stop radiator leaks with pepper?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 12:50 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person
stop radiator leaks with pepper?

Anyone put pepper in their radiator to stop leaks? If so what's the science behind this?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:54 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough
Re: stop radiator leaks with pepper?

what time's joe supposed to be picking you up and no idea on the pepper thing haha
Old 01-31-2009, 12:56 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

i knew a guy who put saw dust in his ****, and it actually worked... but i wouldent do that crap
Old 01-31-2009, 01:00 AM

hanasanaide is a decent person

never seen it, but it just clogs the hole, eventually you have to fix it right thou

Last edited by hanasanaide; 01-31-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:03 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

sawdust is for transmissions haha
Old 01-31-2009, 01:07 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Drop a Raw egg down there
Old 01-31-2009, 01:13 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldn't put ANYTHING inside the radiator, as its just gonna go inside your motor..

leave that **** to meth heads

JB weld it on the outside if you want to fix a leak, or have it brazed
Old 01-31-2009, 01:18 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I wouldn't put ANYTHING inside the radiator, as its just gonna go inside your motor..

leave that **** to meth heads

JB weld it on the outside if you want to fix a leak, or have it brazed
For a quick fix ul be ok, It will get inside the cooling passages of the motor, but the fins of the radiator will be the smallest passages. You can try an over the counter stop leak like barsleak too. Google quick radiator leak fix or something like that
Old 01-31-2009, 01:28 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DLISH
For a quick fix ul be ok, It will get inside the cooling passages of the motor, but the fins of the radiator will be the smallest passages. You can try an over the counter stop leak like barsleak too. Google quick radiator leak fix or something like that
ya I MIGHT use something like pepper or an egg of im STUCK somewhere

but if I'm trying to fix a radiator at my house, I'll just drain the coolant, clean the radiator with a good degreaser, and slap on some jb weld

My radiator lasted over 2 years with jb weld, before I wrecked hard and it broke open.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:07 AM

DmcBlaster is a decent person

Get a new or good used one?
Old 01-31-2009, 02:24 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DmcBlaster
Get a new or good used one?
while your at the lot or Miles away from home????
Old 01-31-2009, 02:36 AM

If my bike started leaking while i was out... that means its time to go home. Once home....start searching for a replacement. I wouldnt put anything in the radiator to stop a leak... As mentioned before... putting things in your radiator other than coolant could clog up the coolant passage ways in your engine. Please fix it properly!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:57 AM
yyyuttt uuughh!

lightweight is a decent person

I wouldn't use the bars leak stuff in a bike either. The pellets are pretty large and could freeze up the water pump. I'd just get it home and get it cleaned up, either use some jb weld on it or what I prefer these days is stuff call QuikSteel available at Autozone.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:59 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

**** in it
Old 01-31-2009, 03:05 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

I heard u have to drink a few beers before u pee in it
Old 01-31-2009, 03:13 AM

I got 5 2 liters full of drunkin drug free ****.... many uses for it!!!! Let me know if anyones interested.

LOL!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:13 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by secret weapon
I heard u have to drink a few beers before u pee in it
Boyd has that on lock
Old 01-31-2009, 03:22 AM

Guru is a decent person

i have used gum before... just threw it in the radiator and the **** worked like a champ!!

that or water weld!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:23 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Guru
i have used gum before... just threw it in the radiator and the **** worked like a champ!!

that or water weld!!!
thanks for sending that cold weather down here
Old 01-31-2009, 03:30 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Ok. Black pepper in the radiator does stop leaks as it will coagulate an block the PIN hole leaks not major ones. but it is a very temp fix as it will clog the radiator. I have used it it does work well. Do NOT put thee egg in it it WILL clog the whole radiator period. An saw dust.... Not for radiator or trans it is used on valve train to silence noisy bad rockers.... I know trust me it works but kiss it goodbye cause it is damaged by the dust.

Quick Reply: stop radiator leaks with pepper?