Are you ready for shows, sponsors and teams

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person
Re: Are you ready for shows, sponsors and teams

Originally Posted by villa76
What do you guys think is the bare minimum to be considered ready to do shows, get sponsors or be part of a team??? I know a couple of cats that just learned to ride BP and scrape staggered and think they are ready for sponsors, teams, shows etc...
No matter what is said here, you are always going to have no skill riders trying to act like the best and good riders getting **** on. There will always someone doing a show cheaper and someone trying to steal sponsors, bad mouth you, use you, wreck it for everyone else. Its more important that you as a rider can keep a sponsor, can keep safe, ride like the dickens and can do a good job, you have to give the sponsors more then the last and dont make mistake that some one else did to lose a sponsor,
Old 02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Now dont get me wrong tricks isnt everything but people who just starting riding think theyre king **** because they can scrape a staggered wheelie or ride a slow seat stander believe they accomplished something spectactular.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:14 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by villa76
What do you guys think is the bare minimum to be considered ready to do shows, get sponsors or be part of a team??? I know a couple of cats that just learned to ride BP and scrape staggered and think they are ready for sponsors, teams, shows etc...
How it is with other freestyle sports: If you can't qualify to compete at a pro event, you're not qualified to do shows.

pros do shows, amateurs practice.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:21 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Ignore me, listen to EDUB. I should know to read a thread before I reply.