Well I have to leave for a while!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 11:46 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Re: Well I have to leave for a while!!

How does it work? dont they have set punishments for certain crimes?

like 3 - 6 months prison for drug possesion or 500 hours community service with a fine. Thats what its like here, they normally give you your opitions and then you can choose what one you would like (im talking pety crimes, if you get busted for something serious you have no choice, you get what you get)
Old 02-03-2009, 12:19 AM

TampaGSXR is an unknown quantity at this point

Been through the same ****... Keep your head up.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:22 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
How does it work? dont they have set punishments for certain crimes?

like 3 - 6 months prison for drug possesion or 500 hours community service with a fine. Thats what its like here, they normally give you your opitions and then you can choose what one you would like (im talking pety crimes, if you get busted for something serious you have no choice, you get what you get)
It all depends. For insance. We have a judge here in my county whos daughter died from drugs. So you had better bet if you go infront of him with a drug crime he will throw the book at you. Good old boy net work. There is senancing guidlines. But the jude can hit you up with what ever he wants to. For instance grand larcany hold up to 20 years in va. Even if it is your first offence and your guidlines say probation the judge can give you 20 years. In noncommonwelth states they normaly have set senances for certin crimes.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:11 AM

cblestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo move Ur *** to Canada son .... Y eh it' cold and it snows so what but i know my *** ain't going to jail for 2 years for stealing a bike damn that's harsh.... WT F i never heard of commonwealth before Remember guys i am on the other side of the border and yes I get to see both sides of Niagara falls suckas...
Old 02-03-2009, 06:12 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Take care mike. i will send you a pm with some good info fire power about Virginia
Old 02-03-2009, 07:01 AM

DmcBlaster is a decent person

Originally Posted by cblestunt
Yo move Ur *** to Canada son .... Y eh it' cold and it snows so what but i know my *** ain't going to jail for 2 years for stealing a bike damn that's harsh.... WT F i never heard of commonwealth before Remember guys i am on the other side of the border and yes I get to see both sides of Niagara falls suckas...

2 years is harsh?? If it was up to me you would lose a hand for steeling.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:03 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Good luck. everyone makes mistakes, learn from it then apply what you learn, and you're good. I'm sure after missing your family and worrying about them, you'll think your choices through in a whole different way.

I've been through some big-deal issues, learned to look at things long term, and stop regarding consequences as a fictitious character from tv. they don't always happen, but when they do, they are rarely worth enduring. looks like you got a dose of the same, hope it has the same overall beneficial effect. you seem like a nice guy, I hope you get your **** together.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:23 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i got caught up in a similar situation hyper, i got sentenced 2 years but only did 10 months.......good thing for parole.
the only thing that really sucks in your situation is you have a kid, and just a month away from mine and i would go nuts. i am just thankful i made my stupid decisions before i had a kid.
stay strong man, hopefully your girl will support you all the way through and everything works out in the end.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:54 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

you quite every couple years it seems
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

didn't read the thread but if your gettin locked up for stealin a bike, when you get out... stay out of this sport.. we don't need that rep.. and if its not.. thread is to long for me to care so ... nite nite.. keep your butt hole tight!
Old 02-03-2009, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by HighStyles
didn't read the thread but if your gettin locked up for stealin a bike, when you get out... stay out of this sport.. we don't need that rep.. and if its not.. thread is to long for me to care so ... nite nite.. keep your butt hole tight!
Be real bro. That bad rep was there long before I could even ride a sportbike. Run down all of the bike parts for sale page. Do you really think people will part out a complete 07+ motorcycle if it were lagit. Exspecialy if it has a clean title. No they wouldent. Oh not to mention ebay. That place is fucked.

Last edited by hyperryder; 02-03-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:54 PM

Again the whole reason for this thread was to tell my friends I might not be around for a bit. Gota love the stunt life internet gangsters

Last edited by hyperryder; 02-03-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:15 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

http://209clothing.com/catalog/produ...05df17ef8a7a10
Old 02-03-2009, 01:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
but its not a crime if you dont get caught
Old 02-03-2009, 01:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Be real bro. That bad rep was there long before I could even ride a sportbike. Run down all of the bike parts for sale page. Do you really think people will part out a complete 07+ motorcycle if it were lagit. Exspecialy if it has a clean title. No they wouldent. Oh not to mention ebay. That place is fucked.
It's different to buy something that "MIGHT" be stolen ,and to actually steal something.

If you can't see the difference, then prison is what you NEED.

And internet gangsters? Who threatened to kick your *** over this? Anyone?
Of course people are gonna talk ****, your a thief. What do you expect? You want people to feel sorry for you?
Old 02-03-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
It's different to buy something that "MIGHT" be stolen ,and to actually steal something.

If you can't see the difference, then prison is what you NEED.

And internet gangsters? Who threatened to kick your *** over this? Anyone?
Of course people are gonna talk ****, your a thief. What do you expect? You want people to feel sorry for you?

Bro I know the differince. I know what I did wrong. I dont Like being told I give this sport a bad rep. Thats a bit far fetched if you ask me. Haha you think I want someone to feel sorry for me. Thats is not how I role. People on the outside of things see in black and white. There is a huge ******* gray area.

Last edited by hyperryder; 02-03-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I don't wish anything bad on ya mikey and hope you are back with your fam sooner rather than later, but you are(were) a clepto ...
If someone tries to take something from my house they get a clip of .40 slugs in em
Old 02-03-2009, 02:16 PM

Last edited by hyperryder; 02-03-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:18 PM

Quick Reply: Well I have to leave for a while!!