Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 06:13 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

i was there in i dont even remember a girl comp?! i know it took them month/s to pay bubash and others which i didnt under stand that show had a bigger turn out then stunt wars and starboyz combined
Old 02-04-2009, 06:21 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

I wish they would've given money to top 3 most circles.....hahaha
Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

wow thats some BS, hopefully he comes through but that doesnt seem to likely.good luck
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alicia417
being realistic though, what are we going to do to corner him?? threaten to beat him up? that would only get us arrested for assault and damage our reputations. not to mention, we are 100-130lb girls, have you seen the size of this guy?! lol i think we'd lose.. and we also happen to live on the other side of the country from him.
First off a bad rep for a stunter is like gold we are considered the bad boys and girls on motorcycles.Plus i dont think any one will think bad of some sexy ladys trying to colecet on what is owed. have you seen the clasified adds on this site dude gets ripped for 5$ and everyone starts talkin drive buy. And if you cornered him at some event im sure plenty of these strapping men that spoke up will be there and lend a helpfull hand.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person

Originally Posted by alicia417
being realistic though, what are we going to do to corner him?? threaten to beat him up? that would only get us arrested for assault and damage our reputations. not to mention, we are 100-130lb girls, have you seen the size of this guy?! lol i think we'd lose.. and we also happen to live on the other side of the country from him.
let me rephrase, CONGRATULATIONS.... you're a stuntrider! you are getting screwed on your prize money at comps! does that sound better to you? all you need to do is hook up with Todd Colbert for Judgement Day whatever ****** number where on now and get screwed out of that money and you will be BIG TIME.

all i was sayin was, BIG SURPRISE you didn't get paid and NO, i don't think it is right at all, i feel for you i've been in situations similar i'm sure we all have. but as stated by someone at the very beginning, don't leave there that day without SOMETHING or you will get NOTHING. your only option now is to get some of these tough guys on here to step up for you at the next comp and ask him about why he isn't paying out to girls and where your money is. Good luck.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:40 PM

ps. i'm new to the site, not a new username
Old 02-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude have you not seen her vids.Shes ****** killin it.not to mention she can do highchair wheelies at a pretty fast mph.Gotta show luv man.2cents
Originally Posted by weirdsteve
you're right.....i guess im just jealous b/c they seem to get sponsors and support with no work/little real skill. i know the owner, he's always seemed like a decent dude...i'm sure he'll straighten it out...
Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

huh..........
Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

yup......
Old 02-04-2009, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
Dude have you not seen her vids.Shes ****** killin it.not to mention she can do highchair wheelies at a pretty fast mph.Gotta show luv man.2cents
like what?..... 80, 90 mph?

Dude, she IS killin it brosky!!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:39 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jessica Maine
yup......
and outta nowhere comes the recluse
Old 02-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea check out brandy valdez on youtube.good video and 1 tuff crash from a christ air but she gets right back on! Awesome chick
Originally Posted by 09isMINE
like what?..... 80, 90 mph?

Dude, she IS killin it brosky!!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:57 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

nah, for this particular situation, i am willing to make a few statements...
as I feel slightly responsible for it.

it is a shame that I deliberately went out of my way to get the sickest rig and trailer from my sponsors to be able to give not only my two favorite riding buddies, but my best friends a rockstar status to their first event. I wanted to show them a sick experience and make it a memorable time. They took time off from their jobs to go to this... but I convinced them it was worth it.

I trusted the promoter as a loyal and good friend, and if you would've told me the dude wasn't going to pay, I would've put all my bikes out on the line saying he will.

I am still settling some of my own monies with the promoter... i'd rather keep that disclosed...
I'm not sure what the real deal is... or why it has come down to this and what's true and what's not... but I want to apologize to my chics for getting their hopes up... i hope this hasn't discouraged you too much for future endeavors... and next time I will make sure contracts are signed first and you guys get paid before or right after the event.

Team Rebella!!! ha

I hope the trip in itself was as fun for you as it was for me... even if I may lose money from the whole event, it was worth it to me hanging with the two of you.

-ciao

ace you loaded up to go riding?

and tex... move out to CA already... we're waiiiiiting!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:17 PM

freerideAce is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnForLife
added as friend and left a comment for the shitbag.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

since female stunters have such a lack of skills i'd say you're lucky he even let you ride in a public venue. At least there weren't any light poles out in the middle of nowhere that were struck this year. female stunt comp=joke
Do you even compete? There's going to be female riders in this so called "Sport" weather you like it or not... That fact that women are getting out there and learning is sick enough and will help this HOBBY grow. Who reallly gives a **** about their skills? **** the girls i've seen ride out ride 75% of the dudes on this site. I just find it funny that dudes learn a few wheelies and think they're the ****. Get over your ego man.

I'd rather watch a woman ride than a dude any day of the week. When I was out in Cali.. Inolen's girls and Alicia rode with us.. That was more fun to watch them ride than the guys because it's not common.

BTW all you ladies that placed or put on a show and didn't get paid that's just bullshit.. That guy needs to just give up organizing competions and get a life.. That's why this "hobby" will probably never go anywhere.. The only thing that has really gone on that's been legit is XDL.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:55 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

to be a male and able to rock that sticker " i **** a stunt rider" is a great fucken feeling .... Ace... where is it... you said youd get me one .. maybe manloversteve should rock one too.. since the only stunters in his world are male
Old 02-05-2009, 12:07 AM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jessica Maine
nah, for this particular situation, i am willing to make a few statements...
as I feel slightly responsible for it.

it is a shame that I deliberately went out of my way to get the sickest rig and trailer from my sponsors to be able to give not only my two favorite riding buddies, but my best friends a rockstar status to their first event. I wanted to show them a sick experience and make it a memorable time. They took time off from their jobs to go to this... but I convinced them it was worth it.

I trusted the promoter as a loyal and good friend, and if you would've told me the dude wasn't going to pay, I would've put all my bikes out on the line saying he will.

I am still settling some of my own monies with the promoter... i'd rather keep that disclosed...
I'm not sure what the real deal is... or why it has come down to this and what's true and what's not... but I want to apologize to my chics for getting their hopes up... i hope this hasn't discouraged you too much for future endeavors... and next time I will make sure contracts are signed first and you guys get paid before or right after the event.

Team Rebella!!! ha

I hope the trip in itself was as fun for you as it was for me... even if I may lose money from the whole event, it was worth it to me hanging with the two of you.

-ciao

ace you loaded up to go riding?

and tex... move out to CA already... we're waiiiiiting!!!

of coouuursse we had fun!!! even if we never do get paid, i wouldn't take it back. i had a freaking blast. how many people can say that they got to take a killer road trip across the country with their best friends, got to ride in front of a sweet crowd, and got to be on tv for doing what they love?! :D not to mention all of the awesome people we met over there. hell we even swindled our way outa trouble with the cops twice in the same day, right before the competition (perks of bein chics hehe). good times, good times. we have all sorts of rad stories now. i'd sleep in a hummer for 3.5 days straight with you gals any time!

that's why i'm not really too pissed about the whole no money thing. don't get me wrong, it definately sucks *****, but whenever i start to get mad about it i just remind myself about all the good stuff. hopefully, we will get paid eventually though, i could use some mula right about now. lol

and nah i'm not loaded up i just woke up from a 3 hour nap; still recovering from last night! which was even more good times!! haha

TEX! you're missing out missy! cali! cali! cali! dooo it.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:22 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

three words I said back in 06:

PRO RIDERS UNION

so ya don't get fucked. you establish what you want, and by attaching stipulations that are legally binding and making them sign before the pros will show up, you will get at least closer to what you want, and the amateurs get some protection too.

in this case, their word that they would pay you is binding enough to take them to court and win should they fail to honor their word and fail to communicate. but things are so much easier when you are not just one person, who is easier to push around for a company. as a functioning, organized unit, you're formidable and more likely to get what you deserve. certainly a better position to negotiate from.

promoters want you to ride and compete, you bring the ticket sales. with a union you may even be able to leverage a cut of ticket sales in future years to disburse equally to members competing in specific events. It'd bring out more riders if they knew they'd leave with a few bucks in their pockets.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:26 AM

alicia417 is a decent person

i thought thomas was gonna send me one but no worries, i'll get ya one sonny bunny! hehe
Old 02-05-2009, 01:02 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

since female stunters have such a lack of skills i'd say you're lucky he even let you ride in a public venue. At least there weren't any light poles out in the middle of nowhere that were struck this year. female stunt comp=joke
hey girls pulling off wheelies would make me wanna go to a show more then watching you and you oh so greatfull "combo circles" anytime. if i want to watch a guy ride ill take a vid and watch myself. but girl stunters are hard to come buy. and they are doing awesome

Quick Reply: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF