Ecko...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 06:21 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Ecko...

so I'm in NYC for the first time since my girl started flying again. I stopped by the Ecko dept at macys and as I'm checking out there's some street & lot action going on on they're depts tv's ... pimp ****
Old 01-31-2009, 06:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Ecko...

pimp avatar

What did your girl quit flying for?
Old 01-31-2009, 07:46 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

she took a 5 month cola so she could be home for all winter holidays, but she starts her maternity leave in march anyway(company offered leave abscense)
Old 02-01-2009, 01:47 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

who was on it?? just kane??
Old 02-01-2009, 12:40 PM

the best part was NO kane! (jk man)it said names but I forget whom
Old 02-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

ecko uses a lot of stunt footage of a lot of riders..

i know bullo's whole crew did a shoot for em, obviously mr tony d rocked out for em, troy hoff and they have mad footage from both 08 and 09 stuntwars so there are probably a lot of top riders in the clips that dont even know they are..

and ecko knows the names of many more stunters than most think..
i mean i dont wanna take credit for that but i did make sure a lot of names are spelled right! haha.

i showed ecko guru's newest stuntwars clip and they were psyched on it..

-kane
Old 02-01-2009, 02:17 PM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane
That's called lookin-out for others right there. Good stuff.

- Jason
Old 02-01-2009, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ecko uses a lot of stunt footage of a lot of riders..

i know bullo's whole crew did a shoot for em, obviously mr tony d rocked out for em, troy hoff and they have mad footage from both 08 and 09 stuntwars so there are probably a lot of top riders in the clips that dont even know they are..

and ecko knows the names of many more stunters than most think..
i mean i dont wanna take credit for that but i did make sure a lot of names are spelled right! haha.

-kane
great job! the taco cabbana's on me