acerbis lighting???

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 06:18 PM

letsgon1 is a decent person
acerbis lighting???

yo guys goin streetfighter and was wantin to go with tha acrbis headlight set up ..how are these things at night ?? anyone brighter than other ??need some opinions...wont be ridin much at night ..just to go about two miles to tha lot
Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: acerbis lighting???

I run this one and I went to walmart and bought the Halogen 55W. to
replace the 35W.. Works great for me....

Old 02-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Mine sucked at night even know it was DOT approved.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:42 PM

kylenv is a decent person

I run the same one as posted above. If you aim it like ??? 15 feet in front of you its pretty descent, nothing I would want to be smashing at night a over like 80 cause I can't see that far but way good for my streetfighter. And its pretty cheap.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:19 PM

neat ..i just might have to try it
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

make sure you change the stock one out for a 55W...
Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Get the Cyclops. Mine is just as bright as the stock ones were.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
make sure you change the stock one out for a 55W...
will do man ..
Old 02-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Administrators

I also Set mine up so the Brights were on all the time and
when I fliped the switch to Low, they went off...
Old 02-03-2009, 08:25 PM
www.tobefast.com

I also Set mine up so the Brights were on all the time and
when I fliped the switch to Low, they went off...

Did the same... No point in putting up a ******* bat signal to the 5-0!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by YogiR6
Did the same... No point in putting up a ******* bat signal to the 5-0!!!
indeed
Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 PM

woo ! hope my gf takes my hint and gets me tha right v-day gift hahaaaa
Old 02-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by letsgon1
woo ! hope my gf takes my hint and gets me tha right v-day gift hahaaaa
Tell her you will make it worth it...
Old 02-03-2009, 08:42 PM
www.tobefast.com

Tell her you will make it worth it...

Tell her you are getting her something really expensive... then Dont... Then ****** your Gift and Run... Then you dont call her back... or anything of the sort... you go riding
Old 02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Administrators

Tell her you are getting her something really expensive... then Dont... Then ****** your Gift and Run... Then you dont call her back... or anything of the sort... you go riding
Then get another gf to get you a cage....
Old 02-03-2009, 08:50 PM
www.tobefast.com

Then get another gf to get you a cage....
NOW WE'RE TALKIN
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Administrators

NOW WE'RE TALKIN

Might have to do some moving here N there...
Old 02-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

i like the diamond one i think its was called, but they discountined it, not very bright but it was bright enough for me. to me all the others look like crap, i saw one on ebay that was badass it looked like a skull but the guy wanted $500 and i was like **** that. and no its not the crappy metal skull headlight with the eyes for lights they sell for harleys. **** if you want just buy a $10 harley 5 inch headlight and run that ****, they dont look good but there bright as ****
Old 02-03-2009, 09:31 PM
www.tobefast.com

Might have to do some moving here N there...

**** it... free parts!
Old 02-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Administrators

**** it... free parts!
and a new chic Frequently...

Quick Reply: acerbis lighting???