Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

any contracts?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:20 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

i went to clutch control in 07 and didnt seem very well planned and did see jessica maine hit that light pole lol

i hope you girls get ur money that was promised to you
Old 02-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

09isMINE is a decent person

big meanie head guys won't pay me for my pow pows, booooo hoooo hoooo.

it's ok hunnie, go throw me some goddamn chicken nuggets in the oven
Old 02-04-2009, 12:24 AM

i'm j/k

get used to gettin fucked outta your money, you dumb ***** keep ridin for free. if a few ppl woulda cornered his *** at the event he woulda magically **** hundreds.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:27 AM

let him know, he will be cornered at the next event and i BET your money will be close by at all times, just in case he is confronted about it. if it were MY money, there would ****** ABSOLUTELY be some drama over THAT money next time all saw him. until then you cry all you want and it won't change ****.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:40 AM

Rachel fofc is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brandy V
Alicia Speck, myself, and Dirty Jersey Alie never got paid for competing in Clutch Control 2008 in September. The promoter promised prize money for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd which was won in the order listed above. ALL OF THE GUYS GOT PAID but none of the females. It has been well over 4 months now and I am really tired of being led on by next month...next month... and strange excuses. I feel I have a right to take this public since he has never cared to return my calls and it seems like he doesn't intend to ever pay out. I just wanted everybody to know because it is really unfair to us girls. So much for the first ever female competition...
That's
Old 02-04-2009, 12:42 AM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YogiR6
oh, and back in the day(2004) when I was into skating people said the same thing about female Skaters. I remember watching a few comps that females where in giving matt salerno and arron feinburg a run for their money on the vert ramp... throwing down 900's and **** like that. No reason the same thing cant happen here. I do have to agree on the sposor thing though. THAT is bullshit.
Fabiola DaSilva.... nuff said
Old 02-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Promoters not paying stated prize money?? No way!

-E
Old 02-04-2009, 05:29 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 09isMINE
let him know, he will be cornered at the next event and i BET your money will be close by at all times, just in case he is confronted about it. if it were MY money, there would ****** ABSOLUTELY be some drama over THAT money next time all saw him. until then you cry all you want and it won't change ****.
your a *** and a coward talk **** under a new name . . . nags whose this clown?
Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 AM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

Hey you insecure button soldier don't be mad cuz she rides better than you, why don't YOU get in kitchen and make her some chicken nugs fruitcake.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:21 AM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

MMMM CHICKEN NUGS......
Old 02-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

ok that was kinda funny...

i dont agree, but it was still funny
Old 02-04-2009, 10:56 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

couple things........

1) not paying the girls for riding is ******* gay....keep this **** going till he pays up

2) the insecure lil **** bashing this girl about her riding and making ignorant comments like it's the 1950's?? How small is your dick kneegrow?? Seriously!! HA HA HA
Old 02-04-2009, 12:23 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Raider9170
Fabiola DaSilva.... nuff said
Wat ever happened wit her?
Old 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by havok
come on now,,,thats just wrong...

just cause the girls were doing something other then wet tee shirt or thong contest,or what ever(not saying you ladies do)...
and were showing that girls can stunt/ride and do it well ,doesn't mean they shouldn't be paid....
good luck ladies give him hell...
thank you!

Originally Posted by T-NECK
who is he, post his name and associates.
alan lane

Originally Posted by Turtle
Hit up alie, i know she is a lawyer and contacted alan and said that she was given what was rightfully owed to her...I don't want to go into details because it isn't my business but hopefully this will help you out
yea, she hit me up and let me know the other day. she's going to help me figure out how to do the same. but it isn't as easy as simply contacting alan! lol because trust me, i have made plenty of phone calls and sent numerous emails... hopefully tex (brandy) and myself will get paid too. soon!

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
if they lack skills you sure lack a brain they are the best at what they do( being female, doing wheelies and looking good doing it ) .... are you the best male stunter out there... i dont think so .. i rather see a female doing wheelies and stunting over someone or even yourself doing circles and combos any day

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
I Just Relized Why His Sn Is "weirdsteve" Because He Is The Only Male Stunter That Doesnt Like Female Stunters...maybe He Should Change It Ti "manloversteve"

Originally Posted by DLISH
any contracts?
yes, we did sign a sign up sheet / liability waiver for the competition that laid out all the rules, and stated that there would be payouts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the female stunt comp, equal to the guys payouts.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:11 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

being realistic though, what are we going to do to corner him?? threaten to beat him up? that would only get us arrested for assault and damage our reputations. not to mention, we are 100-130lb girls, have you seen the size of this guy?! lol i think we'd lose.. and we also happen to live on the other side of the country from him.

Last edited by alicia417; 02-04-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
I Just Relized Why His Sn Is "weirdsteve" Because He Is The Only Male Stunter That Doesnt Like Female Stunters...maybe He Should Change It Ti "manloversteve"
Old 02-04-2009, 05:59 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to agree with e-dub and the rest of u guys... this **** is wrong... the girls are killin **** and it does nothin but take away their motivation to compete and keep ridin when **** like this happens... i was at clutch control and i competed in it... but i wont be at the next one if this **** isnt made right and i know 6+ other riders that i went down with that wont be at the next one... i smell a law suit... maybe false advertisment
Old 02-04-2009, 06:01 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alicia417
being realistic though, what are we going to do to corner him?? threaten to beat him up? that would only get us arrested for assault and damage our reputations. not to mention, we are 100-130lb girls, have you seen the size of this guy?! lol i think we'd lose.. and we also happen to live on the other side of the country from him.
dont waste ur time typin to this ******... typical wanna talk **** squid... just keep ridin and i cant wait to see u girls take to the next level and start bangin circles
Old 02-04-2009, 06:03 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

That sucks Brandy

Quick Reply: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF