though.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Administrators

Dealer Cost!!! I love my job. Parts unlimited has them on sale right now though.
I miss workin at the stealership...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:43 PM
www.tobefast.com

I miss workin at the stealership...

yeah, its gravy
Old 02-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Administrators

yeah, its gravy
You in Parts or ???
Old 02-03-2009, 11:52 PM
www.tobefast.com

You in Parts or ???

shipping manager at tobefast.com
Old 02-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Administrators

shipping manager at tobefast.com
Thats pretty cool...

Quick Reply: Custom dirt bar setup 02 f4i