DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

whats the address? holla at me at www.stuntride.com

word!
Old 02-05-2009, 10:56 AM

freerideAce is a decent person

Originally Posted by freerideAce
added as friend and left a comment for the shitbag.
and the ****** deleted me and my comment, big suprise.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:01 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

This sucks girls!!! Im sorry to hear about it and hopefully they will solve whatever issues they have and keep their word. At the very least they could communicate with you!! If i was in your situation and the guy atleast explained why I hadnt gotten paid yet I would be a hell of a lot more understanding than if he avoided me.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i'd send him a bag of used tampoooooons.....that will make the ****** think next time.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:02 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

I was a vendor at both CC's. Always thought of Allan as a straight up guy. I think it is wrong if the comp promised one thing and something else happened... I also have heard that some of the girls travel expenses were covered for this event...... don't know if it is true... just saying thats what i heard.. and it was supposed to be more than the payouts of the comp were...

not taking any sides.... just stating what i have heard...

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-05-2009, 12:56 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Oh I hope that's just one of those rumors that gets started. such an obvious mistake. at least to someone who has been researching athletic commissions and sanctioning bodies for two years. does it seem like an obvious conflict of interests to anyone else?

a paid exhibition rider, sure, but a competitor? what?

I'm sorry I feel a rant coming on, don't read my next post if you're a hateful douche who will provoke me to e-violence. I'm trying to be of benefit.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:01 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

there's a right way and a wrong way to get marketable riders to your events. it's wrong for a comp to favor certain riders above the others. competition is all about an even playing field and winning on the merit of your skills. visible conflicts of interests like these can make the sport appear disorganized, phony, and breed discontent among the riders.

none of which is good for the bottom line because it's a bad indicator to the industries scouting now. they'll pull back if it looks like no one really knows what they are doing. but how could anyone? you guys are making a new sport.

I've been sourcing information like crazy, so if anyone wants to ask about anything, Golden Gloves, Out Cold, the Nevada Gaming Commission, the Checkered Flag Committee, (been around car racing since it went legit, huge database of info about formative years) some awesome skaters and FMX riders have all contributed to our stockpile of "how a sport gets started and makes it big" information database. and it's free. I like to help.

My network is growing and I'm using it to benefit this sport because I love watching people assert their natural talents, and I want my career to be something awesome, not some bullshit job I hate.

not that I don't hate you guys, this has been a lot of work for nothing so far and I have to miss bike month to study the physics behind crowd safety and write a dissertation about it.

The big thing I've picked up is, Unions are a good way for competitive pros to assert themselves. I hope you all take this next step to organize and protect yourselves. If you do, those who turn bucks off of you will be forced to bring up their game to your level instead of paying you what they want and taking advantage of you when they can. you are entitled to set boundaries, establish consequences and enforce them as a group, and I hope you do. a union or athletic commission can even levy fines against noncompliant promoters.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:14 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
I was a vendor at both CC's. Always thought of Allan as a straight up guy. I think it is wrong if the comp promised one thing and something else happened... I also have heard that some of the girls travel expenses were covered for this event...... don't know if it is true... just saying thats what i heard.. and it was supposed to be more than the payouts of the comp were...

not taking any sides.... just stating what i have heard...

P- (484) 494-3136
if you want to go off of what some justification one might have made, let me correct you on something before a lil rumor goes a long way.

I was paid for my exhibition... I was reimbursed for only a 1/3 of the gas that I spent of my own money on the trip.

what I was paid for the exhibition and the lil amount I got for gas... STILL does not cover what I spent on gas... unfortunately we traveled in the peak of gas prices.

I have heard the, " I only agreed to pay for Jessica Maine" not 2 other girls...
ok... so if thats what you want... you still owe me...

let me state some facts here...

a plane ticket, plus shipping my bike... hmmm do the math... would've cost the same if not more...

if I drove my truck (which would of gotten the same gas mileage if not worse than the hummer we took.) or any SUV with a trailer... or the FMF rig I almost borrowed so I wouldn't have to put the wear and tear on my own vehicle, it would have been the SAME f'ing amount to drive myself as appose to taking two or four girls with for that matter...

The hotel that was under my name... which 2 beds apposed to 1, (cost the same.) I let the girls bunk with me in my hotel room... did that cost him anything more? nope...
and to top it all off usually I make the promoter pay for all food...
I paid for all the food myself...

so take your rumor and shove it... and relay that back to Allan for me too... so that being all said.. if you want to look at it technically and spew it open, I only got paid for almost all the money it cost me to drive out to PA to perform for "free" .

Last time I'll put friendship first.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

and one last thing... because I called someones bluff on an all female stunt competition... and let a few peeps piggy back off me to make it happen... does NOT excuse any promoter to not pay...

if I wouldn't have, there wouldn't have been a female competition like there wasn't one the year prior...

so Sorry for calling your bluff and making your advertising come true!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

i don't even want to try to get in the middle of it... just stating what i heard. thought it might help.... i'll just zip it from now on... lol...

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 02-05-2009, 01:23 PM

glad to hear they came legit on travel stipends, now lets hope the pay thing is just one of those things.

not one of those Bishop Phillips things, either
Old 02-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jessica Maine
and one last thing... because I called someones bluff on an all female stunt competition... and let a few peeps piggy back off me to make it happen... does NOT excuse any promoter to not pay...

if I wouldn't have, there wouldn't have been a female competition like there wasn't one the year prior...

so Sorry for calling your bluff and making your advertising come true!!!!
I'm surprised that alan wouldn't follow through with whatever he said he was going to do. I've known him for awhile when i lived in philly. He's always a stand up dude. there's gotta be some explanation. yes i think female stunt comps are bs, its my opinion...dont agree whatever..if they compete i couldn't care less but imo they should be held to the same standard as the guys between shows, sponsors, comps or whatever. that being said you all should have been paid if that was promised.....and i'm sorry if i offended anyone with my 1st post. except for the i heart wheelies dude, that guy can kiss my ***
Old 02-05-2009, 02:02 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

you have got to be joking. You pros are trying to get promoters to pay your gas, your shipping of bikes, your food, your hotel.. thats is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of......lol
Old 02-05-2009, 02:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zride
you have got to be joking. You pros are trying to get promoters to pay your gas, your shipping of bikes, your food, your hotel.. thats is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of......lol
Moron alert
Old 02-05-2009, 02:16 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

hai inolen
Old 02-05-2009, 02:21 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

It sucks they didn't get paid, and if it was promised, they should be payed.

But if you want to be paid as an equal, you should be treated as an equal. No "seperate us from the guys" but "pay us as much as the guys"

If you want a girls only stunt comp, it should pay out girls only amounts of cash.

That or drop girls competition all together, and have an ammature stunt competition, with ammature payouts.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:34 PM

r1powershifter is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
It sucks they didn't get paid, and if it was promised, they should be payed.

But if you want to be paid as an equal, you should be treated as an equal. No "seperate us from the guys" but "pay us as much as the guys"

If you want a girls only stunt comp, it should pay out girls only amounts of cash.

That or drop girls competition all together, and have an ammature stunt competition, with ammature payouts.

+1 on the amateur section-
Old 02-05-2009, 03:07 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

in my opinion, i think he over booked with the "show riders" then promoted the payouts and at the end of the day was probaly a loss based on how many spectaters that were there. but i could be wrong.

im sure booking "no limit" isnt cheap.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:10 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Bottom line is this: the website advertises

CLUTCH CONTROL 2008: RELOADED
o FEMALE STUNT COMPETITION with awards and prizes! $2000/$1500/$1000 payouts!!!

For VENDOR BOOTH PRICING, COMPETITION REGISTRATION, TICKET SALES or GENDERAL INFORMATION, please contact

ALLAN
* PHONE: 610.757.1059
* EMAIL: ALLAN@CLUTCHCONTROLUSA.COM.

Please visit us on MYSPACE at WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CLUTCHCONTROL.

This may take some time but this is the correct way to handle it:

1. First send him a certified letter with a invoice for the amount delinquent.
2. If he doesn't pay take it to an attorney and have a letter drawn up stating your actions to proceed to collect not only the money owed but damages for delinquent payment.
3. If all else fails the $ is enough to take him to small claims court... keep in mind your going to have to go back to the city where the event was held. Its enough money to take him to small claims court and get him for expenses, court fee's, airfare, attorney fee's, plus the promised payout. Any smart person would pay up $1500 instead of a court ordered fee's and amount owed.

Print screen the site, Any list that you have stating what place you received, also copies of emails you sent and received from the promoter.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:12 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

it is not like it rained and there was no one there. each person paid cash to get in the door, why wouldnt all of the people that was owed money and corner they guy before you left, if there is one thing you learn in life that most promoters dnt pay. in any sport

Quick Reply: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF