could this be a sign???

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 09:24 PM

TOP_DAWG is an unknown quantity at this point
could this be a sign???

yesterday night i got my new 60t sproket and was going to hit the lot today so me and a couple buddys are out riding at a spot and we are there for maybe a total of 20 minutes and here comes jonny law he was being a complete dick made all of us get off the bikes and give him are licenses and the normal bs and tells us to go hom well since all of us are illegal as far as the bikes we load 2 bikes in the back of my s-10 that i hauled my bike in and took them to the house and i stayed at the spot waiting for them to come back so im out riding in the lot waiting and i drop the bike trying to catch idle and ****** broke a rear set so now im stuck bikeless now that the weathers getting decent go figure
so are adjustables worth buying for an 03 636?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: could this be a sign???

Sounds like a typical day at the lot.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:40 PM

ok just making sure just sucks the cops rolled up in pairs and it was a sheriff in a blazer was being a total doush and need to find a good place to ride
Old 01-30-2009, 09:44 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

the cops were being themselves and **** always brakes go home have a beer and figure out a way to make it work
Old 01-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Sounds like a typical squid at the lot.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TOP_DAWG
yesterday night i got my new 60t sproket and was going to hit the lot today so me and a couple buddys are out riding at a spot and we are there for maybe a total of 20 minutes and here comes jonny law he was being a complete dick made all of us get off the bikes and give him are licenses and the normal bs and tells us to go hom well since all of us are illegal as far as the bikes we load 2 bikes in the back of my s-10 that i hauled my bike in and took them to the house and i stayed at the spot waiting for them to come back so im out riding in the lot waiting and i drop the bike trying to catch idle and ****** broke a rear set so now im stuck bikeless now that the weathers getting decent go figure
so are adjustables worth buying for an 03 636?
yeah, a sign to get used to it and stop whining. that **** happens...alot
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM

wondered how long it would take to get the squid jokes its cool im learnin but are ajustable rearsets worth buyin or are they just as brittle as stock?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Get hohey rearsets and esd stunt pegs, close to bomb proof.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:00 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

**** all that **** but a new stock rearset and cut your pegs down lay your bike over after you do it and see if they clear if not cut a lil more and you wont brake another one